Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Monk/Psych Fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Monk, Psych, House, USA Network, television 

Reply Blah, blah blah, blah blah... (Chatterbox)
Rawr, I'm 19! Oh well.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:45 am

Onii-chan Wijo

I just turned 19. Today's my Birthday.

I'm not excited about it, at all. I'm actually quite depressed, because my best friend in the world isn't able to party with me, like she has since we were kids in Taijutsu class, almost 7 years ago.

But, I'm taking solace in the fact that I at least have someone who cares about me enough to sing praises at me.

Truth be told, I've fallen for this girl. She was infatuated with me, and she became... engraved in me. Now, I feel the same way about her, that she does me. That's her, up there.

...I'm done. heart  
[b:3a306ae63a]I know I look young, but I'm 20.
[img:3a306ae63a]http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/32/m_3731dba967a0483b89b6bbdc505b3638.jpg[/img:3a306ae63a]
[/b:3a306ae63a][/align:3a306ae63a]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:15 am

Happy Birthday! smile

Ceribri
Captain

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100

Azure Firefox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:45 am
Happy Birthday! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:39 pm
Wait-- does that mean you're 9 years away from dying? *Gets bricked* AUGH! I'M SORRY! I JUST READ HIS SIGGY! Anyways, congrats, or not so congrats (Depends if you're happy about it) for turning 19! How's college life treating you? I mean, if you're in college. WHICH I'M NOT SAYING YOU'RE NOT! I'm just seeing if you ARE going to college. Because not everyone does. But I'm not saying you're one of those people! I'm just asking! Um-Um-Um-

RUN AWAY!  

YAY 9000
Crew

morbid_beauty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:26 pm
Congrats...if you were to think that's bad...I'm almost 21! dun dun dun!! :passes out: (thud) HaHa  
Blah, blah blah, blah blah... (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games