View Results

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:23 pm
"There's no way Bella will get pregnant. Edward has no sperm. I'm getting so tired of people thinking she will it is IMPOSIBLE!!"

Every time I read this type of statement I laugh and want these people to read it and weep. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:26 pm
From the time sm was describing her odd sleeping habits on their honeymoon, I knew Bella was pregnant. So what if it's technically impossible?  

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:31 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
From the time sm was describing her odd sleeping habits on their honeymoon, I knew Bella was pregnant. So what if it's technically impossible?
Same. I just laugh at people who havent read BD yet and get into a fit because some one (who also hasnt read) wishes it to happen. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:31 am
I agree x D
I got my book earlier but still went to the midnight release party with some friends who havent gotten it yet, there was girls in front of me saying "What if bella gets pregnant?", then the other one was saying something along the lines of "Your so stupid!She can't!Not with Edward!" ect...this went on for a good 10 minutes! girl who called other girl "Stupid" won the conversation. I wanted to die laughing or say something, I'd like to see the look on her face when she found out x D

Steel Corpses

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:02 am
I hate the fact the Bella had a baby with Edward. It's not that i'm against the Loch Ness Monster at all. It's just the fact that Stephenie Meyer did one of the biggest mistakes i've ever seen.

For the FAQ in the lexicon and in the correspondences hidden in this guild somwhere, she says that all bodily fluids are replaced with vampire venom.
So explain to me how little Miss Hybrid was able to be concieved at all?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:25 am
xXserenitys-smileXx
I hate the fact the Bella had a baby with Edward. It's not that i'm against the Loch Ness Monster at all. It's just the fact that Stephenie Meyer did one of the biggest mistakes i've ever seen.

For the FAQ in the lexicon and in the correspondences hidden in this guild somwhere, she says that all bodily fluids are replaced with vampire venom.
So explain to me how little Miss Hybrid was able to be concieved at all?

Yeah! Everyone was completely convinced(including me) that Edward & Bella just cant have baby's and then they do and its like why?!!!!

Evil_Dark_Kitty

Rancid Cupcakes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:16 am
I always knew that there was SOME way that Edward would knock up Bella! Everytime I saw a post like that in the past I screamed "SHUN THE NONBELIEVER!!!SHUUUUUNNNNNNNNN!!!!!" scream Now when I see posts like that I'm like "Dude, you have NO idea what the hell you're talking about! YOU'RE IN FOR ONE HELL OF A SURPRISE WHEN BREAKING DAWN COMES YOUR WAY!!" and then I laugh maniacally.... stare  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:18 pm
i was shocked when i found out she was preggerz. i seriously thought that she couldn't have babies, i thought it was impossible.

i guess not, but how could she? SM said herself that all the bodily fluids were replaced by venom... but guess it CAN in fact happen.
unless boy vampires have some weird mutant vampire venom spermies. XD

RAWRxiloveyooh

Evil_Dark_Kitty

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:32 pm
Keiko Kumagai
I always knew that there was SOME way that Edward would knock up Bella! Everytime I saw a post like that in the past I screamed "SHUN THE NONBELIEVER!!!SHUUUUUNNNNNNNNN!!!!!" scream Now when I see posts like that I'm like "Dude, you have NO idea what the hell you're talking about! YOU'RE IN FOR ONE HELL OF A SURPRISE WHEN BREAKING DAWN COMES YOUR WAY!!" and then I laugh maniacally.... stare

LOL you made me think of Charlie the unicorn!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:43 pm
RAWRxiloveyooh
i was shocked when i found out she was preggerz. i seriously thought that she couldn't have babies, i thought it was impossible.

i guess not, but how could she? SM said herself that all the bodily fluids were replaced by venom... but guess it CAN in fact happen.

I think that's actually the idea. XD

kel aka gandy

there was a silence

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:18 pm
I was one of those people... I totally thaught Edward can never impregnate a woman ever again.. but that was because Stephenie led us to believe that ALL of his organs were shut down and were basically dead.. including is sperm... that's how I saw it.. so don't blame me along with all those others who thaught it was impossible because of what we led to think...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:17 am
I still stand by and mean it when i say that Stephenie Meyer changed the Twilight Universe at the stupidest thing and at the worst moment.

But i will be honest when i say this, in the anticipation for the book i was slightly hoping for the baby while knowing it was impossible. I figured Bella somewhow, due to her gift blocked out the whole sperm/venom thing and accidentally have a kid.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

bellawannabe12888

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:02 pm
i also dont get the whole getting pregnant thing either. while im glad they had a baby because i always wanted bella to have a baby it is a little weird to think about. maybe vampires do have sperm but it has venom in it. who knows the baby is half and half but has no venom it is all confusing but it made for a good story.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:46 pm
Well I hope she has answers in the book comeing out December 30th. biggrin My b-day is the 29th and I'm hopeing my mom will get it for me for my b-day biggrin  

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250

Neural Oscillation

Eloquent Roisterer

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:44 pm
This book is a tribute to the classic saying that having a baby complicates everything.

RAWRxiloveyooh

Speaking of weird mutant vampire venom spermies, you reminded me of this nutty comic that I found a few weeks ago. I couldn't figure whether or not I wanted to laugh out loud or be mad at the creator xd If you haven't fully read BD, then you might not wanna look at it.

Breaking Dawn  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces