Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
[Frozen_to_death & xXMatthewFangXx]Random Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:15 am
User Image

Name: Amanda angeles
Pic: User Image
Bi: Very sweet shy,musicly talented. She never knew her parents and had lived in an orphanage since she was born. But she never let that stop her from being who she wanted to be...herself.
Extra: <3 piano,skittles and randomness basicly herself she's just natrual random. But she can be serious and still her sweet self.

Name:Matthew Fang
pic:User Image
bio: Matthew's parent's left him at a young age, when they first discoverd his sensation for blood, they refused to believe in vampires, so they just called him insane.
extra:Matthew is a vampire, he has long sharp fangs and can read minds. He has great speed and even greater intelligence.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:05 am
Amanda was sitting on a bench in the park watching the snow fall. She curled her knees to her chest to keep warm.Her long sleeves draped down her arms. Usually people would stay inside becuase of the tempature..but Amanda liked the cold.She smiled softly to herself as she watched the snow fall on her hair.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:06 am
Matthew roamed the dark streets his guitar on his back, and drum sticks in his back pocket. He was tempted to take one or the other out and start playing, but it was late, and no one was out but him. He could no longer fight the urdge to play, he whipped out his guitar and stummed a gentle tune, as he walked, in the darknnes off the streets. The lamps flickerd off one by one as he reached them, darkness was suffocating him now, but soon the light would come and he'd have to return to school  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:13 am
As Amanda in the park she watched the stars in the sky. She felt like singing...but would someone hear? She glaced around..it was late nobody but her was out. She shifted so she was sitting up right.The snow in hair shaking slightly. She closed her eyes taking a deep breath and then relaxed. She started to sing softly.. She actually meant the words too..the snow continued to fall.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:20 am
Matthew sighed to himself as he played acousticly the song My Herione By: Sliverstein, he walked through the park and tilted his head up as the snwo gently touched his cold glassy skin.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:26 am
Mandy stopped singing when she heard music. She layed down on the bench and listened.She recognized the song.She smiled softly to herself and adjusted her skirt.Her skin was so pale..if she layed there long enough she could pass for a corpse. She started to sing softly to the song as it passed by.'Maybe they wont see me...'  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:45 am
Matthew her faint singing, but it soon stopped, his eye's widend when he relized he wasn't alone. He put his guitar away and gently reached the switch blade in his back pocket. He walked around to the edge of the park, walking backwards he sat down on the bench. He didn't notice the girl to later. "Oh god! I'm sorry.." He said as he jumped up.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:59 am
The random guy had sat on her foot. She luaghed lightly "It's alright..I shouldn't have been laying so still.." She sat up and fixed her leg warmer.She looked at him and notice the blade "um...I take it you like walking randomly alone with a knife? " she joked lightly.She didn't want to alarm him.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:07 am
"Yeah I just have this thing out where ever I go so people will think I'm just like the joker." He said sarcasticly as he put it away He sighed and walked over to the other bench and sat down, stretchign his hands behind his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:19 am
Amanda chuckled lightly at his sarcasim. When he sat in the other bench she curled her knees to her chest again. She leaned her head back and let the snow fall on her,enjoying the intake.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:36 am
Matthew smiled as he watched her. "So mute, so beautiful...So Innocent.." He whisperd. It fit's her perfectly, she's quite beautiful and innocent, just how guy's like them, they like to courrupt them though. I hope this ones smart enough to stay.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:40 am
She lifted her head and layed her head on her knees. Her huge sleeves cascaded over her exposed area on her legs. A normal person wouldn't be wearing a mini skirt,leg warms a loff the shoulder blouse and a scarf...and thats it. People told her she must have been cold blooded. She was never too cold. She chuckled lightly at the thought. Maybe I wont go back to the orphanage...  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:45 am
Matthew walked over and sat down beside the girl. "I'm Matthew.." He gently took her hand and softly kissed it. "And you are?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:48 am
Amanda looked up slightly surprised.She blushed lightly to his kindness, "Amanda.." she smiled softly.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:57 am
"Nice to meet you Amanda." Matthew smiled charmingly. She smells delicousious..I'll keep her close, if I ever need to drink something, she'll be my last resort. "Would you like to accompany me to the coffee shop, I'll buy.."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff