Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Homicidal-duck-tape, ftw right ?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

homicidal-duck-tape

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:39 am

User Name: Homicidal-duck-tape
Name: Brian [don't call me that >.>]
Birth Day: July 16th
Sex: Male
Self-Concious Level: -100 [and growing]
Orientation: Gay
Relationship status: Single, but highschool might hold the key ;D
Race: Hispanic
Religion: Satanist
Likes: Boys, pens, texting, ice-cream, cereal, vegtables [ftw?], animals, anything cutsey, books, [hence] reading, make up, friends, internet <3, ditzy people.
Hates: Tight spaces, Decision Making, People who speak there mind to much [I like people who speak there mind don't get me wrong but when they just flat out say like "I hate you" and like hit them and it doesn't affect them at all it bugs me a bit], olives, cleaning, being away from my computer, not having a life, Talking on the phone to long, people who call just to sit there and wait for you to talk, people with no originality, people who are scared to be out spoken, ugly smileys
Fears: Nectophobia [fear of death], slighly Clausterphobic [fear of enclosed/tight spaces.
Music:Rock, Metal, Heavy Metal, Alternative, Techno.
Who?:Alien Ant Farm, Avenged Sevenfold, Boys like Girls, Cobra Starship, Deep Purple, Drowning Pool, Emo Rangers, Fall Out Boy, Finger eleven, Gackt, Goodnight Nurse, Hawthorne Heights, H.I.M, Liam Lynch, Linkin Park, Marilyn Manson, Maximum The Hormone, Medic Droid, My Chemical Romance, Papa Roach, Panic! At The disco, RadioHead, RED, Say Anything, Seether, Serj Tankian, Sound the alarm, system Of A Down, the USED, Three Days Grace, Tokio Hotel, Trapt, Yelle.
President?: Neither really, But Obama if I had to choose . . .
________________r_o_l_e_p_l_a_y__c_h_a_r_a_c_t_e_r______________
Name: Nakashime Ichidori

Job: Part time family owned sushi restaurant

Abilities: He's pretty good with culinary skills seeing as he is a part time chief at his family's shop. He is also a good artist. He loves to draw scenes and still pictures, maybe even something for a friend that they had requested earlier. He also can do minor acrobatics, like backflips and cartwheels.

Equipment:He carries a shoulder orientated book-bag with the basic stuff inside. First-Aid, flashlight, batteries, his sleeping bag for him and Nya-San, and some swimming trunks just in case he wants to take a dip. He also carries some food ingredients he brings from home to make dinner and snacks when either him or Nya-san are hungry. Occasionally when he is in hurry's he carries his Digivice in there but most of the time it's on his waist. Also a sketch book with a black pencil wared down a bit and smudging tool, even though he barely uses it, he prefers to use his fingers.

Appearance:This is him. Although I should describe his clothing colors and such. Well his hair is a dark brown like a melted dark chocolate. His eyes are a mysterious shade of silver called "Anonymous". His nails are onyx black and not chipped, he also wears some lip gloss but just a bit to improve his lips. His outer shirt color is red and has a pin with a rainbow on it. His inner shirt is a black shirt with a red digital skull on it. His pants, as shown, are black skinny jeans with a white studded belt hanging to the side. His shoes appear as shown, as well as any accessories I missed.

Personality: Naka is as some say, Loopy. He is usually inventing new things that don't seem normal to others such as Sushi on a stick ! He is pretty calm when he isn't talking but when you get him started he starts to flail around like a dying fish. He isn't quick to anger but he gets testy once in a while though. Well he is basically the average loon.

Biography: At a young age he was always a pretty strange boy. When told to draw a animal, he drew a dragon with a unibrow eating ice cream, while everyone else drew dogs and cats. When told to clean the dishes, he didn't just clean the dishes he fought the Galactic army of evil and washed away there evil. Well you get the point. He grew a normal life moving around house to house making friends and trying to keep up with them while they lost in touch with him.

He began to notice changes in who he was attracted to during his teen years. He never had a liking for women and he thought it was normal until people started asking him "Hey Naka do you think she's hot ?" he would just reply "No, what about him though?" they always replied with the homophobic comment "Dude your so gay". He never really knew what it was and he parents seemed to avoid the subject really so once day he went on the computer and googled it. It fit him perfectly, but of course his mother walked in and wondered what in the world he was looking up he just said "Mom, says here I'm gay cool with that?" They were loving so of course they got used to it over time. Then his father struck brilliance when coming home from work complaining there ain't no sushi ANYWHERE near where they are.

