Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Co-op or "destroy friend" Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which do you prefer?
  Co-op
  killing friends
  I like to play alone(emo)
View Results

Korean Kracker II

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:33 am
which one do you prefer
I personally like Co-op, I think it is more fun to team up
killing your friends is good to..........good to make fun of them when you hand them their a** pirate  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:56 am
It depends on what the situation is. If he's got good shooting skills, or whatever the game may require, I obviously go with co-op. If he's (or she's) a pain in the neck, kill them anytime you see them. Anyway, that's my opinion.  

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200

Korean Kracker II

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:19 am
I love Co-op
less chance of somebody talking trash, unless you have friends that likes to make fun of people because their better then them
*cough*nitnit*cough*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:56 am
Wow, wow, wow, I only call people scrubs if they deserve it. Like Jon. He always deserves being called a scrub.  

nitnit
Captain

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:09 am
especially during scrabble D:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:32 am
I never have been called scrub , my friends are scared of me some odd reason.  

Korean Kracker II

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:34 am
Depends. If you have four people and four controllers, play against each other hands down. Even if you aren't that good, you can watch you friends kill each other while hiding. If you only got two people, stick with co-op.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:36 am
PhoenixBlade983
Depends. If you have four people and four controllers, play against each other hands down. Even if you aren't that good, you can watch you friends kill each other while hiding. If you only got two people, stick with co-op.

you got a point, but its pretty fun to murder in halo co-op with four people on the hardest settings, with all the skulls(which is !@@##@@ hard!)  

Korean Kracker II

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:38 am
Korean Kracker II

Do you have an excessively large mouth? Something tells me you look like a sea bass irl.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:44 am
Jonnnn
Korean Kracker II

Do you have an excessively large mouth? Something tells me you look like a sea bass irl.

no, but I'm a big buff guy who is usually frowning, but most people seem to like hanging out with me, so it most likely my imagination.
a lot of people are imitated by me the first time  

Korean Kracker II

`The Rev

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:18 pm
I'm a competitive person so I rather enjoy killing my friends
Although there are a good amount of games that I just annihilate my friends far too easily so it losses it's fun
Those times I don't mind joining up to help them
Also with some shooting games and sport games I'm not so great at so I don't mind teaming up so they can help me

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:41 pm
Korean Kracker II

Stop lying scrub.  

nitnit
Captain

Undine Mystic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:54 pm
Co-op first always. The first time I played Halo on my friends Xbox, I was already better than her! She was amazed at how quickly I picked it up. It is fun being a hero and coming to your friends rescue as opposed to beating them so much that they start to resent you!

As far as head-to-head goes, there is this one game that my sis is great at. I like to play against her as it is the only challenge I get nowadays.

I like playing GTA multiplayer deathmatch. Sometimes I am awesome and sometimes I fall flat on my face, I like the challenge. Turf wars is my fave because you get to work as a team AND kill opponents!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:30 pm
i prefer killing my friends, after i had sniper training with my friends in halo you can never go out in the open without getting sniped.  

Magonarka-2

Korean Kracker II

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:04 pm
nitnit
Korean Kracker II

Stop lying scrub.

now somebody has called me scrubs........funny, I got this sensation in my stomach, ohhhhh, its me not caring wink

try again, "scrub" (such a gay nickname) lol

And maybe nobody ever call me a scrub, is most likely because the name "scrub" is really weak  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff