Reply DataHenge ) The Information Archives (
Meditation...Opening The Third Eye....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Night Time Pleasure

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:50 pm
This is my 1st post seeing as i haven't been on here for awhile, so i figured i would share with you all the meditation my husband uses to get threw the day.. There is More then just this one excercise so i will post them as i think the ones that do pratice this can learn as i did and let their power rise slowly as it should with meditation.

Opening the Third Eye

This exercise is done with a specific tone and chant. You need to do this exercise for 4 days in a row.
Regular meditation on the third eye should folllow to completely open it up and establish an energy uptake. This exercise only gets it going. Further work is needed and must be consistent to reap maximum results.

The mantra to be used is "Th" - T-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H as in the word "the." Use whichever one you can feel best vibrating in the center of your forehead. The chant is of the "Dagr" Rune and "tha" is also the Sanskrit word for "moon energy" and the ruler of the 6th chakra and third eye is the moon.

Try to get it to the correct vibration where you can feel it in your forehead. This can take some experimenting. Just do the best you can. You may have to try as many as ten to fifteen times or more to get it right.
1. Sit with your back straight.
2. Place your hands in the position as shown in the photo. Your for people who are right handed, your right hand should make a fist around your left index finger; for people who are left-handed, your left hand should make a fist around your right index finger. The thumbnail should press on the side of the finger as shown, at the spot where the

cuticle ends. When you feel a very faint electrical shock, you will know you have the correct spot. Don't get discouraged if you cannot find it. It should be apparent in those who have naturally stronger auras. What this does is redirect the flow of energy to the third eye.

This mudra can be used at any time during regular meditation on the third eye. Keep this position throughout the meditation.
3. Breathe in through your nose and hold your breath as long as is comfortable- open your jaws so there is a small space between your top and bottom teeth, place the tip of your tongue between the space of your slightly parted teeth to make the English "TH" sound. 4. Once your tongue is in position, release your breath slowly through your mouth saying T-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H in one long exhale (vibrate the sound one time per exhale, as with the Yogic "humming breath") Your tongue will be vibrating between your teeth. It may take a few seconds to adjust this to where you feel it in the middle of your forehead (3rd eye), don't worry, just keep on going.
4. Do the above 4 times in a row and then relax.
5. It is very important the above exercise be done for FOUR consecutive days, preferably 24 hours apart. Then it is a done deal and you will have performed the initial step of opening and activating your third eye.
6. After you are finished, it is important to meditate on your third eye to get the energy flowing. This way it will fully open.
Just close your eyes and "look" at the 3rd eye in the middle of your forehead. It is important to relax and not to strain your eye muscles, even though your eyes are closed. At first, there is usually just blackness depending on how active your 3rd eye is, then possibly swirling colors and shapes like a kaleidoscope. Like scrying into a mirror, the colors and shapes will give way to images when you do the meditation long enough and regularly. Remember to keep your gaze soft and relaxed. Feeling pressure here or a knot is normal after the above exercise is completed. This usually diminishes in time.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
1. One of the first experiences is a headache or pressure in the center of the forehead. This sensation may also feel like it is originating from within, usually an inch or more beneath the surface of the forehead as it afffects the sixth chakra. This is a positive indication the pineal gland is awakening and beginning to function in a healthy manner.
You may also find you can feel this ache or pressure whenever you focus your attention on your third eye or meditate on your third eye. This is perfectly normal and eases with time.
*Some people can experience a migrane lasting several hours. The severity of the side effects will depend on how atrophied your pineal gland is to begin with. (i know i don't have pictures i'm trying really hard to get them on!! I just need alittle time cause my computer is so slow crying )

For those of you who want to pratice this.. please feel free to post your results.

Blessed Be!

heart *~*Lady Night*~* heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:51 pm
I'm afraid the picture didn't come through  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Kuroyue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:03 pm
I kind of tried it. But I wasn't even saying it out loud (my mouth is still moving but I just didn't use my voice) and I already got a weird feeling in the middle of my forehead. It was the kind of feeling like where someone puts a finger near the bridge of your nose and you get a weird pressure feeling there, the closer the finger, the stronger the pressure. When I tried this exercise, the pressure felt really strong when I kept going at it in one breath. And I wasn't even in the right position. o_O oookay. I'm kinda interested in chakra, but never bothered (or had the time) to check it out. But I will soon...as soon as I have the time. Hm...since this experiment is so successful, I'll start trying it seriously as soon as the picture is available.

Odd, the feeling in the middle of my forehead is still there, even though I stopped chanting the mantra in my head.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:53 pm
...i dont get that mantra bit. i can do it without.

come to think of it, none of this ritual is needed in the least.

there are much easier and less noticable ways. i get the third eye open the same way i astral project. breathing meditation  

DR490N

Ezinu

Unbeatable Hoarder

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:41 pm
Kuroyue
I kind of tried it. But I wasn't even saying it out loud (my mouth is still moving but I just didn't use my voice) and I already got a weird feeling in the middle of my forehead. It was the kind of feeling like where someone puts a finger near the bridge of your nose and you get a weird pressure feeling there, the closer the finger, the stronger the pressure. When I tried this exercise, the pressure felt really strong when I kept going at it in one breath. And I wasn't even in the right position. o_O oookay. I'm kinda interested in chakra, but never bothered (or had the time) to check it out. But I will soon...as soon as I have the time. Hm...since this experiment is so successful, I'll start trying it seriously as soon as the picture is available.

Odd, the feeling in the middle of my forehead is still there, even though I stopped chanting the mantra in my head.

Some peoples third eye is well kinda clogged so there is pressure while your energy is trying to shoot it out some people infact feel pain i hear its just from it being closed for so long.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:36 am
another interesting thing about the third eye is that the more developed it gets the better you become at picking up things. for instance if a house was haunted or formally used by pagans before you moved in you'd be able to pick up on the energy signature.

and as for the meditation descibed i have found, and this is just my way of doing it, focus on something like a specific rune or tarot card then begin to either draw out the name for it,or chant something along the lines of i am the earth i am the wind i am the fire i am the water all the elements make me. or if your rather skilled try the druidic chant oros comenay comenday chatis. that can draw great energy to you but i don't recommend that to people just starting out because it draws in some serious energy.  

luciferi nocturnum

DataHenge ) The Information Archives (

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff