Does any1 have any Twilight items?? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrsValens

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:48 am
i have
all 4 books including Eclipse special edition book with a mini poster of the cover of Breaking Dawn and it has 2 tee shirt transfers ( team edward and team jacob) and i have new moon special edtion with tattoos
i have the gift card
godiva chocolate
2 shirts
breaking dawn buttons
stickers
3 movie posters
and book with authors talking about the twilight series
47+ clippings
and im getting the book copanion and the movie companion and the soundtrack  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:18 pm
I have the tatoos that came in new moon SE and then my friend is making me a shirt that says biteme in the front and on the back it says Edward Cullen Rox My Sox and then on the sleeve it will say team Edward lolz. and then I have posters and stuff from the books  

VampirePrincessOftheNorth

Literate Dork

Witty Flatterer

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:19 pm
I've got nothing pertaining to the saga except Twilight and New Moon.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:07 pm
I have the whole Twilight series plus the Host, but nothing else. D: I print out a lot of Twilight pictures from Google Images and tape them on my desk though. x3  

les lunettes

Evil_Dark_Kitty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:14 pm
MrsValens
i have all 4 books including Eclipse special edition book with a mini poster of the cover of Breaking Dawn and it has 2 tee shirt transfers ( team edward and team jacob) and i have the gift card, godiva chocolate, 2 shirts, and breaking dawn buttons

I have all 4 books. thats it...and my friend has the bracelet and when she came to Puerto Rico she let me wear it for a while.
I felt magical Idk why.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:30 pm
I only have the stickers and the button that I got from the Breaking Dawn event. I really want more stuff but right now, I don't really have the money. I'm planning on dropping hints about my boyfriend getting Bella's engagement ring for whenever he decides to propose to me but that can be years from now... :/  

T0m03

kassels

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:44 pm
i have all 4 books, the poster that came with eclipse and the team stick on thingy-ma-bobbers for shirts too. and the button for breaking dawn, the stickers for breaking dawn and the calendar  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:44 pm
heart I got a twilight calender. I've always needed one in my room. whee Other than the books... I want one of the bracelets though 3nodding  

haloeclipse270

Rancid Cupcakes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:20 pm
I have all 4 books, I have a Tshirt from Hot Topic in the mail (I'm getting the others for Christmas!!), and I'm trying to get the calender and bracelet for Christmas too. Plus I'm trying to get to an art store so I can make some Team Edward shirts! TEAM EDWARD FTW!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:46 pm
I sadly only have Breaking Dawn book. (Going to get the rest all in hardcover) I have the pin and stickers from the event and I've been hinting about the bracelet and whatever else my parents/boyfriend can get their hands on that is twilight related. Going to get the Tshirt from hot topic.

PLUS the shirt I made. It's decked out with quotes.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:11 pm
I has the four books, a necklace shaped like an apple with 'Alice' on it that I made, another necklace that's a red pawn chess piece, a red ribbon that I got from an Eclipse midnight release party, my Breaking Dawn mini poster from the Eclipse special edition, a button that says 'I was bitten by Breaking Dawn', random homemade stickers, and four t-shirts (Team Edward, Team Jasper, the pink Twilight one, and a Breaking Dawn Midnight release one from the Twilight Lexicon).  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:37 am
-patseveryoneonhead-
I have THE BOOKS.

Hypocritical Hippopotamus

tski ha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:36 am
Oooo now I want to find the bracelet and Tshirts to get xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:54 pm
i have all 4 books and im getting the twilight movie poster  

xAydenx

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:40 pm
i have 2 twilight books, 1 new moon, 2 eclipses(ones the special edition), 1 breaking dawn. Eclipse poster, breaking dawn poster, twilight movie poster, the team Edward and team Jacob iron on transfers, a twilight t-shirt, breaking dawn buttons (18+), and breaking dawn sticker sheets (20+). lol i think thats it.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff