Submit

the trailer
  freaking owns
  sucks
  dont care i want gold
View Results

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:17 pm
Okay so on my birthday me my mom and friends went to go see the Mummy 3 and right before the trailers started i was telling my friends i would just start screaming if the twilight trailer came on, so then the trailers come up and i look at the scream and begin to laugh and scream and kick my feet cause the twilight trailer was the first one on. I was so happy and felt like a moron.
Any one else act like that or am i the only one????

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:21 pm
lol That happened to me when I went to the opening day of The Dark Knight and when I went to see Prince Caspian. I was like GO EDWARD! WHOOT! TWILIGHT!!! I got many stares xD  

La Beaute

Rancid Cupcakes

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:41 pm
WAAAAAHHHH! IT'S NEVER HAPPENED TO ME!!!! crying I keep hoping it does, BUT IT NEVER HAPPENS!!! gonk Seriously, no matter what I see, I NEVER SEE THE TRAILER!! That's kind of okay though....'cause I have both of them on my youtube^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:46 pm
that sort of thing happens to me all the time... just not with twilight yet... I was hoping it would show with the Black Knight but it didnt......  

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

Evil_Dark_Kitty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:09 pm
I haven't yet.
But I'm sure when I do I'm gonna scream anyways...even if I don't like the movie (am gonna see it anyways lol)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:33 pm
never happed with me....... cry  

WineChan

kassels

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:40 pm
aw...i saw mummy 3 too, but they didnt show me a twilight trailer sad
well i will have to see every movie i can until i do, lol xp  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:33 pm
x3 When I was at Mummy 3, I saw that one too. I squeeled and screamed, "THIS. IS. TEAM EDWARD!~" heart I was sitting with my friend, so they all went, "WHOOO~"

Then I went to my mom and her boyfriend (they weren't sitting with us) and I said, "Mommy, look, TWILIGHT. <3" "What?" "The book I'm obsessed with? stare " "Oh yeah. Cool." "I WANNA SEE. FIRST SHOWING. EVEN IF IT'S AT MIDNIGHT." "Okay, okay Phoenix." " crying PROMISE ME!" "Okay, I promise." "=3 Yay." XD I'm the weird one, so don't even worry. x3  

Myakachii

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:35 pm
I'll admit I hadn't read the books when i first saw a trailer. (the trailer and my friends telling me i HAD to made me read it.) But when i saw the tailor I new the basics of the book. This guy was a vampire. So I screamed out CEDRIC DIGGERY YOUR ALIVE-ISH!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:12 pm
I haven't seen a movie in a while, but I'm sure screaming will occur if I see the trailer next time I go 3nodding

Angels In Anyone

rissy urie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:43 pm
ahah mhmm! That happened to my friend emma and i a week or so ago. We went to go see The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, and then were just sitting there, y'know. Watching all the previews and stuff. Then, all of a sudden we see the summit logo pop up on the screen and we both look at eachother then the trailer starts. And saying we both flipped out would be an understatement. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:32 pm
Well, it didn't exactly happen to me...but something funny did!!!

I was in the theatre and I had to hug their twilight posters lol Anyway, they movie started and I have no clue what the preview was, but I swear the dude looked like Rob!!

So I was like "WOOOooo...wait a minute... that's not Twilight! ....oops" redface

And it was a full theatre too so people were staring at me from everywhere! My poor boyfriend - he took my soda away from me xd He was like "No, you're not allowed to have anymore! This stuff makes you hallucinate; now you're seeing vampires everywhere!"

I think he was just jealous that I screamed for Rob hehe Poor man whee xd But hey, he thinks Alice is hot so it's all even, right? xD  

6vampire6mistress6

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:08 pm
My sister has seen it twice. (Before Indiana Jones and The Dark Knight)
I saw the movie poster though!
I really want to see it before a movie . . .

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:01 am
I haven't seen a new movie in months so but i have seent he trailers online and everytime i do i get this big grin on my face and giggle like i'm out of my minde xd I'm gonna feel sorry for my mom and sister when they start showing previews on t.v. I will squeel like a 5 year old and jump up and down and then giggle more. rofl I some how don't think you can get any weirder then that.  

heartbroken_emogirlo8

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:17 am
They still haven't put up the Twilight advertising thingos yet. But i still went up and asked if i could have them when they were done with it.

Then they told me they send them back to the advertising company and im like MOTHER F%^&R!

sadly, still haven't seen a Twilight trailer in the cinemas  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces