User Image
User Image
Type necessary information here.

[Recent Updates Banner here]
Date || Announcement
o8.o7.o8 || Journal begun!
o9.o6.o8 || Tai'ruka & Subira Info up!
o9.13.o8 || NEW Plot Thread!
o9.28.o8 || Lulua`ina added to the journal!
11.23.o8 || Xue added to the journal!
o2.o1.o9 || Xue grew! 8DDD

[On-Going Roleplays]
Links in the PLOT THREAD.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:31 pm
[Table of Contents Banner here]

1. SoA Group Pic; Updates; Current RP's
2. You are Here!
3. Info Code
4. Reserved
5. Reserved
6. Tai'ruka's Info
7. Tai'ruka's Roleplays
8. Subira's Info
9. Subira's Roleplays
10. Lulua'Ina's Info
11. Lulua'Ina's Roleplays
12. Lulua'Ina's Entry
13. Xue's Info
14. Xue's Roleplays
15. Xue's Entry

Page 2
1. Usoni's Info
2. Usoni's Roleplays

Fictiophilia

Fictiophilia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:41 pm
Code for Info Post
[align=center][size=10]Banner Here[/size]

[img]Cert Image Here[/img][/align]
[size=10]
[align=center][b]Let's Get Down to the Basics[/b][/align]
Name:
Meaning:
Nickname:
Text Color: [color=#------]Color Name; #------[/color]
Method of Obtainment:
Colorist:

[align=center][b]What's his/her Style?[/b][/align]
Personality:

[align=center][b]Family[/b][/align]
Parents:
Siblings:
Mate:
Offspring:
Pride [Position]:
[align=center]
[b]Roleplay Info[/b][/align]
Looking For:
Not Looking For:

[align=center]*-----*-----*

[b]Familiar Info[/b]
[img]Uncert URL[/img][/align]
Name:
Species:
Purpose [If Any]:
[/size]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:42 pm
User Image
Post 4

Fictiophilia

Fictiophilia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:43 pm
User Image
Post 5

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:44 pm
Banner Here

User Image

Let's Get Down to the Basics

Name: Tai'ruka
Meaning: Tai = Eagle, Ruka = Fly
Nickname: Tai
Text Color: Brown; #552E1F
Method of Obtainment: Mila's May 'o7 Constellation Newbie Sale - Logic Question.
Colorist: Mila Farrell

What's his Style?

Personality:

Family

Parents: n/a
Siblings: n/a
Mate: n/a
Offspring: n/a
Pride [Position]: n/a

Roleplay Info

Looking For: Friends, Mate, Fling, Plottage
Not Looking For: Death

Fictiophilia

Fictiophilia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:49 pm
[Tai'ruka's Finished Roleplays]

Jethro [Caj] - The Cries of the Restless
Evita [Jir] - Out of Sorts
Tumai [Lith] - Birds of a Feather

Self RP - Three's a Crowd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:49 pm
Banner Here
To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved.

User Image

Name: Subira
Meaning: Patience
Nickname: n/a
Text Color: Slate Blue; #85ACBD
Method of Obtainment: Meepfur's June Customs
Colorist: Meepfur

What's her Style?

Personality: Subira is a quiet, well-mannered feline with a serious knack for hunting. She is prone to be hunting rather than spending time socializing with others. The thrill of it is more appealing to her than exploring aimlessly. Yet goals do not work with the lioness and she hesitates on any deal with a time limit or due date. This elevates a slight laziness within her and a more relaxed personality.

She's unusually tolerant/patient.

Like her name indicates, Subira is, in fact, patient. Actually, she's one of the most patient lionesses one can ever meet. She'll wait up to a couple days if she has to on behalf of someone's request. It's almost like a curse. She got this behavior because of her mother who took forever to bring home food. As a cub, Subira was often annoyed with her mother's hunting inability to hunt quickly and thus learned to be patient - and willed herself to become a much better huntress so that she wouldn't have to wait around for food in the future.

However, her confidence is weak in many points and is often self-conscious about herself and her abilities. She's polite and mature, but there are rare times when she can get nosy to the point of being rude. It's not in her nature to trust an animal automatically and thus, will act cautious around strangers. Her self esteem withers as quickly as a dying flower when she makes a mistake, but she hates to be looked-down upon by others, especially anyone smaller than her.

She is a scaredy-cat, though she has a hard time admitting so.

Even though the feline loves the cool evening, she hates the darkness and can't sleep unless the moon is out. She won't go near any place dark and feels that she needs a companion wherever she goes. Subira doesn't like to explore at all in the nighttime and doesn't hunt at night. In fact, the most active thing she'll do at night is probably go looking for a place to sleep if she hasn't already done so during the day.

In addition, the poor girl happens to be a hopeless romantic, wishing for a fairytale romance and often dreams of who she will spend the rest of her life with and what the two of them will do together. She wants to find a male who can protect her at night even though she is perfectly capable of fending herself against almost anything. But she doesn't believe in "love at first sight". She's not at all sentimental to strangers as she hates to show weakness and tears. Tears to her are a sign of defeat, something much avoided in her daily life. She won't stand it from anyone but young cubs. Due to this, Subira can come off as a prideful, arrogant lioness when she is actually quite the opposite.

Speaking of cubs, the huntress loves them as she wants some of her own in the future. She'd only like one mate if fate would allow it. Unfortunately she has never interacted with cubs up close and is afraid that she would scare them off.

Likes: Zazu, Cubs, Hunting, Sleep, Any source of Light (Moon, etc.), Companions, Peace, Rain.
Dislikes: Darkness, Heat, Tears, Mistakes.

Family

Parents: n/a
Siblings: n/a
Mate: TBA
Pride [Position]: n/a

Roleplay Info

Looking For: Mate (Lion), Friends (Any gender, any species), Plottage
Not Looking For: Death, Fling

Familiar Info
User Image

Name: Zazu
Species: Avian
Purpose [If Any]: n/a.

Fictiophilia

Fictiophilia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:51 pm
[Subira's Finished Roleplays]

Tiyatahmey [Syr] - [Aim LOG] Shadows in the Dark
Akira [Nuxaz] - Only Time Will Tell

Self RP - Three's a Crowd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:52 pm
Banner Here

User Image
User Image

Name: Lulua`ina
Meaning: Freckles [Hawaiian]
Nickname: Lulu
Text Color: Sea Green; #7AA39D
Method of Obtainment: First RP Contest Win from Ary Keeyara! <3
Colorist: Nevayeh

What's her Style?

Personality: Lulu is a spunky pup, always on the prowl for new discoveries. She thinks she doesn’t have a single fear, but the poor thing could never be more mistaken. Though it hasn’t been realized yet, the over-protectiveness of Leli has grown on her. This pup isn’t clingy, but she seems to have inherited her mother’s worrisome personality. Lulu unwillingly finds herself distressing about the random-est things when she’s alone - ranging from her own appearance to her family. Otherwise, she’s straightforward (the result of constantly arguing with her mother), sometimes to the point of being rude, but also doesn’t realize it yet. The pup takes a slow approach on almost every situation and is slow to snap (excluding her family members), a trait that will grow with her until she’s an adult.

Family

Parents: Ngala'leli x ???
Siblings: Iskra'eva, Luc'ca
Mate:
Offspring:
Pack [Position]:

Roleplay Info

Looking For:
Not Looking For:

Fictiophilia

Fictiophilia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:53 pm
User Image
Post 11

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:54 pm
RP Entry
User Image
Name: Fictiophilia [AKA Takara]
Wilddog's Name: Lulua`ina
Meaning: Freckles [Hawaiian]
Personality summary: Lulu is a spunky pup, always on the prowl for new discoveries. She thinks she doesn’t have a single fear, but the poor thing could never be more mistaken. Though it hasn’t been realized yet, the over-protectiveness of Leli has grown on her. This pup isn’t clingy, but she seems to have inherited her mother’s worrisome personality. Lulu unwillingly finds herself distressing about the random-est things when she’s alone - ranging from her own appearance to her family. Otherwise, she’s straightforward (the result of constantly arguing with her mother), sometimes to the point of being rude, but also doesn’t realize it yet. The pup takes a slow approach on almost every situation and is slow to snap (excluding her family members), a trait that will grow with her until she’s an adult.

Quote:
Prompt 1
It's come to that time in a young wilddog's life where they want to go out and see the world and have some adventures! What does your girl want to do? Does she have a love she's chasing? A dream? A goal? Is she going to fall into a sticky situation? Give me your ideas! Make sure to use one you'd actually consider doing in the future.

Prompt 3
Leli has followed you when you went off. Your girl runs into her and is completely surprised. How does she react to her mother's seemingly invasive, almost protective attitude?

Prompt 1 Response {Lulua`ina POV}
Love is a strange thing.
It can be the most amazing feeling in the world, or it can really hurt, but in the end love is something most, if not all of us, will face. While there are many different ways to define love and there are many different ways to love someone, I’m here to give you my definition and my experience.

My first experience of love was love from my family. The attention and affection that my mother shared with me and my siblings, it was an incomparable love. But as we grew up, the bonds seemed to loosen. Our closeness, or at least mine, slowly untied from my mother’s strong hold. And I haven’t gone back. Not yet. Pride has something to do with it, mixed in with a bit of fear. But, honestly, I have no idea what my pride and my fear are capable of. When combined, it’s like a force field between me and my mother, my lonely mother. But nevertheless, it’s love that makes me want to return to her warmth - even if I am all grown up now. In many ways, my actions probably hurt her more than it pains me, but it’s love;
An unbreakable love, no matter how estranged it might get.
My second experience of love was love from those outside my family. A tingling emotion of pure bliss, coursing throughout the body. I pursue that emotion now, away from my family, away from my mother. But she’ll survive, even if I don’t. Someone once told me that heartbreak is a very strange form of distress. It is tremendously painful, yet we cannot find an injury on our body. It’s like one big emotional pain, but it also seems to spark off thousands of other emotions. I’m willing to risk myself, for I will never understand what that pain is like, until I’ve experienced it. If I don’t understand this pain, then maybe I’ll never understand my mother.
I’m not afraid. I’ll dive into my journey and I promise to return that love.

Prompt 3 Response
Three. Two. One.
With that last count, Lulua`ina lunged for the hare, her sharp teeth tearing into the fur and skin of the small animal. There, quick and easy. The white canine picked up the petite carcass and contently began moving across the horizon. The first week of her own journey was starting out quite nicely for the full grown dog. Her green-tipped tail swished back and forth cheerfully, indicating the excitement and happiness within her. It was enough to be out of her mother’s cautious glances, but on top of that, the idea of living her own way tickled Lulu pink. The sun was slowly setting behind the horizon while splattering the sky above in shades of orange, red, purple and blue. Lulu relaxed in the perfect afternoon, dropping her meal onto the grass for a moment to take a deep breath.
This was strange. The female made a face, albeit not a very appealing one to compliment her features. The breath that she had inhaled carried the scent of someone altogether much too familiar. Her mother. But that was impossible. Lulu hadn’t seen her omnipresent mother in over a week! It’d been a record time so far, but why was it ruined so soon? Or maybe perhaps, the white canine was growing rather paranoid from all this freedom. Yes, that must have been it. Lulua`ina took another breath, this time focusing on the scent in the air: yes, it was definitely there but very faint.
Oh Mom…” she sighed, shaking her head in disapproval.
When one left home, did it not mean that one’s parents would leave you be? Or were they part of the package? Lulu picked up the hare in her mouth, using her self-restraint to keep herself from breaking the bones of the remains. This was bad – the frustration was winning over and it would not be long before her self-control would reach its limit. Run. Was it the right thing to do? As an adult, Lulu no longer wanted to yell at her mother. She was a big girl now. A low-tolerance of immaturity was slowing budding in the dog’s mind. And what better way to continue building than restraining herself first? And so she did. Lulu’s white legs burst forward with an incredible amount of reserved energy, trying to run away. But her mother’s scent was everywhere. It was impossible to identify the true location of the source.
Running in zigzags isn’t very smart,” observed her mother, appearing from Lulu’s blind spot in her peripheral vision. “Have I taught you nothing?”
Leli’s pointed voice came to Lulu as a wave of… reprieve. Well, at least she’d finally shown herself. But that lull of the reunion was dissipating as quickly as it had arrived and the daughter was quietly seething. Oh no. She was not going to endure anymore of her mother’s criticism.
Mom, what are you doing here?” Lulu narrowed her onyx eyes at her mother.
What, am I banned from seeing my own children now?” mused Leli, watching her daughter with a sad glint in her eyes.
You know I didn’t mean it that way,” frowned Lulu, acting oblivious to her mother’s emotions.
Well, I just dropped by to see how you were doing in the world,” the mother canine commented, somewhat truthfully.
Well, I happen to be doing fine mother,” Lulua`ina stared pointedly at the hare on the ground, emphasizing ‘mother’ with some contempt in her tone.
Apparently so. Then I should be on my way – I should drop in on your sister,” Leli deliberated.
Lulu chuckled, catching onto her mother’s amused tone.

Mom..?
Hmm?”
We’re okay. We’ll be okay.
I know it, hun. I know…”

And we’re very proud of you.

User Image  

Fictiophilia

Fictiophilia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:13 pm
Banner Here

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Xue
Meaning: Snow || Studious/Learning [Chinese] (Zhyoo ey)
Nickname: n/a
Text Color: Apple Green; #99D24D
Method of Obtainment: 2nd Roleplay Contest win from Noyama & Chibi Sheepcat!
Colorist: Kireiryuu

What's his/her Style?

Personality: Xue is a headstrong cub, determined and proud. She's kind of... naive in a way and usually doesn't understand half of what's going on. That doesn't mean she's stupid or shallow - Xue's just... inattentive and irritated when she gets bored. When committed to something, the cub gives it her all until she accomplishes her goal. The lioness becomes opportunistic, taking each and every prospect to increase her pride status. She develops a short temper and an air of indifference on her hunts – which allows her to become one of the top huntresses. To her, loyalty and obedience comes first before all else as taught by her mother. Still, on her list of things Xue can’t stand – Sen’s usually the first one there, though nobody knows.

Family

Parents: Sen x Chambua
Siblings: Zixin | Wei | Sheng Wei | Dai | Csoa
Mate: n/a
Pride [Position]: Mtaishi'Miele [Youth]

Roleplay Info

Looking For: Family RP, Pride RP
Not Looking For: Death, Flings, etc.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:52 pm
User Image
Post 14

Fictiophilia

Fictiophilia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:02 am
RP Entry

Pour la fille.

Name: Xue
Meaning: Snow | Studious, Learning [Chinese] (Zhyoo-ey)
Personality: Xue is a headstrong cub, determined and proud. She's kind of... naive in a way and usually doesn't understand half of what's going on. That doesn't mean she's stupid or shallow - Xue's just... inattentive and irritated when she gets bored. When committed to something, the cub gives it her all until she accomplishes her goal. The lioness becomes opportunistic, taking each and every prospect to increase her pride status. She develops a short temper and an air of indifference on her hunts – which allows her to become one of the top huntresses. To her, loyalty and obedience comes first before all else as taught by her mother. Still, on her list of things Xue can’t stand – Sen’s usually the first one there, though nobody knows.
Opinion on Pride Beliefs: As a devoted lioness, Xue will follow all pride beliefs without hesitation. No going against it.
Past Life Information: The lioness of Xue’s past life was also a great huntress of an older pride, often highly praised for her skills, quick wit and unwavering allure. She had no interest in anything beyond hunting and making her way to the top – at least until she met her fatal attraction. She met the rogue male during a hunt, when she had accidentally sped far beyond her normal boundaries. He was handsome, clever and charming – everything that the males in the pride lacked at the time. The independent lioness became obsessed much too quickly. Her performances grew mediocre as she often daydreamt of the male, usually wandering off to look for him. To her dismay, she was – so to speak – ‘laid off’ from hunts and forced to remain within the pride. The next time she saw that exquisite male, he was dead; killed by the claws of her own pride. Once a dutiful member of her pride, the lioness lost her ability to trust and escaped. Her determined spirit dissipated and was reborn into the small body of Xue.
Prompt: 1
Quote:
You've grown up living a good life, and you're even the best huntress in the pride! One day, it rains. The next day, it rains, and keeps raining. The Great Storm is returning, as the pride has feared. Your mother hadn't bought into any of these beliefs before, but as the lands start to get flooded, she fears them to be true and confesses that her first son she secretly whisked off to the roguelands, Balun, is the rebirth of Sudi. The pride turns to you to track him down and kill him so the storm will calm. They're shipping you out in the morning. What do you do the night before? Can you really accept killing your own brother, even though you've never met him, for the good of the pride? Or do you think it's all ridiculous?

Prompt Response:
Xue sat calmly, rigidly, in the dry den, surrounded by pride members all whispering or mumbling with one another. She had a straight face, her expression blank and emotionless. They had called her here late this evening, she assumed, for an important meeting but so far, none of them had decided to begin. The empty green eyes grazed the individual heads of the pride but no one caught her interest. Xue’s gaze fell back onto herself and her delicate necklace.

As the gray and white lioness began fiddling with the orange flower around her neck, her mother arrived with a strained look on her visage. Sen was evidently distraught but also very determined to hide her rising anxiety in front of her subjects. Xue narrowed her eyes very slightly as she watched her mother and returned to her state of stiffness. The entire crowd hushed their own conversations, waiting for the queen to speak.

Sen’s voice quivered faintly as she began, though luckily, no one had noticed aside from her own daughter. She began talking about Balun – ahh. So that was what this whole ordeal was about. Xue kept a straight face, barely listening to her mother’s words. She had gotten pretty good at doing that throughout her life, pretending to pay attention to the speaker, that is. The daughter politely suppressed the urge to yawn as her mother droned on and on about the current situation of ‘The Great Storm’. The queen was not going to mention her in this so she felt it wasn’t really necessary for her to take note…

Until she heard her name being mentioned:
“I will be sending Xue, over there…”

Wait what? Since when did her mother point her out during these meetings? All the heads of the crowd turned to the rigid lioness and all of a sudden, she felt nervous and excited. She twitched her ears, indicating that she was listening and – once all of the heads had turned back – grinned.

“…to go and kill my son.” And she left it off there.

The pride erupted into murmurs once more while Xue continued to suppress the astonishment. Her? Go off and kill a half brother? She would do as the pride commanded; as Sen commanded. The lioness had no personal relation to her mother’s mistake anyway. It would ultimately be for the good of the pride rather than just to the queen and she would get the attention and approval that she deserved. As the pride began leaving the cave group by group into the rain, Sen – with that annoying Waseme at her side – came down to greet Xue. She eyed them warily, smiling to show the false appreciation for her careless mother. Waseme returned her gaze with an ignorant smile. The three of them waited until everyone had left and then Sen spoke.

“I can tell you’re quite pleased,” Sen looked at her daughter with the same impassive green eyes.

“Yes mother,” Xue replied tersely.

“If you mess this up. Just one tiny bit…” the queen trailed off, a murderous tone in her voice.

“I won’t. I’ll make sure of it.”

I’ll make you see… I deserve to be future queen.

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff