Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Chatterbox/Humor
Some people in this guildl take guns WAAAY to seriously.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Simpleboo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:28 pm
"unpossible means that something is
completely utterly frustratingly insanely
catostrophically un doable".

Lighten up guys, just because someone doesn't know the exact caliber of some s**t weapon prototype that no one cares about doesn't mean you have to call them a Newb. I live with battlefield reaper, and half the time i ask about a weapon he calls me a noob, or stupid if i don't know what a .308 equals to, or if i don't know what the gun I'm looking at is.
Lighten up guys.
EDIT: The Q&A is hard to use when i have no idea what i need to learn.
But your simple boo
is in another castle!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:52 pm
Yeah, I've noticed it before as well. Some people just have a short fuse and most notably, siblings (been there, still doing it). Bashing/flaming gets nothing accomplished, in a very fast way. All you do is manage to get even more people pissed off. So, I've always been on the side of constructive criticism.

Q&A: If you're not sure about a topic or how something works, just post a topic. Don't worry about trying to find a topic that might relate to you specific question. Just post it, and we'll answer it.

Battlefield: Chill, he was only using you as an example.  

Freak_090
Captain

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:04 pm
I usually find myself lost when it comes to rifle topics. (it's illegal to shoot them around here, but it's a law I do agree with.) So I never bothered to learn about converting between the two.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:24 pm
Man of the Demoneye
I usually find myself lost when it comes to rifle topics. (it's illegal to shoot them around here, but it's a law I do agree with.) So I never bothered to learn about converting between the two.

Gun range ftw?

Its illegal to shoot in any (sub-)urban area. That doesn't mean that you can't own or learn about one.  

Freak_090
Captain

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:16 am
Freak_090
Man of the Demoneye

Gun range ftw?

Its illegal to shoot in any (sub-)urban area. That doesn't mean that you can't own or learn about one.

Gun ranges that were made for rifles are ok, but when the highest point around for miles is a giant pile of dirt in someone's yard or an overpass, I can understand why they don't want people shooting anything that can travel for miles. All other guns are ok. (muzzleloaders, pistols, etc.) I never get the chance to shoot rifles (except .22), so I never really bothered with it. Open land isn't so much of the problem.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:59 pm
Man of the Demoneye
Freak_090
Man of the Demoneye

Gun range ftw?

Gun ranges that were made for rifles are ok, but when the highest point around for miles is a giant pile of dirt in someone's yard or an overpass, I can understand why they don't want people shooting anything that can travel for miles. All other guns are ok. (muzzleloaders, pistols, etc.) I never get the chance to shoot rifles (except .22), so I never really bothered with it. Open land isn't so much of the problem.

We had that problem at my uncles house. So, we got out the tractor, and built ourselves a burm.  

Freak_090
Captain

Rommel_Desert_Fox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:05 pm
If what I have said offended you...

Instead of trying to think of what you need to learn try thinking about what you want to learn. biggrin

... then it was probably intentional.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:44 pm
I can't believe nobody has said what I'm about to say.

Guns are serious business.  

OberFeldwebel

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:24 pm
OberFeldwebel

Yes, they are. But rambling on about, "ZOMG!! How could you NOT know that the Type 95 uses 5.8x42!?!? " It is too much.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:22 pm
Freak_090
OberFeldwebel

Yes, they are. But rambling on about, "ZOMG!! How could you NOT know that the Type 95 uses 5.8x42!?!? " It is too much.

Oh yeah that's true.

At that point you're just being a douchebag.  

OberFeldwebel

Simpleboo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:03 am
OberFeldwebel
Freak_090
OberFeldwebel

Oh yeah that's true.

*cough*a*****e*cough*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:44 am
Simple boo
OberFeldwebel
Freak_090
OberFeldwebel

Oh yeah that's true.

*cough*a*****e*cough*

What now?  

OberFeldwebel

Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas