Submit

Arcosi Knight

Girl-Crazy Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:19 pm
Here is my list on the top three charicters who may die.

#1. Tsunade

After the other two Sannin, Orochimaru and Jiraya died, Tsunade is the last of the Sannin. If Naruto is going to get his Hokage position, Tsunade is going either need to retire, resign, go traitor (not likely at all) , or die. Her death would be torture to Sakura and Shizune.

#2. Kakashi

After Jiraya's death, Kakashi is the second closest person to Naruto (after Sakura of course) so his death would be a huge blow to the still heartbroken Naruto. Sakura would take a huge hit too.

#3. Might Guy

While he may not be as plot significant as Tsunade or Kakashi, the death of Guy is obviously a recipe for unspeakable greif for Rock Lee. If the death of Naruto's mentor, Jiraya hurt Naruto so much, then the death of Guy, the person Lee practicly worships, would be unspeakably unbearable for Lee.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:36 pm
Those are all quite likely. I think that 8-tailed jinchuuriki will die too. He's a jinchuriki, and he is not Naruto. Gaara has also lost his Jinchuriki-ness so he's no longer akatsuki's target, so he'll live, at least, not be killed by akatsuki. Iruka'll probably die too eventually. Maybe he'll fight Pein to try to hold him off to give Naruto time to escape or something. I also believe Kabuto, Suigetsu, and Kisame are all likely to die.  

Le Marquis de Noir

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Cerberus1212

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:54 am
you know that naruto is gunna end with either naruto, sasuke, or sakura dieing. based off of spoilers and how the storys goin, i believe the least likely of the 3 is sakura.
i'm gunna cry a lot T.T  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:57 am
I'm certain that Gai will die. Lee and Gai are two of my favourite characters so I really don't want that to happen but it seems so likely...
I'm predicting it would be death from opening all the inner gates while defending Konoha or his team.

Kakashi and Tsunade seem pretty likely to die to.  

Zaer

Lunatalia

Blessed Light

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:26 pm
I'm not totally sure, but it does seem likely that Tsunade and Kabuto will die. I really hope that Kabuto does, the evil idiot. (TOBI ROCKS! ^^)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:35 pm
Gah, the last time I cried for this series was when Zabuza and Haku died together. I hope Kishimoto doesn't make someone really important die.  

Shikaeii

AoiMizuTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:26 pm
Who do I think are the mostly likely to die? Truthfully?

Kakashi(possibly has already happened)
Tsunade
Shizune(has happened)
Sakura( I know this seems strange...but I truthfully can she her trying to defend Tsunade or Naruto and getting killed)
Kabuto( I think he's going to go after Sasuke and get splattered)
Kisame( I think possibly in a fight with Suigetsu over his sword)

I don't think Gai will end up dying. I just can't rightly see if happening...only if he does something incredibly stupid.  
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games