They opened the Ichidori Sushi :3, the Internet smiley was Naka's idea and they kept it. and Once he saw his parents cook the sushi and serve the many people of course he wanted to do it to. He worked in there ever since. But of course school time interfered so he only did it part time. Recently though his life took a turn down the weird street. After moving to a new apartment away from his parents with his cousin, who is rarely home, things changed.

Nakashime received his Digimon and was totally stoked, after the constant screaming like a tiny school girl. But life went on and he still had never visited the digimon world But he had heard stories and drew sketches of it now and then, but things are changing and new opportunities arise.

Home: A apartment complex within Toaki, Japan.

Alignment: Good

Digimon: User Image
Nyaromon

First Encounter: School had ended and the classmates went there separate ways. Nakashime was in his uniform as walked down the street when his phone rang. He took it out to reveal a text message saying "You have been chosen, congratulation's Nakashime Ichidori" from a strange number to.He though it was a fluke so he quickly put the phone back into his pocket and went back to his house, not noticing that a Nyaromon had been accessed into his world. The sun had set and Nakashime was on his balcony staring at the sun when suddenly he noticed, his pocket had felt a bit different then before.

He reached inside to reveal a digivice. Thinking aliens sent the message he started to fiddle with it and of course Nyaromon appeared after a flash of light. Well if a cat like digimon appeared after a flash of light coming from a device from aliens what would you do ? Of course you would freak out and scream like a small girl for about seven minutes. Nyaromon introduced himself and told his story of magic and woe.

Nyaromon had been lying on the beach when he saw a person drowning in the digital ocean he jumped in to try and save them but for some reason the person turned into some type of portal and he was sucked through data and electricity. He ended up flying through the digivice like if fate had brung them together. Well thank the fates for that ! They love each other to death and are very glad they had been brought together.
Extras
Birthday: July 16
Fear: Clausterphobic
Orientation: Gay
Favorite Color: Silver
Favorite Food: Dango
Motto: "Never say normal, it creeps me out" "SHH! The voices are trying to speak"
Family:
Father: Rei.
Mother: Reya.
Sister: Tuyuki "Tutu".
Cousin: Ichigo "(Mr) Strawberry pants"
Digimon: Nyaromon, he calls him Nya-san, Mr. Nya, or Nyaro-kun. He loves to mess with his name and invent some new nicknames. His family thinks it's one of those high-tech stuff animals but it's really just denial. Although his sister likes to steal him once in a while ad dress him up in make up and jewelry, even though he kinda enjoys it.
Digivice: Looks like this only with white buttons.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:19 am
__________~_D_i_g_i_m_o_n_~________________User Image

Name:Nyaromon
Nickname:Nya-san, Mr, Nya, Nya-kun, Nyaro, Nya-Nya, basiclly anything that comes to mind.
Species: Nyaromon
Favorite Food: Dango
Encounter:School had ended and the classmates went there separate ways. Nakashime was in his uniform as walked down the street when his phone rang. He took it out to reveal a text message saying "You have been chosen, congratulation's Nakashime Ichidori" from a strange number to.He though it was a fluke so he quickly put the phone back into his pocket and went back to his house, not noticing that a Nyaromon had been accessed into his world. The sun had set and Nakashime was on his balcony staring at the sun when suddenly he noticed, his pocket had felt a bit different then before.

He reached inside to reveal a digivice. Thinking aliens sent the message he started to fiddle with it and of course Nyaromon appeared after a flash of light. Well if a cat like digimon appeared after a flash of light coming from a device from aliens what would you do ? Of course you would freak out and scream like a small girl for about seven minutes. Nyaromon introduced himself and told his story of magic and woe.

Nyaromon had been lying on the beach when he saw a person drowning in the digital ocean he jumped in to try and save them but for some reason the person turned into some type of portal and he was sucked through data and electricity. He ended up flying through the digivice like if fate had brung them together. Well thank the fates for that ! They love each other to death and are very glad they had been brought together.
Evolution Line:

User Image

homicidal-duck-tape

homicidal-duck-tape

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:23 am
________________A_r_t_?____________________

Any type of digimon arts go here :0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:24 am
____________R_e_s_e_r_v_e_d________________

homicidal-duck-tape

homicidal-duck-tape

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:51 am
____________R_e_s_e_r_v_e_d________________

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:44 pm
Of course it's for the win!! scream

Nice to meet you. newcomer.  

cycozombie4

harmonieux

Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:59 am
Hi Nice to meet you!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:22 pm
cycozombie4
Of course it's for the win!! scream

Nice to meet you. newcomer.

I COMPLETELY LOVE your siggy :B  

homicidal-duck-tape

cycozombie4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:26 am
What was it? I keep changing mine and I can never remember.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games