Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Anime Movies and Manga titles.
Avatar The Last Airbender Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luuxette

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:04 am
What did you guys think of the finale 2 hour special? Me, personally, think that Azula just went wack (she is my favorite character in the show) and where was Zuko's mom anyways?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:32 am
Zuko is my personal favorite charrie... well... when he turned good and wasn't a baldy. HE IS EFFIN SMEXY WHEN HE HAS A FULL HEAD OF HAIR!!! An pretty funny too... eh... ahem... that's beside the point though. I thought that the movie was really good!  

ClumsyDino

Dapper Gekko

Eternal-Namine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:46 pm
i totally agree with you there, azula went crazy and zuko does look smexy with a full head of hair. wink

i loved the finale with the exception of the end.
two things bugged me about the ending: one, the kataang kiss [no offence to kataang shippers but as a zutara shipper i just blech. sorry did not like that part]

two, the fact that we STILL dont know about Zuko's mom!!!! how could they do that to us?! that was horrible.

but other than that the finale was awesome. i loved it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:08 pm
azula freaked me out and i really wanna know where zuko's mother is  

xOxOxMiz_Snow_AngelXoXoX

puppy31199

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:44 pm
I thought it was really good and my fave characters are Aang and Zuko, I also want to know what happened to zuko's mother  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:04 pm
I thought the finale was great but it annoyed me that I was a way when it came on so I had to find a site I could watch it on.  

TigerDemon44

TeddyManson

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:08 pm
i liked it when azula freaked out it was siign of weakness that i thought we would never see  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:06 pm
I actually really loved the end of The Avatar. It ended like I thought it should have. It was really funny (and sort of scary) when Azula snapped...I saw that coming for a while though. I also like the fact that Aang didn't kill the Fire Lord. Overall, it was just a really good series...I was impressed with Nickelodeon.

I can't wait to see how M. Night does the actual live action Avatar movies that are being talked about. I am not a huge M. Night Shyamalan fan...The Village was so horrible...But that's another discussion.

Epiphany

Dragon Mistress Kat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:11 pm
I liked it with the exception that no one knows what happened to Zuko's mom stare  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:19 am
i heard the rumor that say that Zuko's mom is living in a cave  

DelleJ

7,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Bizenghast5

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:27 pm
I thought it was ok..i mean i enjoyed watching it alot but I think it could have ended better...yeah  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:17 am
XxDemonic Ice QueenxX
What did you guys think of the finale 2 hour special? Me, personally, think that Azula just went wack (she is my favorite character in the show) and where was Zuko's mom anyways?
azula is good character and an especially good villan but i dont like what happened to her. and i heard that they r making a spin off of the show. pm me to hear more  

holysashimaru

Candice1515

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:07 am
i love the anime...but i didn't get 2 finish it!! crying  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:42 am
It was a really good movie..i liked the part when the avatar unleashed all four elements...so cool..but about the mom, i was all surprised she was even alive!!!!  

II RAISER II

DemonSquirrel69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:18 pm
It was a really good movie that I truly enjoyed it. The only part that I didn't like was the end when Zuko asked his father where his mother was. It wan an extreme cliff hanger for the ending of a series! Who would do that to us... xp

But yeah, other wise I enjoyed the series and the finale....probobly a bit too much mrgreen  
Anime Movies and Manga titles.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff