Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)
Fallen_Angel_Rosalie's Room, all are welcome

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who know's what EGA is???? o.o Anyone?!!?
  YES ^^
  no?? o.o
  maybe???
View Results

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:16 pm
~~+~~ room is huge, with dark a large bed canonpy with dark purple silk sheets and drapes, and a bunch of fluffy pillows. there is also a black coffin with the same shade of dark purple silk lining and a 1/2 filled with blue roses. there is a mirror, table and stool in one corner of the room with a silver hair brush, and make up. on a table beside the bed is a small black book and pencil~~+~~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:17 pm
Rosalie walks into her room, with her three wolves behind her and crawls on the bed. her three wolves jump on the bed two and lay beside her.  

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:29 pm
Mayung enters the room, and the growl of the wolves greeted him, then Mayung showed his sharp teeth and growled with an even louder voice. The wolves then settled down, and Mayung sat on the couch.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:03 pm
Be nice to the doggies  

xXSaki_Monkey_girlXx

vampiredracula911

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:05 am
darkness wealks in to see the dogs scared and pets them gently and give them three bones he found in the dongeon"there you go"
sit down on the couch reading the bible  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:43 pm
*backs away from the baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad book*

Keep that away from me, It'll burn a hole in my flesh  

xXSaki_Monkey_girlXx

Fallen_Angel_Rosalie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:17 pm
Rosalie stands and faces the strangers in her room "hello, welcome to my room, you may stay as long as you would like" she says shyly and bows. she suddenly feels light headed and sits on the edge of her coffin as her three wolves sit in front of her. she smiles at them and then picks up a blue rose from inside the coffin. she turns it in her hand, admiring it when she pricks her finger. "oww" she mutters. looking at her finger as a small drop of jet black blood comes from beneath her skin. -is this my blood?- she thinks suprised.  
Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games