Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Too blind to see?[full to the brim& open] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:46 pm
He's the popular,show off guy. The one who usually doesnt care what people think of him.He's got it all..the girl the money the car...untill he totaled his car and got cuaght with alchohol. SOoooooooo now he has to do comunity servise at the local rec center. He never imagined meeting the most wonderfull girl there...she's sweet honest..doesn't care about money..but the thing is...she's blind. She can't see a thing...
He's falling for her too..but he doesn't know how she'll react. Plus how will his parents react? or his friends??? will he be to ashamed? and will he give his old ways for her?

HER~

Name: Mandy Shardea
pic-User Image
Extra: I'm blind.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:02 pm
OOh pick me pick me! biggrin  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:03 pm
WOOT YAY okays..I pick you! [[i gotta eat soon but I'll be back on just post your pro]]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:11 pm
YAY for picking me!!

Name: Cole O'Neil
Appearance:User Image
Extra: Falling inlove with Mandy. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:53 pm
The sun was shining bright, a cloud free day. But Mandy couldn't see any of it.Her life was all darkness..but she didn't let that stop her. She sat on the back porch of the community rec center dressed in a violet tanktop and blue jeanes. Her hair blew in the breeze as she read her book. Of course it was in brail but she loved the story Romeo and Juliet..in fact she loved all books. Her smile spread across her face as read and listened to playing children.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:01 pm
Cole pushed his way through the doors of the rec center grumbling angrily. "I really don't want to be here" He cursed softly to himself. He went to the front desk and told them his name and that he was supposed to be helping out here. He rolled his eyes as she checked over the stuff and pointed him towards the back door. He was to go pick up trash back there and then report back. He picked up the trash bags and pointy thing and threw open the door. He noticed a girl reading silently. He frowned and continued to the back, picking up trash as he went.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:14 pm
As Mandy read she heard a set of footsteps come from the back door and walk around. She felt a frustrated vibe. "hmm" she listened and noticed a few huffs. One of the little kids ran to Mandy. "Mandy Mandy!" by the voice mandy knew it was Charles..he was 4. "what is it Charly?" she chuckled lightly and sat up. "Ders a garbage man here..hes playing with gum wappers" he giggled. She put her book down and chuckled lightly. "Is that so?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:28 pm
Cole glanced up at the little kids staring at him "Do you mind?" He asked coldly. He finished picking up the trash and heaved it over his shoulder and made his way to the dumpster. He really didn't feel like going back to the front desk yet so he walked back to the porch and sat on a chair in the far corner. Away from the kids... away from the girl. He peered at her curiously. She was pretty, he had to admit sourly to himself. He frowned and tried to figure out where she was from.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:34 pm
"and he's a meani..." he complained. Mandy sighed and reached for a lollipop in her purse.Just where she left it. She held it out for him "here..just go play..maybe he doesnt like to be bothered." "Otay" he took the lollipop from her. She could sense his smile and smiled.She listened as he ran off. She leaned back in the lawn chair and just listened to her suroundings. She adjusted her sunglasses and relaxed. She could hear luaghter,runningt he birds..everything.It was total bliss for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:41 pm
Cole frowned as the kid called him a 'meani'. He scowled and muttered under his breath. "Brat." He rolled his eyes and got up, shuffling loudly across the patio towards the door. He really didn't want to go in but he wasn't up for being bothered by a bunch of kids. He swung the door open and went to the front desk. There was no one there so he waited, impatiently drumming his fingers.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:51 pm
Mandy heard those unfamiliar footsteps again. She ffrowned slightly not able to know who it was. She got up slowely and used the chair to know where she was. She counted her steps as she made it to the back doors and walked in. She pulled her cane out of bag and streched it out. She found another seat. She heard the drumming. "You wont get anyone...for about ahalf an hour..its lunch" she said politley.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:55 pm
Cole looked up and saw the girl who was talking to the brats. He glanced down and noticed the cane. His throat tightened a bit and he nodded his head. "Thats just perfect" He cursed. "Now I'm stuck here for another half an hour..." He angrily grumbled as he leaned on the counter. He peered at her curiously. "Who are you anyway?" He asked. "I haven't seen you around school. And I know everyone" He said confidently  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:15 pm
Mandy ignored his crappy attitude. "Well isn't somone confident" she chuckled lightly as she crossed her legs in the chair. "I was home schooled...I'm taking college classes over the interenet right now...I'm ahead of my age so to speak" she brushed some of her hair back. "I guess that explains why you've never seen me before." she replied simply. She didn't want to tell him who she was quite yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:23 pm
Cole frowned. "Oh. Awesome?" He wasn't sure why but he couldn't help but talk to her. She was pretty, but too pure to be like anyone at school. "Should've known you were homeschooled. No one who goes to a regular school hangs out here." He laughed softly. "No offense or anything" He added sheepishly. He glared angrily at the clock, and tapped his foot.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:34 pm
Mandy smirked " thanks..none taken." she smiled and fiddled with her cane "So..you must be a 'normal' school student,considering your in a hurry to leave." she chuckled lightly at her little joke. She could hear the kids outside. The airconditioning made her shiver slightly.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff