-Koho
-Chakeleti
-Kisogo
-Intulo

Family tree!

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:28 pm
User ImageKoho:

An old and regal lioness, she lived for many years as the nanny of the pridelands, before her mate left her behind and when he returned, she was gone. Now she wanders the rogue lands, wishing to return home, but fearing to chance it. Koho was the sister of Mufasa, and so is of royal blood, but she fears that wouldn't save her her shame. Koho had one litter with Mwali, former prince of the Firekin. Kisogo is her son from that litter. Koho had adopted a young cub named Sukutu many years ago, and Chakeleti is Sukutu's child by Jasiri.

Having finally mustered the courage to return to her home, Koho is now once again living in the pridelands. She is too old to be a huntress, so she mostly simply assists the pride's younger nannies when they request it. She spends much of her time with her son, Kisogo, though he has been absent for some time now as well.

OOC: I received Koho has an adoptable character, so she already had a history and was already an adult and was rp mandatory. Since then the adoptable characters program has been ended, but I still get to keep her *huggles*
Colored by: Dusty?
Obtained: 2004/5/6?

Open for RP: specific though, she's old xD

RPs:

Homecoming! OVAH
Nervous Introductionsover
Family Time! Over
Cub Adventures! over
More cub adventures! Over
Just Chatting
Mwali?!!
Meeting Makaa over

MidnyghtIce

MidnyghtIce

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:32 pm
User Image Chakeleti:

Chak was born in the pridelands and reared by her parents, Sukutu and Jasiri, as well as her adopted grandmother, Koho. She never made ties in her home pride, however, and left when Koho disappeared, at first determined to find the beloved grandmother, and then ashamed to return home empty pawed. She still searches the rogue lands for any of those she once knew, though she long since lost hope.

Having had a few too many adventures, Chakeleti found herself rather pregnant. In her fear and inexperience with such situations, she ran to the Ela pride, in search of her sister Rehema. Being reassured by her sister's presence, she gave birth to her cubs in the reassuring rogue lands near the Ela border.

OOC: Chakeleti was the daughter of Suku and Jasiri and was given to me when the litter was born, since Koho was Suku's adopted mom smile
Colored by: dunno.... damn
Obtained: a long time ago... after Koho xD

Open for RP: general, possibly mate (lion) but the rp has to be there, and she's probably going to be traveling to the Ela lands, so any of them would be fun to rp with

Current RPs:

Random pacing Abandoned
Ouchies Over
Journeying to the Ela lands Over
Hunting Trouble LOG
#Watering hole Over
#Hunting Time Over
Being Hunted
#Night Conversation Over
#Stirring of the Heart's Desires over
#The morning after Over
Running away Over
A Sister in Need Over
Birthing Over
A sister in need again
Family time!

Chak's Children
Kalfuadi - Tier Omartiglio
Fayei - Drache-Lehre
Shoon - Thalion
Ubusuku - MidnyghtIce
Khahlela - Cut_Me_Coffee
Rhoy - GunSniper

# - already used for breeding

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:37 pm
User ImageKisogo:

Kiso is Koho's son from her only litter. When his parents both disappeared, Kiso faded to the background of the pride. Growing and learning as any child, but always with a hole in his heart. Though his coat resembles his father, his heart is his mothers. He still hopes that one day she will return and they could be a family once more....

OOC: Kiso is the son of Koho and he was my pick from Koho and Mwali's first litter.
Colored by: dunno... *dies*
Obtained: a while ago xD

Open for RP: general (he has an over all plot for his life already smile but no mate...), mate eventually

Current RPs:

*Water is so interesting! OVAH
*Exploring (Roguelands) Over
*Goofing around as usual Over
*Brothers United Log
Sister?!
Meeting an Amazon Over
* Worry Wart Over
*Night Meeting Over
Reunion Over

* - to be used for breeding

MidnyghtIce

MidnyghtIce

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:15 pm
User Image

Intulo is my brand new SoA and my first ever non-lion! I'm a little nervous, so if anyone has another cheetah to rp with me, that would be great! I really need to have a chance to flesh out her personality *nods*

OOC: I won Tulo in the pokemon event. She is a dragonair.
Colored by: Kire!
Obtained: 2008?

Open for RP: anything really, she's a rogue and needs rp!

Intulo is Zulu for lizard smile

RPs:

Running is Fun? (lithia)
An Interesting Afternoon (hatter)
Climbing trees (coffee)

Pride concept page for her

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:12 pm
User Image Ubusuku:

Suku is the fourth born of Chakeleti's litter. Being only newly born, his personality has yet to assert itself.

OOC: Ubusuku was the fourth born of Chakeleti's first litter.
Colored by: Slander
Obatined: July 2009

Open for RP: cub rp, but he's obviously with his family near the Ela lands, so either family rp or Ela rp

RPs:
Family time!  

MidnyghtIce

MidnyghtIce

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:02 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16096175

Space for the god of above pride  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:42 pm
User Image

Elanyen:

Obtained: in the November '09 customs month
Colored by: Ary Keeyara

Open for: rp and plotting to flesh out her personality xD mate and flings also welcome  

MidnyghtIce

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff