Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:42 pm
Prefects' Bathroom

Only prefects are given the password to this very exclusive bathroom. Inside there's a very large pool that can be filled with soap bubbles if wanted. There's even a diving board. The water is always the perfect temperature. Luckily, the door can be bolted from the inside to keep others from intruding on some well-deserved private time. The only piece of artwork in the room is a picture of a very flirty mermaid. The room is lit by one chandelier. In the corner of the room, there's a pile of towels waiting to be used.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:47 pm
Will we lose it someday?
I want to protect you and that disappearing smile
The ringing voice that calls me dries out
Even if it gets erased by the wind along time
I will find you...

User Image Gregory Leo Wood User Image

Gregory silently strolled through the school halls one step behind Rose as the both headed to the prefect's bathroom in order to speak in private. Seeing that it was the only place inside the school that only a few people were allowed into, there would be less likely a chance for any sort of interruption. They had passed many of their peers on the way up to the fifth floor, who either nudged Leo playfully upon seeing him walking with Rose or gave Rose looks of jealousy for walking with the Ravenclaw Seeker. He hadn't even asked her to the Yule Ball and people already thought they were together. Did his face really betray his emotions that well? He was excited that he would finally get to speak with Rose in private, but he didn't think he showed it all that well. It wasn't like he had a huge smile on his face or anything.

They finally reached the hall on the fifth floor that the bathroom was located at. Gregory followed Rose past the statue of Boris the Bewildered, a statue of a lost-looking wizard with his gloves on the wrong hands that Leo examined every time he had to come up here for something. The prefect's bathroom was the fourth door on the left after the confusing statue, but the only way in was to utter the password. Luckily, Gregory had learned of the password a few years ago and getting in wouldn't be a problem. "Pine Fresh..." he muttered a foot away from the door, only loud enough for Rose to hear him. The sound of a lock clicking could be heard from the other side as the door unlocked itself for the two sixth-years to enter.

Gregory quietly opened the door and gestured for Rose to enter first, and then slipped in while closing the door behind him. before he even turned around, Leo bolted the door so nobody else could come inside as long as the two sixth-years occupied it. Letting out a sigh, the Ravenclaw student slowly turned around to look upon the prefects bathroom. Most people would be dazed by the brilliant white marble walls, floor, and single sunken bathtub that was the size of a swimming pool and lined with about a hundred taps, each with a differently colored jewel set into the handle. Someone once told Leo that each tap poured both warm water and bubble bath of various fragrances. He had never been allowed the luxury of bathing in such a magnificent tub, but was content with what the school gave the average students. What amazed newcomers the most was the impressive candle-filled chandelier that filled the room with a soft glow, and Gregory wondered if Rose was as impressed by it as most people when they first set their eyes on it. Then he wondered, was this her first visit here?

Filled with eagerness, Gregory Leo Wood walked over to the girl he was about to confess his feelings to and let out a nervous sigh. She was probably wondering what exactly he was going to say, and even he wasn't quite sure what would come out of his mouth when the question was ready to pop up. Hopefully, Rose wasn't expecting anything special because Gregory was the least bit suave and good with words. His face began to turn red as he scratched the back of his head in embarrassment when he stumbled on starting a conversation. "So...ummm...interesting year we're going to have eh?" That was the only complete sentence Leo could come up with at the moment without spazzing out and talking in gibberish. "...with the tournament and the ball and all." The mermaid occupying the only portrait in the entire room let out a giggle at how much of a dork Gregory was sounding like. Before the Ravenclaw seeker could do anything, the mermaid dived into the water of her painting and hid just underneath the surface, obviously still giggling since several bubbles were coming up around her.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even though I keep on falling,
You laugh and help me up every time
As I board the vacant back of the bus
You flash me a small smile
I must place my trust in you...

Snake_in_my_Boot
Crew

Beloved Conversationalist

sKITTLES mAKE mEH hIGH
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:16 pm
User Image Rose [Rosey] Senicah [Brave] Weasley [Uhg]

Rose walked silently as they approached the door. She was nervous, and couldn't help of thinking what was gonna happen in the time they were to occupy the Prefects bathroom.
Never in Roses life would she think she would go into a bathroom with a boy, she thought this would be the weirdest thing she was to do in a long time. Rose does alot of weird things too.
Rose was in awe as the door opened and they entered the room. It was magnificent. So beautiful, she didn't feel as weirded out now. She rather have this place then somewhere else. It was beautiful. Rose smiled at the Mermaid on the window smiling and looking beautiful.
She listened to Greg as he started the conversation, "Yeah it will be an interesting year." She said as she looked at her feet.
Rose couldn't help giggling as the Mermaid did.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:05 pm
Will we lose it someday?
I will find you...

Gregory Leo wood nearly punched himself in the face when he realized how stupid he probably sounded like. Rose had let a giggle slip as the mermaid did the same, but he took no offense to it. If he was in her shoes or a random person walking by, he would probably be laughing his arse off at him. The sixth year student took in a deep breath as he attempted to prepare himself. He had to get the question out there before it exploded out from his chest like some kind of alien. Once the mental image of an alien bursting from his chest went away, Leo knew it was time to be serious.

The Ravenclaw Team Seeker looked down into Rose's eyes with as much courage as he could muster. Then he let out a sigh and said, "Well, I was just thinking how we both entered our names into the goblet, so either of us could be chosen as the Hogwarts champion. I know I wouldn't want to be caught without a date to the Yule Ball as a champion, and I don't think you would either." He stopped for a brief moment to check if the girl he was alone with finally was still following what he was saying. Gregory hoped dearly that he had not confused her yet. "I-I'm not saying that you wouldn't get a date to the ball being the attractive young women that you are. There are plenty of people I know that would face a manticore in order to ask you to the dance. Wh-what I'm trying to say is that I would be honored if you granted me the privilege of accompanying you to the Yule Ball." He then took a deep breath since he had almost fainted from talking so frantically. Hopefully, Rose wouldn't think of him as a wierdo and he hoped he hadn't gone over the top with his somewhat rehearsed speech. with a faint smile Gregory Leo Wood waited for the girl of his dreams to give him a simple yes or no.

Snake_in_my_Boot
Crew

sKITTLES mAKE mEH hIGH
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:00 pm

((Omg!! I am so very sorry I haven't been on in a while. My internet broke, and I've been in high school. Life has been crazy lately. (: I am so very sorry. I will be on a lot more lately. I hope your not mad. ))

Rose looked at Greg, slightly frowning at his uncomfortableness. He looked like he was gonna explode, or worse puke. As he started speaking though Rose pushed the thoughts from her mind and focused on the one of a kind boy standing in front of her. Never in a million years did she think she would be alone, wit these feelings for Gregory Leo Wood, the cocky Ravenclaw Seeker that she'd disliked for so long. But those thoughts didn't matter, and she was pulled from them again by the moving of Greg's lips.

"Come on just ask me!!" Rose thought, "If thats why were even here."
Finally, Greg had asked her. She let out a deep breath, for she had been holding it in from when he started speaking. Trying not to giggle as he complimented her beauty and how many people would ask her to the dance.
Rose smiled big and squeaked out a loud "Yes!!"
Then regretted sounding like such an idiot.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:04 pm
Will we lose it someday?
I will find you...

Gregory Leo wood winced as the young attractive girl in front of him shouted out her answer. He could see the anticipation in her eyes as he eventually got to the question he had been waiting so long to ask. He could not help but grin when he saw the big smile on her face. A wave of relief washed over him now that all the pressure of asking Rose to the ball has been raised off his shoulders. The arrogant athlete within him started to come out as he realized that he would be the one to get to dance with the girl many others in his year only dreamed off dancing with. Hoping that his arrogance hadn't revealed itself on the surface, Leo looked into his date's eyes with a smile on his face.

"Well, I think we should get out of here before anybody has to use the bathroom," Gregory stated as he gestured towards th door. They had been alone in the prefect's bathroom longer than he had expected and he hoped nobody had seen them both enter. The last thing he wanted was a nasty rumor to be spread around the school. "We wouldn't want Filch to have to clean up someone's mess..." With newfound confidence, Gregory opened the door for Rose and he heard the flirtatious mermaid let out another giggle.

Not once during the previous five years did Gregory ever think that he would develop such strong feelings for the beautiful Gryffindor keeper. He had heard some of his fellow Ravenclaw students talk of how they admired her for several different reasons. Up on his broom, Leo never even acknowledged her presence since he was so focused on the Golden Snitch and the other seeker. He had seen her in the halls, and knew her face because she played for a house team, but Leo never took the time to speak with her. Hopefully, she hadn't seen one of his spontaneous brawls that have sparked up before, especially during Quidditch season.

((Don't worry about it...I'm not mad. Nobody has posted for awhile now so you're not the only one))

3nodding  

Snake_in_my_Boot
Crew

sKITTLES mAKE mEH hIGH
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:47 pm

Rose bit her lip. She sounded like a crazy person in her answer, and Greg probably noticed. On the bright side though, tonight she shall show her cousin the dress her mother sent her in the mail the past week.

"Yeah I could imagine the surprise of finding us in the bathroom." Rose smiled and turned towards the door. She forgot all about the crazy, old, man that cleaned up Hogwarts. He'd been around since her parents time, and hated he Dad and Uncle.
"Yeah, we wouldn't want filch in here."
Rose walked through the opened door raising and eyebrow at the flirty mermaid.

Rose smiled at Greg and sighed. "I'll see you later. I am gonna go find Lily."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:33 pm
Will we lose it someday?
I will find you...

Gregory poked his head out the door and glanced down the hallway, making sure nobody was around. Seeing that the coast was clear, he stepped out into the hall while keeping the door open for Rose. He noticed Rose send a look towards the mermiad and the flirtatious creature blew a kiss in the direction of the Ravenclaw Seeker. In a playful manner, Leo ducked out of the way so her kiss couldn't reach him. As soon as they both stepped out of the prefect's bathroom, Gregory closed the door behind them.

When she told him that she was going to go and find Lily, he responded with a nod and then said, "Ok, I'll see you all at lunch in the Great Hall. See ya..." And with that, the two sixth years went seperate ways down the hall. Rose was probvably going to meet up with her cousin and tell her everything. Part of him was glad he wouldn't be there to see it. When girls got really excited, it was hard for him to understand a single word they said sometimes. Lily would probably be just as excited for her, and glad that he hadn't spazzed out again. For now he would head back to the Ravenclaw common room to catch up with his fellow house students. Maybe he would run into Cage, Rosalie, or Abel on his way there.

Snake_in_my_Boot
Crew

Snake_in_my_Boot
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:58 pm
Attention!!!

I have moved the date to Sunday, September 8th
Time to wake up after few hours of sleep thanks to late night celebrations!
Hopefully this somewhat of a fresh start will get everything back up and running

Other Places Inside and Outside the Castle

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games