Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:53 pm
Library

The Library has any book you could only imagine. There are thousands of books, separated into many different sections. Of course, everyone knows about the Restricted Sections which is roped off in the back. The only way you can get a book from the Restricted Section is to get a signed note from a teacher. The Restricted Section has many books about Dark Magic that older students might study for their Defence Against the Dark Arts class.

The Library closes at 8 p.m.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:56 am
User Image

"I better go get some homework done before it piles up to quickly" Skylar thought to himself. It was a wonderful day. Sunny and warm with a slight breeze and he had to stay inside to finish work in the library. As he crawled throught the Gryiffendor common room he wondered around the castle trying to find the library. It had been awhile since he came to the castle and every time he came it took him a month or so to remember where everything was.

"Excuse me! Can you direct me to the library?" He asked the portorait of a girl playing chess against herself. "If you tell that painting right over there his password, he can give you a shortcut straight into the library" She said without even looking up as she pointed to a rather strange painting of a clown. Skylar shrugged and walked over to him. "Can i use your shortcut?" The clown laughed and said "Only griffendors can use my shortcut!" As he laughed more and more. Skylar gave him a puzzled look. "I am in griffendor ya know" He said pointing to his robes. The painting of the clown still laughing, swinged open and Skylar crawled through. Within seconds he was in the library. He smiled and started shuffling through books for his classes.

Sparkly Sinner

xxthecharmerofdeathxx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:21 pm
User Image Nina Wang (pronounced: Wong)

Nina walked into the library, tired from a long day of studies, and eager to get her homwork overwith. She walked up to the front desk and asked the librarian where she could find a book on the theory of regeneration for her history of magic class. The teacher pointed Nina in the right direction and she set off down one of the many isles.

As she turned around the corner she accidentally bumped into a griffendore. "Oh Im sorry," Nina said picking up his books for him, "I- She couldnt finish her sentence as her eyes locked with his, and he was quite cute.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:32 pm
User Image

"Skylar took the stack of books from her and smiled "Not a problem. It's happened alot before. Everyones pretty tense and it's only the beginning of the year still. With O.W.L exams and N.E.W.T's seem to sneak up on everyone." He smiled and took his wand out. He tapped the books and then pointed to the table. They gracefully opened up and flew over like butterflys. Skylar smiled with his handiwork and looked back at the girl "I'm Skylar Cullen 6th year griffendor" he said smiling while holding his hand out "And you are?" He asked politely

(sorry took me so long!))

Sparkly Sinner

Domina Incognita

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:39 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Lapointe
[Ravenclaw]

Liz finished eating her breakfast and decided to go to the library to get ahead on some school work. She walked in and looked around for a table to sit at. Seeing and empty one in the back she walked past 2 people talking not noticing who they were she sat at the table pulled out her books ,ink bottles, a pen (i forgot what they call it in the books)and parchment . Laying her things on the table she began reading and writting what she needed to for her potions essay. It was one of her favorite classes so she had a lot to write about.

Liz pulled out a red heart-shaped clip and clipped ehr bangs to the right side so they would be out of her face and out of the way. She began writting what came to mind and had already written about a foot so far. She ran her fingers through her hair as she thought of what more to write.

She had chosen the very back of the library because she didn't want to disturn anyone especially those who have a problem with muggle-born children. Her bright yellow hair was shinning under the light which she was sitting under.

I'm feeling happy

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:43 am
Cage William Patrickson

User ImageUser Image

Cage walked into the library slowly, still somewhat tired from waking up so early. As he entered he looked around and seen a couple of people talking. His eyes moved towards the back of the library where he could see the ravenclaw seeker. "wierd, i have seen all the seekers in the school all within 1 day of being here" he thought to himself. They had been beaten last year by the ravenclaw team when she, Elizabeth, Cage thought, remembering her name, had outraced him to the snitch. He also remembered how many colors he had seen that day as her team celeberated. Her hair had turned every color in the rainbow, and then some. Cage walked over to her "Hey" he said with a smile "Is this seat taken?" he asked pointing to the seat across from her  

GrandMaverick

Domina Incognita

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:43 am
User Image
Elizabeth Lapointe
[Ravenclaw]

Elizabeth looked up hearing a voice. Her cheeks flushed a light pink slightly, seeing who had spoke. It was Cage, from the Hufflepuff Quidditch team. Her hair turned a blue color meaning she was calm and at ease. "No not at all, go right ahead" she said sweetly. Elizabeth looked back down at her parchment. There was a lot of writting. She finished the last paragraph of her essay and pushed it to the side to let the ink dry.

Liz had other homework to do so she pulled that out too. She looked up at Cage and smiled again. "Cage right?" she asked him, making shure it was his name.

I'm feeling at ease.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:04 am
Cage William Patrickson

User ImageUser Image

"Yep" he said sitting down. Glancing up, he noticed her hair change color and wondered if it was a good thing."your hair looks very nice today" He told her confidentley "and your Elizabeth right?" he asked her. He looked to her stack of homework and seen how much she had already gotten done. "well, you didnt waste any time this morning" he said smiling. Cage hadnt brought anything to read, and he didnt really feel much like doing homework, so he decided to distract her from hers. "What class is that for?"he asked her with a slight grin, looking at the paper that she had just pushed aside. Cage had completed very little of his work over the summer, after all, it was there break time.  

GrandMaverick

Domina Incognita

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:18 am
User Image
Elizabeth Lapointe
[Ravenclaw]

Elizabeth smiled as she looked up at him from her work again. "Thanks" she said in reply to his comment about her hair which was now a pretty shade of blue. "Yeah I'm Elizabeth but call me Liz or Lizzie" she answered. Is he trying to distract me? she thoguht to herself as she saw him look at her work. Maybe a little distraction was a good thing? right? "Nope I havent wasted anytime" she smiled. He was definately trying to distract her. "That one was for potions and the one I'm working on now is for History of Magic" Liz said.

Lizzie then noticed he hadn't brought any books or parchment or anything to write with or do work with. Isn't that what you're supposed to do in a library,do work? She shook the thought from her head and turned her attention back to Cage.

I'm feeling calm.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:30 am
Cage William Patrickson

User ImageUser Image

"Ooh, those are tough ones" He said smiling at her "History of magic has always been my worst subject" Cage said, glancing at her homework. "Potions is an alright class, but my favorite is Defense Against the Dark Arts" He told her looking over her potions homework. "Man, this is really good" He said talking about her potions paper "but then again, you are a Ravenclaw" He smiled. "How about quidditch, did you play alot over the summer" He asked her. This was just about all that Cage had done during the summer. If he wasnt in his room, he could either be found outside on his broom, racing around his back yard, or up playing the muggle sport basketball, which he found very interesting.

Cage glanced up at her and said smiling "Maybe you could help me out with some of the History homework this year" He said, blushing slightly. "Your a 5th year right?" he asked  

GrandMaverick

Domina Incognita

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:47 am
User Image
Elizabeth Lapointe
[Ravenclaw]

Liz made her hair turn to its natural brown. She was in a normal mod. Feeling like herself again. "Potions is like my favorite class" she told him. "And I really enjoy defense against the dark arts too" Liz continued.They have something in commen other than quidditch yay!

"I can't do anything magic related over the summer, you see I'm a muggle born and its bad enough trying to hide my hair color when it changes. Let alone trying to explain to my neighbours there is such thing as a flying broom." she said in a shy way. Her neighbours always had suspisions about her since she started going to Hogwarts.

"What about you, do you have issues with your neighbours or are they withches and wizards?" she asked him. "Shure, I'd love to help you out with History of magic. yes I'm a 5th year..your a 6th right?" she asked him.

I'm feeling Normal.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:37 pm
Cage William Patrickson

User ImageUser Image

"Thats crazy, i dont know how i would survive all summer without my broom, i would probably go insane"he told her. "Yeah me and my mom live in a neighborhood with only witches and wizards, but there all really old, nobody my own age to hang around with so it gets pretty boring" He replied. "I didnt know you were a muggle born" he said smiling "Not that theres anything wrong with that" he added quickly, he didnt want to sound like an aroggant pureblood.

"Yup, im a sixth year" He answered to her last question. "Im sure theres still alot of things that you would be able to teach me though" he said grinning at her. "So had you ever heard of hogwarts before you got the letter, i cant imagine not even knowing that i was a wizard until i was 11" he asked her  

GrandMaverick

Domina Incognita

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:14 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Lapointe
[Ravenclaw]

Liz smiled as he told her about his neibourhood and how he would go insane without a broom. She wished her's would be like that. Living around witches and wizards all the time would be awesome even if they were old. "At least you can practice for quidditch" she said to him. Wen he mentioned not knowing she was a muggle born. At least hes not mean about it she thought to herself.

"When do you wnat to start?" she asked him cutely with a smile. "I heard the name of the school through some kids playing in the playground as a kid but other than that nothing" she answered his question. "The Ministry officials explained everything when they gave me the letetr in person" she continued.

I'm feeling normal.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:44 pm
Cage William Patrickson

User ImageUser Image

"Yeah thats a definite plus, theres no way i would be able to beat somebody like you" he said winking "if i didnt practice" he smiled. He noticed the relief cross her face when he said that it didnt matter whether or not she was muggle born, and for Cage it really didnt. Look at the famous Hermoine Granger, she did great things in her time here.

"My mom raised me with magic all over the place, i hadnt even found out about muggles until i was about 8 years old" he said laughing. At her comment about when to start he chuckled and picked up her potions paper "how about now" he said reading it loud enough for everyone in the library to hear. "im sorry" he said with a smile, putting it back on the desk. "I bet that came as a pretty big shock to you and your family, when they found out you were a witch" Cage said  

GrandMaverick

Domina Incognita

Shy Sex Symbol

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:18 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Lapointe
[Ravenclaw]

Liz smiled a flirty smile. He was cute and flirting. Her hair changed color once again.This time the color changed from brown to dark blue meaning she was really happy. "You do need a bit more practice" she said in a jokeing way.

Liz giggled slightly at him saying he hadn't known about muggles untill he was eight. "Untill you were eight?" she asked him. Liz was slightly embarassed when he started to read her paper otu loud. When he stopped and put it down she took it off the table and put it in her bag.

"It was" she said to him. "Especially when the Ministry Officials showed up. They poped out of nowhere on out front lawn wearing the colorfull robes and came to the door. Then they prepared the tea and stuff using their wand and as a kid it was kind of a shock to see things floating around the kitchen" she said to him. "But I'm glad I am a witch ." she continued.

"Okay lets start" she said to him. She put her part written History of Magic essay away and decided to help him first. For heressay writting was easy, everything came to mind right away mostly because she read the books before school started multiple times. "What do you know about it?" she asked him.

I'm feeling very happy

Other Places Inside and Outside the Castle

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas