Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Well, last night I had my first Twilight dream

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:52 am
Before I tell the story, I want to tell you that my mom lost her copy of Twilight and gave my copy to a woman at a mental hospital. (my mom was there for a few days, please don't ask) Anyways, so yeah. I am Twilight Deprived.

Okay, so in the dream, first my mom found her Twilight book. And I was super happy. Anyways, the movie had just come out and I went to go see it. The funny thing is that in my dream I remember thinking "SWEET! DO NOT WAKE UP. DON'T. THIS IS THE BEST DREAM EVER!" I got to watch a lot of the beginning of the movie. And let me tell you, IT IS KICK a**. It's so freaking amazing. emo Sadly, it was a dream, so I can't really remember what happens. But what ever it was, it was freaking amazing. So yeah.
Hopefully there are more where that Twilight dream came from.
'Cause I totally want to not dream about Edward Cullen and not stealing two cars at the same time alone and driving them around and running over an already run over dog and getting in a car wreck and then having to run home.

Discuss any Twilight dreams you've had? (The kind where you're asleep lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:21 am
i had two twilight dreams so far and they are both really weird

first dream was i went to go see the twilight movie but it was a 3D cartoon and alice was a fairy and stuff.... i don't remember it all..... sweatdrop and everyone was complaining about it and how it wasn't right. and i was just like whatever its still good so i watched a really weird 3d cartoon version of "twilight"
yea.....

and my second dream was really weird i actually remember alot of it.....so anyways....bella and edward were going to college and were sharing a dorm with this annoying girl...yea so then edward starting acting weird and distant, like in the beginning of new moon. and bella was worried and trying to be alone with edward so she can talk to him. because he kept avoiding her... so when she finally got him alone she like did one of her attack kissie things. and edwards face was so terrified that it woke me up and i remember thinking edward would never make a face like that to bella....yea i dont know it was just weird....  

mitsukakecat

les lunettes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:52 am
xDDD I remember having a dream about the Twilight movie... but Rpattz and Ashley Greene [Alice] grew wings and flew me over California. O_o;;  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:13 am
mitsukakecat

first dream was i went to go see the twilight movie but it was a 3D cartoon and alice was a fairy and stuff.... i don't remember it all..... sweatdrop and everyone was complaining about it and how it wasn't right. and i was just like whatever its still good so i watched a really weird 3d cartoon version of "twilight"
yea.....

and my second dream was really weird i actually remember alot of it.....so anyways....bella and edward were going to college and were sharing a dorm with this annoying girl...yea so then edward starting acting weird and distant, like in the beginning of new moon. and bella was worried and trying to be alone with edward so she can talk to him. because he kept avoiding her... so when she finally got him alone she like did one of her attack kissie things. and edwards face was so terrified that it woke me up and i remember thinking edward would never make a face like that to bella....yea i dont know it was just weird....

I lol'd at both of your dreams.  

kira kira fuwa fuwa

NorthEastFire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:42 pm
I've never had a dream about Twilight... crying  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:48 pm
User ImageHmm I had one...about Alice. First it started out like I was in one of those crazi insitute strapped up and all (like what the hecK) then I saw Alice cruled up in a ball. she didn't notice me. then I saw how she was suddenly taken away like a swift gush of wind. Then dream kind of shifted with ALice in pain while James and another guy were fighting...then the dream jumps a whole bunch to Alice and Jasper kissing...quite odd but it was nice to have (I wrote this down so I wouldn't forget it)  

haloeclipse270

Tea Room Terror

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:18 pm
I had a pretty depressing dream. We were on the hill behind my school. It was Edward, Bella, and I. I was sitting there watching them and they were being all romantic and kissing and such. I was so sad. They couldn't see me, or didn't acknowledge me. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:15 pm
Id just like to state that I'm sorry for any one who has NEVER or RARELY dreams in twilight scean. <3 I do often. It wakes me up happy.  

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:37 am
Well most of my dreams are fairly basic. Even my Twilight based dreams...

So most of the time there's a guy, Edward Cullen, he's kind of in love with me. He talks to me, whispers in my ear, lies in bed with me, holds my hand upto my face and kisses it...

I miss those dreams...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:27 am
I wish I had dreams about Twilight emo  

tski ha

Rancid Cupcakes

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:10 am
I HAD A TWILIGHT DREAM LAST NIGHT!!!.....'cept I don't remember it. *sniffle*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:15 am
4laugh I had another one last night too~! heart heart  

kira kira fuwa fuwa

- T o x i c K a r m a -

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:44 pm
in my dream, i was at a supermarket (like target or somethin) for sum reason then i looked up and i saw alice, bella, edward, jasper, esme, and carlisle. ( sorry i didnt see emmet) each in a circle around me with things like brooms, mops, flashlights in the hands. it looked like they were waiting to attack someone. then bella and edward looked down at me ( im short razz ) while every1 else was staring into space. then i remembered tht they're vampires they do stare into space! 3nodding
my second dream is when i dreamt tht i hugged edward cullen!!!! blaugh whee 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:33 pm
I actually had a dream that I finished Breaking Dawn, which I'm just about to do in like a minute, and at the end the book it said said that the Cullens were all living in Oregon which is where I live, so I went on a search to find them. And I found them in this cool shelter thing, and they were all excited to see me and congratulating me that I finished the book. Alice was pregnant (What the hell? xD) And she was sitting on me on this couch, and I was kissing her. I guess that part makes sense, I completely love Alice. xD And I left with them and I woke up. *shrugs*

Mrs Joe Trohman

n o n n i e t he p o n y

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:09 am
mitsukakecat

yea.....

Hahahahaha. Funny. blaugh

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff