No
View Results

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:18 am
It's a thing on myyearbook, called a "celebrity burn". Here's the link. Lemme know what you guys think. Personally, it pisses me off.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:41 am
User Image
Theres a whole in the world like a great black pit that is filled with people who are filled with s**t and the vermin of the world inhabit it...

must resist urge to kill....

...But not for long....

Bipolar Masquerade

Desirable Lover

Jellycones

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:45 am
Eh, everybody does have their own opinion...just as we are enabled our. Hence the fact it didn't really make me angry at all...it kind of did the opposite - I laughed. Haha.

I personally enjoyed all the books, Breaking Dawn was totally different, but amazing to say the least...

=)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:51 am
A little rude......twilight is a good book. And who cares if SM wants more movies, the books are as good as harry potter-even better I must say!!!!  

WineChan

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:52 am
I WANT TO KILL ALL THOSE MOTHER F UCKERS
seriously wtf is their problem!
breaking dawn was different but it was good!
WTF  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:20 pm
Kittycharm
A little rude......twilight is a good book. And who cares if SM wants more movies, the books are as good as harry potter-even better I must say!!!!

I completely agree with you!  

Cat_Fairy

Angels In Anyone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:28 pm
I'm not entirely compelled to rip peoples' heads off by this, because it's just an opinion and many people feel this way, anyhow. I do, however, think Stephenie Meyer should do as she pleases and if making two movies for Breaking Dawn is what she wants, she should go for it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:46 pm
Cat_Fairy
Kittycharm

I completely agree with you!

Same here  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Riceycake

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:55 pm
afi_lover_94
I'm not entirely compelling to rip peoples' heads off by this, because it's just an opinion and many people feel this way, anyhow. I do, however, think Stephenie Meyer should do as she pleases and if making two movies for Breaking Dawn is what she wants, she should go for it.

Agreed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:10 pm
*I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR MY LANGUAGE* If people don't like the book, that's fine with me. But when they put it in such a crude and disrespectful manner.....THAT'S WHEN I GET ******** PISSED OFF! Sure, I was 50/50 with Breaking Dawn, but I didn't say "THE BOOK ******** SUCKS a**!! WHAT THE ******** WAS STEPHENIE MEYER THINKING?!" or anything remotely along those lines (I've read rude comments like those on other sites). If you have something serious to say about something that's cherished, or anything that a person would even REMOTELY know.....be respectful and show some maturity, or else you're not going to get respect and maturity back.....those ******** dumbasses.  

Rancid Cupcakes

Nicole_Dusk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:30 pm
I hate it when people mix up Twilight with Goth. Especially when people who try to dress like Bella dress goth. She's not Gothic!!! Nobody in the books is!!!! The books themselves are far from goth or emo in any way.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:43 pm
Sweet she's not really up to the movies YAY. Twilight is not goth but from a view that has never read or understood books that are intellectual I understand.

Thats a lot of big words what i say?  

Vincent Rose Cullen

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:08 pm
I reallly want to punch who ever wrote that. Twilight. Is. Not. Goth!!!!
I serously hate that because you know that guy has never read the series.
That just infurates me, it really does.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:35 pm
Dose anyone care if i murder whoever wrote that?No?Good.

I HATE it when people say Twilight is goth.Only people who haven't read it say that because its a vampire book and so, it must be goth

They shall all DIE  

Korelia

Lazy Lunatic

15,090 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:56 pm
Vampire = Goth ???

rofl

Wow, people are stupid. That whole thing was a waste of time to read. They had no clue what they were talking about. And it's Stephanie's right to do what she wants with her creations.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff