Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Jonny, a.k.a. iDragow Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iDragow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:57 pm
Hi all. I guess this is where I put all my info, so here goes.

My name is Jay, my birthday is September 22nd, I live on the Pacific Coast (sorry, too far north for the sunny Cali beaches, nothing but rain and fog here 3nodding ), and hate my sister, mainly because she is the devil. That's about it, I think.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:58 pm
Digimon Section:

Monodramon

User Image

Monodramon

User Image

Strikedramon

User Image

Cyberdramon

User Image

Justimon

User Image

Agunimon

User Image

Agunimon

User Image
[/img]

BurningGreymon

User Image

Leomon

Leormon
User Image

Leomon
User Image

GrappLeomon
User Image

SaberLeomon
User Image

BanchoLeomon
User Image

BanchoLeomon Burst Mode
User Image

And...

Darkdramon

Commandramon
No art... yet.

Sealsdramon
No art... yet.

Cyberdramon

User Image

Darkdramon
User Image

DNA digivolve to...
Chaosmon

User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Digimon:

ChronomonDM

User Image
[/img]

Lilymon

User Image

Rosemon

User Image

Mummymon

User Image

Pharaohmon

User Image

Shaujinmon

User Image

Dracomon
User Image

Coredramon
User Image

Wingdramon
User Image

Slayerdramon
User Image

Dracmon
User Image

Sangloupmon
User Image

Matadormon
User Image

Biyomon(Black)
User Image

Karatenmon
User Image

Hawkmon

User Image

Shurimon

User Image

Falcomon

User Image

Ravemon

User Image

Ravemon BM

User Image

Zephyrmon
User Image

Salamon
User Image

Mikemon
User Image

Lynxmon
User Image

Mihiramon
User Image

Leopardmon
User Image

iDragow

iDragow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:59 pm
RP Bio:

Username: flame_leopard

Name: Jonny Stryker

Job: Student/Internet Peace Enforcer

Abilities: Some Leadership experience, Light-hearted, Easy going, a jokester, and excels at a form street-fighting that resembles a dirtier form of kick boxing.

Equipment: D-Conn (Digivice), Crest of Pride, Cell Phone, Pocket knife, Bag with various survival and technical equipment (First Aid Kit, Food, Sleeping Bag etc)

Appearance:User Image

Personality: To go along with the Organization he belongs to, Jonny is less talk, more action. He has been in every role in the field: muscle, strategist, leader, and even medic. Jon tends toward laziness, but when he needs to do something, he attacks the problem with every available resource. A joker, he tries to blunt the edge of any intense situation with a pun or bad joke.

Biography: Jonny lived a normal, average life with his parents, a home maker and a national kick boxing champion, until the time he was about 8. His mother and father got into more and more fights, until his father left for three days. When his father returned, he said that he wanted a 'divorce'. Jonny didn't know what that was, until his parents explained it to him. There were other kids at school who's parents have separated, so he knew he wasn't the only one, but he began to bottle up his fears and insecurities inside of himself. The court appointed him to live with his mother, and his father had him for every other weekend.

Taking great interest in his father's life, Jonny began to follow his footsteps, and learn kick boxing. He soon learned that there was far too much discipline involved, and dropped out of the class. Using what he had learned, he began to fight in illegal street-fighting matches for money. His mother was oblivious to what he was doing, and he was seeing his father less and less, due to the fact that his father had moved to Japan to compete in some international championships.

After an unusually nasty victory over one of the city's best fighters, Jonny was approached by a shadowy figure. He asked Jonny if he wanted to save the world. If Jon was interested, he could call him, and gave the youth a business card. It said simply Project Firewall.

A few days passed, and his curiosity got the better of him. He dialed the number on his cell phone, and got a tone nearly identical to if you were to call a fax machine. However, there was something else there as well. He couldn't let go of the phone, or even take it out of his ear. After a few seconds, the world turns white. When he opened his eyes, he was in a strange new world. He had a few adventures here, and then the same shadowy figure came to him.

"I want you to be a part of my team. We want to protect the world."

Jonny accepted. He began to lead a double life; one, where he was just an average teen living in Seattle and brooding for his father, the other where he fought alongside magnificent beasts and others like him against corruption and world destruction. A few missions into this new life, his field commander was badly injured and couldn't give orders. The whole unit began to panic, but Jonny quickly quelled it, was able to finish the mission, and bring everyone back home safely. His performance as temporary leader had so impressed his superiors, they named the unit after him, while also giving him almost-free reign over the missions he chose for himself and the group.

Home: Jonny is a member of a broken family, his mother living in Seattle, Washington and his father in Tokyo, Japan. He lives with his mother, and idolizes his father, which is why he treasures anything of his father's he can get his hands on. Jon's father was an international kick boxing competitor, and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Although not in any international championships, he has worked out his issues on many opponents, and even uses it as a fuel of sorts when in combat.

Alignment: Good/Justice. Jonny is currently one of the leaders of The Core Guard: a small group who protects the Digi-Core of fallen Sovereigns and protects the Digital World in their place.

Digimon: Monodramon

First Encounter: Upon entering the Digital World, Jonny saw a strange purple dragon standing in front of him. The small creature waved to him, and introduced itself, "Hi, I'm Monodramon. I'm here to be your guide." Believing himself to be in some strange dream, he went along with the little guy. Ever since their initial meeting, the two have grown close, and become so used to each other's behavior that they can almost read each other's thoughts.

Extra Notes/Other: Jonny is always seen wearing the cowboy hat his father gave him when he was ten. At the time, the hat was too large for him, but now that it fits he can't be separated from it. Other then when circumstances force him not to wear it, such as at dinner or in the presence of a lady.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:00 pm
4th. Reserved  

iDragow

iDragow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:01 pm
My Art:
((All are either made by me, or I added significantly to the creation process. Those with an asterisk next to their name have been approved. Feel free to check back here time and again to see if I've added any new ones to the list.))

Sealsdramon *
User Image
Syakomon X *
User Image
Regulumon *
User Image
Salamon X *
User Image
DinoTigermon - I didn't make this one, I just shrunk it down.
User Image
TobuCatmon *
User Image
Mihiramon *
User Image
Persiamon
User Image
Slayerdramon*
User Image
VictoryGreymon - only positioned the sword, the rest was already finished.
User Image
WarGreymon X
User Image
MetalPhantomon
User Image
Searchmon*
User Image
d'Arcmon*
User Image
JetSylphimon
User Image
Dynasmon *
User Image
Turuiemon
User Image
Patamon X
User Image
JewelBeemon *
User Image
Mystimon
User Image
EmperorGreymon
User Image
Justimon Burst Mode *
User Image

Other Art:

User Image

Crest of Pride (Made by OmegaSeraph)
User Image

Me and my Digimon (Made by ListenFeelEnjoy)
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:26 pm
Yo Jay! I also hate your sister... never allow her to txt my phone again!! stressed  

SkyCore

iDragow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:42 pm
heheh, other than to keep my phone on me at all times, which I've been doing, there's no defense against it. Sorry, bro.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:02 am
Profile Bump ninja  

iDragow

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:11 am
Hello Flame ^^
Second to post in your tamer room, how are you? wink

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:11 pm
Your sister is so EBIL!!! GET'ER OFF GET'ER OFF GET'ER OFF!!!!  

SkyCore

iDragow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:46 pm
Pummel_musss
Hello Flame ^^
Second to post in your tamer room, how are you? wink

Pretty good, thanks. Not much going on, so I'm kinda bored, but yeah. How are you? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:35 pm
profile bump  

iDragow

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:53 pm
I know how you feel, only more so since I've had to do that more.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:32 pm
Site Update: Demonic Transmitted Disease Positive  

iDragow

Zero Cousland

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:25 pm
well you hate your sister . . . and i hate my brother stare stare stare  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers