Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Anime Movies and Manga titles.
Do You Think Fruits Basket Should Make A Movie? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CocoDawn32

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:33 am
Who doesn't like the manga and anime of Fruits Basket? I've found it one of the best anime i've seen the the best manga i've read. You have:romance,action,drama, and everything else. It's been a while since they have done anything new with Fruits Basket. For other Furuba lovers, who thinks that they should make a movie out of Fruits Basket? Maybe it will bring back that wonderful series into season. LoL
Here is a question or two.
1. Your Favorite Furuba Character?
2. Your Personal Zodiac Animal?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:55 am
Aw I love Fruits Basket! I hate that the manga is almost over in here in the states. From what I've heard, it's over in Japan already. The anime is a great introduction to Fruits Basket. That's what got me hooked. I really think it would be awesome to have a movie or even an actual series of Fruits Basket. The anime they have right now for it is so lacking...But still good. A lot of people don't know how great it is. And I love the ending of it! ^^

1-My favorite character is probably Kyo. Poor thing is an emotional wreck. I love him for that, tho. lol.

2-My personal Zodiac is the Tiger (like Kisa)!

Epiphany

June B Lovely

Girl-Crazy Rabbit

4,850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:35 pm
if they made a movie
i could die of happiness smile

1)my top two would have to be ayame,because hes nuts and crazy but makes up for it with his hotness,and hatori because...im just in love with him~ heart heart heart

2)i am the rooster :3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:11 pm
i'd love if they made a movie but where would it go theres nothing left to do.  

Ultramarine Presence

7,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Epiphany

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:29 pm
darkreign111593
i'd love if they made a movie but where would it go theres nothing left to do.

Well, the anime was never really complete at all. The rest of the story goes so far beyond what they did for the anime. There are many different directions they could go in. But, from what I've heard, there are no plans to further Fruits Basket any further than was has already been made.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:13 pm
Furuba=Fruits Basket, right?

true, the anime was good and sweet =3

1-My favorite character is Yuki, but Ayame is kinda cute too redface but all of them looks kawaii!!! gonk

2-My personal Zodiac is the Dragon! which is Souma Hatori's character. whee

babiieekittykat

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:00 pm
I think the manga was much more entertaining than the anime. Tohru seemed more ditzy ini the anime, but like Epiphany said it's lacking. Plus if they made a movie...what the hell would it be about?

I mean the manga ended, and if they did an anime what would they do for it? Kyo's first year as a father?

xd I'd pay to watch that.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:35 pm
I'd adore it if they made a movie. Though I'd be surprised if they did. The anime left off on one of those cliffhanger type things, but some people like it better that way and then continue the story in the manga if the want for more comes up. Hope that made sense.

1. Shigure or Kyo. Can't decide for sure.
2. Rooster, sadly. >> I hate it, and I personally don't think it fits. Born in the wrong year, I think. But that's me. @ @

Epidose

Todays Tomorrow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:06 am
It would be awesome if they made a movie. I love the series so much!
My fav character is Kyo heart
and
I'm the year of the boar which works out perfectly! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:22 am
i really think they should further the anime because the manga goes waaay further in the story then what the anime showed, also I think a movie would be awesome!

- my fav is kyo but my second fav is a tie between momiji and haru heart

-I'm year of the boar blaugh (i wonder if all the boars love kyo O.o)  

__gaaras sis202__

1-Demonic-X-Angelic-1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:52 am
i would love it if they made a movie about fruitsbasket.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:40 pm
I don't think that Furuba should be made into a movie. I'm sorry, I love the manga, but I don't like the anime. They didn't really make it right. The voices don't really match up to the characters, and it just doesn't follow the book sad ..... so I say no.

But my favorite character would HAVE to be Kyo, he's like the best character ever! After him it goes Yuki, Ayame, and the Shigure. I love them! xd blaugh heart mrgreen

My zodiac is the dog, so I'm like Shigure!

eViL_fLuFfY_mOnStErMuFfIn

Dark Mousett

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:13 pm
i would b awesome if they made a movie
1-kyo heart
2- tiger(kisa heart )  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:07 pm
I think it should be a movie.Though I would hope they pick good characters for the people in it^^.
1)Arisa and Yuo?(can't spell her name...the used to be YAnkee!!)
2)the sheep (hiro)  

Bizenghast5

Lustful Mistress Panda

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:44 pm
They should make a season two for the anime. since the book went on with the series.  
Anime Movies and Manga titles.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff