Wow... I love reprieve and naruto Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ItoriXEnga

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:08 pm
Naruto- Who has read chapter 277?
Also, i'm new, and i didnt need the password, but in case it was a mistake, "Ramen"

Spioler for 277, highlight for it: Naruto is so powerful now. It's too bad kakashi sealed Kuyubi off! I wanted to see the nine tails power he has now. He is crazy with his new technique!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:13 pm
ItoriXEnga
Naruto- Who has read chapter 277?
Also, i'm new, and i didnt need the password, but in case it was a mistake, "Ramen"

Spioler for 277, highlight for it: Naruto is so powerful now. It's too bad kakashi sealed Kuyubi off! I wanted to see the nine tails power he has now. He is crazy with his new technique!
yeah i read chapter 277.... i'm happy we finally are getting some action... i really didn't like saura's fight..... i can't wait till sasuke shows up!

spoiler (highlight to see): team gai's fight wasn't shown gonk naruto is super strong now! there hasn't been a chapter this good for ages..... not since sasuke's and naruto's fight or the kakashi gaian  

final_hiroshi

jba123

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:49 pm
where do u read naruto mangas online could anyone tell me please mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:34 pm
there are heaps of places.....

online viewer: www.degree-anime.com
download: www.narutocentral.com  

final_hiroshi

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:38 am
this stuff belongs in the serious manga discussion sticky, if i was a mod i would lock this. whee talk2hand  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:50 am
tell me this if naruto thinks sasuke is annoying but he loves sakura and sakura think naruto is a pest but loves sasuke and saskue hates both of em y dont they kill each other?  

Blayzy Da Body

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:36 am
Blazegreg
tell me this if naruto thinks sasuke is annoying but he loves sakura and sakura think naruto is a pest but loves sasuke and saskue hates both of em y dont they kill each other?
because......... *Smacks Blaze in the back of the head so he needs not explain himself* PWND! *does the Pwned victory dance*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:02 pm
I don't read the mange anymore. I'm watching the anime (NOT the English one but Japanese! >:0). What's the chapter 277 talking about?  

Rebirth Project

final_hiroshi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:52 pm
Moon Light Ninja
I don't read the mange anymore. I'm watching the anime (NOT the English one but Japanese! >:0). What's the chapter 277 talking about?
spoliers 277 (highlight to read): basically..... Naruto and Kakashi are chasing this explosion guy (fogot this name...... i remembered it this morning confused ) he has taken Gaara who is 'dead'....... Naruto gets super mad and uses this new attack (not a justu) which makes tails appear from him....... at first he has one tail.... but then kakashi must stop him after growing the second..... he does so...... meanwhile team gai have beaten there clones and are coming to help naruto and kakashi...... sakura and that old hag appear from there close to death battle........... on the way to help kakashi and naruto team gai run into the explosion guy who has fleed........ naruto and kakashi hear them and come to help also............ but then the explosion guy gets his bird a conbinds with it....... neji sees this is dangerous and warnings everyone..... EXPLOSION MAN IS GONNA BLOW!..... this chapter was the best part so far in the second part of naruto (the 2nd part is after naruto leaves for 2 1/2 years or was it 2?) the end heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:39 pm
mrsuchihasasuke
there are heaps of places.....

online viewer: www.degree-anime.com
download: www.narutocentral.com
thanx biggrin  

jba123

annichi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:51 pm
this is my post of the password "ramen"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:59 pm
annichi
u shouldn't say that...... coz then people won't read the rules to find it..... heart  

final_hiroshi

jba123

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:54 pm
mrsuchihasasuke
annichi
u shouldn't say that...... coz then people won't read the rules to find it..... heart
yea i agree  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:03 pm
mrsuchihasasuke
Moon Light Ninja
spoliers 277 (highlight to read): basically..... Naruto and Kakashi are chasing this explosion guy (fogot this name...... i remembered it this morning confused ) he has taken Gaara who is 'dead'....... Naruto gets super mad and uses this new attack (not a justu) which makes tails appear from him....... at first he has one tail.... but then kakashi must stop him after growing the second..... he does so...... meanwhile team gai have beaten there clones and are coming to help naruto and kakashi...... sakura and that old hag appear from there close to death battle........... on the way to help kakashi and naruto team gai run into the explosion guy who has fleed........ naruto and kakashi hear them and come to help also............ but then the explosion guy gets his bird a conbinds with it....... neji sees this is dangerous and warnings everyone..... EXPLOSION MAN IS GONNA BLOW!..... this chapter was the best part so far in the second part of naruto (the 2nd part is after naruto leaves for 2 1/2 years or was it 2?) the end heart
noooooooo! you have to make them read it! crying  

liz_bliz_inc

final_hiroshi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:15 pm
liz_bliz
mrsuchihasasuke
Moon Light Ninja
noooooooo! you have to make them read it! crying
yeah i noe... i just wanted to help moon light ninja  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas