Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Random Center~ Off topic glory!
Yeesh!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bored?
  Yes!
  No...
View Results

Adenah

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:41 am
Is anyone still talking in this guild? As far as I can tell, the only post made in this subforum this month was by me... So, if anyone is still here, speak up please!
I've been reading lots of fan fiction on fanfiction.net about Rurouni Kenshin lately. Some of it is pretty good. Check it out! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:28 pm
I sometimes come here still. After all, my user name is inspired by RK! 3nodding

BTW, have you read my fanfiction yet? My user name on FF.net is Fernand J. Sea. wink  

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Adenah

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:44 pm
Not yet, but I'll look it up! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:57 am
Cool! If you are also interested, this avatar of mine is also inspired by both RK & Castlevania. You can find out more about it by taking a look in my profile and after that, in my journal. Be sure to read it from the very first entry or you may not understand. 3nodding  

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lady_Hawkmoon93

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:48 pm
Your avi is way interesting. wink The back story is a unique combo of Castlevania and Kenshin and your explanations for each item was intriguing. When you designed your avi, did you plan each of the items, or did you accumulate them along the way to create a better story and character?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:23 pm
Thank you so much Hawkmoon! To be perfectly honest, I barely had an idea of what he was supposed to look like when I first started and as I went along, I kept seeing certain items that would make the look complete and I also thought of the background story for each item and how he got them.

I'm glad I checked out this thread cuz I thought nobody came anymore. mrgreen

I hope more people will check out my profile and journal cuz this is one of my most favorite characters. I'm thinking of entering it on the arenas too but I need to think about some stuff first. I'll post at the "Advertisements" thread once I enter it.  

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
~The Random Center~ Off topic glory!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items