Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:05 pm
The Hospital Wing

The Hospital Wing is here for those who are ill or have been injured. Madame Pomphrey remains here as the nurse and knows the exact cure for most ailments. Should someone be terribly ill, there are beds for them to stay the night.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:55 pm
Lily | Luna | Potter

Said I forgot, but I did not
Dreams we have had play in my head
Did we believe the cry of the wind?
Did we regret? Would we forget?

User ImageWhen she woke up in the morning, Lily was immediately glad to see the white walls of the Hospital Wing. She'd gone there the night before, seeking out Madame Pomphrey for some help. The woman knew that she'd been having these nightmares for quite some time. So once in a while she asked for a dreamless sleep potion so she could at least get one good night's worth of sleep. As the week dredged on, she got more and more exhausted. Nobody seemed to noticed, which Lily was eternally grateful for. She though Gregory might have started to notice the first morning of classes, but she'd escaped him to get to class, so she didn't have to answer any questions about how she was feeling.

"How are you feeling, dear?" Madame Pomphrey asked with a concerned expression as she realized that the youngest Potter was now awake.

"Oh, I feel much better, thanks. I think I'll go get some breakfast now," she said with a bright smile on her face. It was true that she felt better. She always did when she took the potion. This morning, she wouldn't have to cover her face in makeup to hide any bags. She was thinking of asking her Charms professor to teach her how to use a glamour spell. That way, she wouldn't have to use makeup at all to hide anything. It would just be one simple spell and voila! Perhaps she would be able to find something about it in the library. She was sure that there would be some spare spellbooks in there, just waiting for her prying eyes.

So getting up off the bed, Lily thanked Madame Pomphrey for her help once again before leaving. She had some breakfast to get and then some work to do.

Winters have come and gone you know
Winters have come and gone you know
But I’ll miss you young and sweet
For a dance round the memory tree

youLOVEamelia
Captain

Snake_in_my_Boot
Crew

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:48 pm
Attention!!!

I have moved the date to Sunday, September 8th
Time to wake up after few hours of sleep thanks to late night celebrations!
Hopefully this somewhat of a fresh start will get everything back up and running

Other Places Inside and Outside the Castle

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games