Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Nintendo Gaming
GameSpot:Wii 2? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:44 am
Wii 2?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:53 am
Certainly not as creative as playstation 3 and xbox 360.  

Jonnnn

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:57 am
Jonnnn
Certainly not as creative as playstation 3 and xbox 360.

right now the next XBOX is called the XBOX 720(kinda reminds of how Atari called the Atari 2600's "successor" the Atari 5200)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:27 pm
Wtf, I just bought a wii like 1 year ago. Why can't they focus on making some more games that don't suck before making the next gen. Also, next gen better have compatibility with GCN games, Wii games, and have graphics that are equal to or greater than PS3. Otherwise I might get an insane computer, (DDR3 RAM and Quad Cores will be relatively cheap by then) or the next xbox.  

nitnit
Captain

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:31 pm
speaking of XBOXes,the XBOX 360 Elite will have its price dropped in September from $449.99 to $399.99.One of my friends at YouTube told me that  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:35 pm
I doubt this will be coming out any time soon, I'm sure they just want to be ready when the Wii stops making them globs of money.

I seriously doubt that the Wii will ever have graphics that match the PS3, so Go get that computer nitnit.

Xbox 720 sounds stupid.  

Deathguiser

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:50 pm
Not until 2-3 years from now when I can buy a computer that's twice as powerful for the same price as a new one today.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:16 pm
Brawl came pretty close to outstanding graphics, and considering Brawl had so much stuff, it does show the wii has some potential...as long as they have good programmers to make the games.  

Good and Wicked Deity

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:40 pm
? Brawl's a 2-D fighting game, it's pretty easy to have great graphics for that. the wii is only marginally better than the GCN...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:45 pm
Endless Ocean had pretty good graphics but had very basic gameplay. Brawl has 2 sets of data on the disk. If you double the space for that game, it could had better gameplay and better graphics. If they start using the Dual-layered disk to make most of there game, they could make better games.  

Good and Wicked Deity

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:56 pm
Nintendo was already planning for a Wii 2 the day the wii launched. Same goes for microsoft/sony with their consoles.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:08 pm
I suppose it makes sense to plan a bit for the next console generation,but not to put all that much thought into,especially when this one hasn't even really started yet.Financially it doesn't make sense to come out with something else so soon because few people are gonna want to shell out a few more hunderd just on yet more gaming consoles when the current ones haven't even been tapped into yet.I'm not gonna by a PS4 when I just got a pS3 for Christmas,especially because they haven't even come out with the games I want for that yet.

It reminds me of when sega had two systems out at once,and that flopped horrible.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:29 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
I suppose it makes sense to plan a bit for the next console generation,but not to put all that much thought into,especially when this one hasn't even really started yet.Financially it doesn't make sense to come out with something else so soon because few people are gonna want to shell out a few more hunderd just on yet more gaming consoles when the current ones haven't even been tapped into yet.I'm not gonna by a PS4 when I just got a pS3 for Christmas,especially because they haven't even come out with the games I want for that yet.

It reminds me of when sega had two systems out at once,and that flopped horrible.

sega was really just a quick money maker. Kind of reminds me of the matrix.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:41 pm
Nintendo Revolution  

Shigeru the Hero

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:51 pm
Shigeru K
Nintendo Revolution

I wish they would have stuck with that name,but it is fun to ask my friends if they wanna come play with my wii XD my one friend hates that cause he doesn't have one.  
Nintendo Gaming

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff