Reply Breaking Dawn
Breaking Dawn Movie Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

circus_freakshow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:12 am
Has anyone else thought that after reading Breaking Dawn they shouldn't make it into a movie?? I mean it is not something I will not feel comfortable having the actors do. Like it is a book that will not make a good movie.

Sorry is this is a thread already just delete if so.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:53 am
I agree. I wouldnt want to see it. = Absolutely no action.  

La Beaute

WineChan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:29 am
Well, unless they change the movie though. They might make a volturi fight.....and change it dramatically too....hmmm ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:46 am
It would be weird, seeing Kristen being all sick pregnant and yeah they probably would have to change a lot so it is more action smile It would also be weird watching their honeymoon...  

circus_freakshow

eternity of twilight_22

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:06 am
it be really weird but hollywood would probly change a bunch of it  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:21 pm
I did like the book but it would probably suck as a movie if they didn't change some things.

They would have make it into an action movie. screw what Stephenie wants and give us the action the book didn't....while keeping the honeymoon/wedding/werevolve thing with Jacob.  

Aqua Anjel

La Beaute

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:23 pm
Aqua Anjel
I did like the book but it would probably suck as a movie if they didn't change some things.

They would have make it into an action movie. screw what Stephenie wants and give us the action the book didn't....while keeping the honeymoon/wedding/werevolve thing with Jacob.

Amen! Passion for Action!! xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:26 pm
I dont know i mean i want them to make it into a movie cause parts of it would be really cool but then again i dont want them to cause that would be weird just to have parts of it on there.

X-Freiheit93-X

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:47 pm
I would definitely see it!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:25 pm
I really don't want to see Kristen all preggerz....and barfing her brains out. Ew. And I definately don't want to see bruises on her stomach....Or Rob cutting her open trying to save the little lochness monster.....AND DON'T FORGET THAT BELLA'S NAKED DURING THIS!!!....I don't want to see Kristin's boobage....it'd be like seeing a girl's naked boobs in my gym class since Kristin's only 10 months older than I am.....ICK. Sorry, but that doesn't appeal to me. But if it was/is made into a movie....I'd have to see it, because I'm naturally curious about movies and especially Twilight related stuff. My love for Twilight is just too great to resist. I probably wouldn't enjoy it though....  

Rancid Cupcakes

Dine with the Damned

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:18 pm
Keiko Kumagai
I really don't want to see Kristen all preggerz....and barfing her brains out. Ew. And I definately don't want to see bruises on her stomach....Or Rob cutting her open trying to save the little lochness monster.....AND DON'T FORGET THAT BELLA'S NAKED DURING THIS!!!....I don't want to see Kristin's boobage....it'd be like seeing a girl's naked boobs in my gym class since Kristin's only 10 months older than I am.....ICK. Sorry, but that doesn't appeal to me. But if it was/is made into a movie....I'd have to see it, because I'm naturally curious about movies and especially Twilight related stuff. My love for Twilight is just too great to resist. I probably wouldn't enjoy it though....

never in all of my fourteen years have i ever
heard breasts referred to as 'boobage.'

and as for the movie: it wouldnt be in anyones
best interests to have me there. it will be bad
enough to see Rob and kristen kiss.
but to see them have a fake sex scene?
i'd probably rip her throat out.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:57 pm
Your My Brand Of Heroin
Keiko Kumagai

never in all of my fourteen years have i ever
heard breasts referred to as 'boobage.'

and as for the movie: it wouldnt be in anyones
best interests to have me there. it will be bad
enough to see Rob and kristen kiss.
but to see them have a fake sex scene?
i'd probably rip her throat out.

I would throw a classic six year old hissy fit. Screaming, crying, kicking, the works.....and then I'd tear up the damn theater screen in a fit of rage. I would rather DIE than watch them have any kind of sex!*shudders* 'Boobage' is the creation of 2 bored 17 year olds (my friend Alea and myself) watching a horror movie...I don't remember what it was called though, crap.  

Rancid Cupcakes

Dark_Legend94

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:25 pm
It wouldn't be much of a movie. Not enough action just dialogue. Some parts would be cool to see come to life on the big screen like when Bella goes to the 'Ghetto' asking for J. Jenks. 3nodding As much as I like Rob and Kristen, I don't think I can bear see Rob & Kristen/ Edward & Bella honeymoon scene even though it's fake. Also Kristen/Bella going all exorcist with the Mountain of blood scene. Also her all pregnant and the birth of the child scene. It'll look like a cheesy horror film. The parts that could be nice are the Wedding and maybe Christmas with Charlie. Hollywood, they can ruin anything if they get their hands on it. If they were to ever make Breaking Dawn into movie - hopefully they'll at least add some kind of action for the Volturi and pick good actors for the Volturi if the ever get a chance to make New Moon into a film. If they choose Tom Cruise or some other actor for Aro... boy will that not be good. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:37 am
I hated Breaking Dawn as a book.

And i sure as hell don't want a Breaking Dawn movie. It's not because it had a plot, it's because i don't think much of what happened can translate very well into a movie.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Dine with the Damned

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:52 pm
xXserenitys-smileXx
I hated Breaking Dawn as a book.

And i sure as hell don't want a Breaking Dawn movie. It's not because it had a plot, it's because i don't think much of what happened can translate very well into a movie.

if were lucky, they'll stop at Twilight.

but if they do New Moon, were screwed.
they can do one and get away with it, but
if they do two, they'll have to do all of them.

also, Steph said that if they made BD into
a movie they would have to split it into
two movies.

Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out