Submit

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:27 am
Some of you may know me as Empressmotoko, well to put things simply i was ratted out and the cops came and took all my guns. I cant get guns for 5 years but i can et it shortend with good behavior.
The cops are also worried im some crazy ******** romperstomper so i have to go to counsiling or some s**t. They took stuff i said here on gaia out of context and presented it to the court so yah nothing i can do now, i was compliant with what they asked and i gave them my password for my other account, they changed it and im not going on gaia much because 90% of my frends are on that account ant i dont want to have s**t fly, im going to demand that they change it back or give me the new one. And as much as i hate to admit it, im starting to hate my conrty its been robbed by the filth blight hat is the weak and pitiful liberals. The contry will get tierd of them sooner or later and toss into anarchy because of there folly or some one will blow them up any way iv been crippled and the stress on my family is insane the cops have fcked me over royaly now and i may not even be let back in school for all i know so i may be perminantly ******** now... yh thats all for now ill update later.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:04 am
Here we have it folks: living proof that the Man IS watching us, even on Gaia, and illegal s**t is better left unsaid in public.

User Image  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:34 am
Yeah no s**t.

This is Canada right?
I would say that Canada sucks balls but people from there did serve in WWII, and WWI I believe.
So Canada only mostly sucks balls.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:08 am
next time bury your s**t

sucks friend, its a damn shame

hey come to georgia (the state, not the country) you will be appreciated here  

tokarov

lance vahari

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:11 am
This is why you shouldn't be retarded and out yourself on the internet. Anybody can get acess. ANYBODY.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:14 am
You need to come to America, where the government only violates your privacy every couple days.

But seriously, that really sucks. Remember, everyone, watch what you say on the internet. Anything you write here will be available to anyone from anywhere at any time. In fact you should go back and edit any of your messages that have sensitive material.

This is another reason why the GGE doesn't advocate illegal activities.  

ArmasTermin

Krilliad

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:49 am
boogiemonster
This is why you shouldn't be retarded and out yourself on the internet. Anybody can get acess. ANYBODY.
Dude, ******** you -.- It wasn't his/her fault.
But srsly, that sucks gonk What all did they take?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:41 pm
Wait a second, is this a hidden guild? 'Cause that would mean we have a moooooole.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:16 pm
Fresnel
Wait a second, is this a hidden guild? 'Cause that would mean we have a moooooole.

... should we hire someone to interrogate guild members?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:25 pm
Battlefield Reaper
boogiemonster
Dude, ******** you -.- It wasn't his/her fault.
But srsly, that sucks gonk What all did they take?

You're really bad at detecting sarcasm.

Also, legally it is his fualt.  

lance vahari

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:37 pm
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel

... should we hire someone to interrogate guild members?

Hire... some one to interogate?

Where the hell is Plate when you need her!?!?

Glad your back, sorry that s**t happened. We've been telling you that you needed to come down to the states.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:25 pm
So what were the actual charges? Could you give us any more details?  

ArmasTermin

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:36 pm
Fresnel

No, I just looked, it's a private guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:41 pm
I was ratted out in real life they just went to the internet to try and get more s**t on me im lucky i didnt get charged ((the guns were bought legal... 20 years ago)) but i would advise booting my other account from the guild for the time being since the cops have control. If i get it back ill reply in this guild with this account anyother posts with that account are not me. At this point i wouldent put any low trick past the cops so be wary also i think that well... perhaps i should put my political theseis in the guild, Im pro gun if you have not guessed. lol  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:18 pm
Orkronos
I was ratted out in real life they just went to the internet to try and get more s**t on me im lucky i didnt get charged ((the guns were bought legal... 20 years ago)) but i would advise booting my other account from the guild for the time being since the cops have control. If i get it back ill reply in this guild with this account anyother posts with that account are not me. At this point i wouldent put any low trick past the cops so be wary also i think that well... perhaps i should put my political theseis in the guild, Im pro gun if you have not guessed. lol

Damn, I banned the account. However, right after I did that I got the idea of putting the Big Brother Is Watching You pic that Fresnel posted.... If only....  
Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff