Reply 18: "Box Openers Anonymous: The Forum of Ultimate Boxes!"
Hi People! [Introductions?]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna Stick Around?
  Naaah. This is LAME>
  Sure! It looks ok [You're awesome!] Why thank you!
  Maybe. I'm thinking about it.
  Pollwhore!!!!! <33
View Results

Quatres-demon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:28 am
Hi!

I'm Quatres; I'm fourteen (Will be fifteen come the end of this month), like Roleplaying, music, reading, and writing (on occasion). My favorite color is Orange. I have two turtles, two avocado trees, five cats, and a dog. I live in the U.S. My favorite band is The Ataris. <3

If anyone happens to check this out, I'd like to know who you are! What you're like, if you're gonna stick around, etc. It's nice to meet new people.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:39 am
Weeeeeeeeeeeeell...
My birthday was last sunday. <333

Annnd no one likes it here. T.T At least no one has showed up. That makes me sad.

Oh well.
I'll just amuse myself by posting around here sometimes.

Quatres-demon

Unsui

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:56 pm
It's always fun to talk to yourself right? xd

I'm 20, have 4 cats, one dog, a craptastic job, a vehicle, bills gonk ...i like playing poker(just recently but not for real money) and stuff xD  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:08 am
Howdy! I am 42, in California, have a dog, job, car, and bills. I like playing all sorts of games, but most enjoy board and card games (with other people)((in person)). biggrin

I thought we were gonna talk about boxes and such! I have had very mixed results with the boxes/drops/seeds I've come across. What are your favorites?  

Dr Boffo

iR0ck54

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:24 am
I highly disbelieve that the world is going to end in 2012.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:26 pm
Hello. My name's Alex and I'm 18. I have three cats and live in the US. I just got my first job not too long ago. I love board games. I don't believe that the world is going to end 2012, but I'm still going to throw an end of the world party the day before.  

bakaanimefreak4

XxScene_RawrxX

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:56 pm
Hi i'm alice mclane AKA DeathStaarz I am 16 Birthday is in october, I luv painting, volleyball and art. When i grow up i wanna be an artist. i live in North Carolina, i want my first job to be at hollister, and i dont really think the world would end in 2012  
18: "Box Openers Anonymous: The Forum of Ultimate Boxes!"

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games