Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Time and Time again 2((full//OPEN)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:59 am
A group of friends, who have been friends since they were baby's, two of witch fall in love and the confusion has them both baffled. what will they do and how will they act?

Send me your profile, you can be ether a boy or a girl depending on if you are afraid of lesbian couples  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:01 am
Profile Skelatin

my creator:
my birth name:
I like to be called:
the candles counted:
what I look like:
other things you should know about me:  

Frank_36912

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:02 am
~profiles~

my creator:Uchiha_Tsuki
my birth name:Lillian Montgumory
I like to be called: Monty
the candles counted:18
what I look like:User Image
other things you should know about me: I'm only social with my friends, if I don't know you then I won't talk to you at all

my creator: Manafai
my birth name: Ishida Toraji
I like to be called: Tora
the candles counted: 18
what I look like: User Image
other things you should know about me: His white hair is a flaw in his genetics  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:31 pm
~OPEN!!~

Frank_36912

Manafai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:38 pm
Tora took a walk in the streets for no purpouse, with his new complex he knew he's gonna have it tough from now on Monty... Why did this happen to me, we all swore to be friends forever... But now I want tobe so much more than that... He sighed it off and kept walking aimlessly untill he could clear his head a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:18 pm
she was playing in the park when he walked by "TORA!!" she laughed ad ran up, hugging him as her dog followed barking and wagging his tail  

Frank_36912

Manafai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:41 am
Tora didn't even notice that he was headed toward the park, it was always a special place to him since that's where he first met Monty and the rest of the group. "Monty, you surprised me with that hug... I've been seriously spaced off... What were you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:54 pm
"mom and dad wanted me to take the dog out..." she laughed "and you? I know you've been spaced lately, in school and everything"  

Frank_36912

Manafai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:34 pm
"Yeah, I know I've been spaced off lately, it's not really like me, I never lost my focus this easily" people around the park were whispering 'My! What a cute couple' 'Damn, she already has a boyfriend' and it wasn't too hard to hear some of the stuff that were spoken A couple... Me and Monty? Like that's ever gonna happen, it's so easy to tell she still seesme asjust a friend...
((btw, right now arew already in love or do we need to RP to that point?))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:05 pm
[[up to you... I'll RP any thing]]

she blushed lightly, hearing the people around them "so... going to prom this year? it's our last one and you did go last year..."  

Frank_36912

Manafai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:42 pm
((then let's both think it's one sided and hopeless,we'll rp longer this way))
"The prom? I haven't given much thought to that... It's true I went last time, but this year I didn't give much thought to it, there's someone I'd like to go with, but I know she'd refuse... What about you? I bet you've been invited a few times already, so you probably have a date already, right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:48 pm
"actually no, I've been asked but I didn't say yes to any one. I told them I'd think about it... 'cus the guy I wish would ask me, never will" she laughed softly to herself at her own little joke "he doesn't like me that way so.... but I'm still going, even if I am alone so you should go to" she smiled softly at him [[ok I like that idea]]  

Frank_36912

Manafai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:41 am
"Is that so? Looks like we're both in the same problem, huh?" He laughed slightly to hide his thoughts As I expected, she already has someone, this is going tobe one sided forever, isn't it? "Well anyways, I know the girl I want to ask is beautiful, smart, cute, but she's kind of anti social, but I know I'm one of the few she did open up to... What about you? Wanna tell me who you wanted to invite?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:29 am
she laughed softly "well... he's the only one I know with the color of hair that he has, even in his family" she held her arms in front of her and smiled shyly up at him as her dog jumped up on his legs "COOPER!! Down boy"  

Frank_36912

Manafai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:20 am
So there's someone already she likes... I should've known better... "Well, it's kind of funny though, we're both so sure it's hopeless but we didn't really give it a try, did we?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff