Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
HOw to get SSBB pics on your pc! EDIT: I fixed the problem! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you do it?
  Yes.Thanks ^.^
  No!!
  Maby...
  Pole whore.
View Results

ZWIDEN

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:09 pm
Guess What people!! I am back from searching the feilds of Hyrule and have found the legendary converter! This one you actually download into your computer, so you won't have to depend on a sight to convert anything. The link to the converter is:

http://old-computer.org/blog/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=2

Once you put that in, a little window will pop up, it will look like this:

User Image

Click save file , after it's done downloading, it should be on your desktop, click it, it might ask you a security question, just open it.

To convert a file, just click the first option, which is "open file". Find your sand disk, then open the file. It will automatically convert the file. After the conversion, select the section option, "save file", select where you want to save it, then name it.

This converter also has bulk up loader. to do this, just select "Batch conversion" (the third option). A window will pop-up. select add files. Find your SD and select the files you want to convert. After that, click "select output directory". Pick wherever you want to store them. After that, just click "OK" when your finished. It will convert them and save them in the place you selected. Enjoy the converter people!

EDIT!

People!!! Guess what!!! I have found your answer for the videos!!
For you to understand, I will first explain how the replay videos save and work.

When you save the replay , it's really saving a bunch of numbers. These numbers represent where your character is, what it's doing, and what it looks like. So when you load the replay data, the game it's self puts together this match based on those codes/numbers. Now to answer your questions.

You can't convert replay data!!! (to my knowledge)
In order to do so, you would have to actually make a copy of the game, have it convert the codes for you, and remake the match (which could take about a GB or so.)
What you could do is get a program on your computer that records, and just plug your Wii into the computer and record, this is the simplest method. (this might be continued! XD)

If I messed up, sorry, I was thinking about something else when I typed this. If you have any corrections, feel free to send me a pm with your correction. I will keep looking into this.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:46 pm
OMG, You're a lifesaver!!!  

Ta-kun the pyro

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:22 pm

Heh, pole whore. It says poll right next to your topic, I don't know how these things happen. XD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:44 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

There's a few Images I uploaded.I still have a million more if anyone wants to see  

Ta-kun the pyro

Kalathiss

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:02 pm
Awesome, i can't wait to do that.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:41 pm
Those are some pretty good shots, Ta-kun. I love the first two, especially Lyndis and Ike.  

smile into the chaos

Feisty Fatcat

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:48 pm
this deserves a sticky!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:00 pm
Cattra Nightblade
this deserves a sticky!

I'd say.  

Orphie

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:04 pm
Orphie
Cattra Nightblade
this deserves a sticky!

I'd say.

SOMEONE CALL FISH >_> OR A MOD OR ... someone <.< w/ power  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:25 pm
Kaylipoo
Those are some pretty good shots, Ta-kun. I love the first two, especially Lyndis and Ike.
Thanx. I forgot to add Marth in there XD  

Ta-kun the pyro

Josafat

Desirable Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:17 pm
User Image
That converter is just awesome cool

ta kun.. you didn't forget marth... tis is what happened earlier to him emo
User Image

eitherway, random xd
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:41 pm
Cattra Nightblade
this deserves a sticky!

System C O R R U P T

Ta-kun the pyro

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:51 pm
Wow, you got some nice pics there Josafat.

And it comforts me to know I didn't forget anything

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:32 pm
i know this i kinda off subject but im making figurines for a friend and he requested pokemon trainer including the pokemon...the problem is he wants the white color scheme. can some one take pics or find a pick of the white color scheme for pokemon trainer and the pokemon...pm it to me k. tyvm  

GandaKris

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:05 pm
Id say I luv u for this link, but im not that type of guy!! So thanks dude ur a lifesaver!!!!!!!!!  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff