Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
FUNNY! things you wish the characters would have done...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hilaire11

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:37 am
Okay, okay.
Lemme begin.
I wish Amschel had shaved!
Lol.

What about you guys?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:15 am
Funny things that I wished happened. I took this from Fanfiction.net, Dilly-oh's "Blood Minus"

Saya was not fine. She had a legendary and powerfully evil creature right at her heels. She ran into the school building and quickly slammed the GLASS doors closed, then turned the TINY lock for good measure.

“Hah! Try and break through that, gorilla!” Saya cried triumphantly. The creature ground to a stop in front of the doors and glared through the glass at Saya. Then it slowly lifted its claw and held up…

A key.

“Oh, S***.” Saya whispered. Then the now unlocked door slammed open and glass flew everywhere, a piece slicing Saya’s upper leg. She gasped in pain and limped away into the hall, desperate to escape the surprisingly resourceful evil creature. Too bad she ran into another one- the cello-man!

“Not you again!” Saya yelled at him, clutching her wound. “I told you already, I don’t want any of your G.D. pamphlets! So leave me alone!”

Once again he drew his knife.

“That’s not gonna change my mind this time!” Saya said firmly. Then the man threw the knife and nailed the gorilla-creature in the hand, making it stagger away from Saya, who’d totally forgotten about it till then. “But THAT will!” Saya finished. “Praise Jesus! Halleluiah!”

The man ignored the religious praises and scooped Saya up into his arms. She immediately responded appropriately.

“RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!” She shrieked at the top of her voice, beating at his head and struggling mightily.

“I’m saving you!” The man snarled.

“Oh.” Saya blinked and instead whispered, “Unwanted physical contaaaact!” The two hurried into an empty lab room and hid. “What was that thing?” Saya asked the strange man. “A pit-bull on crack?”

“A chiropteran,” the man answered.

“The fudge is that?”

The man ignored her, instead taking out a sheathed sword and displaying his right hand, which was grotesquely mutated and misshapen.

“Eww, gross, dude!” Saya gagged. “What is that, a transplant gone wrong or something? Seriously, you should get that checked out. I know a doctor with huge breasts who-”

The man, meanwhile, had cut open the mutated hand and raised it toward Saya’s face, as if wanting her to drink the blood welling from the wound.

“No, no!” Saya protested, shoving the hand away and starting to run for the door. It burst open, and the chiropteran charged in. “Yes, yes!” Saya whirled around and flung herself back towards the man. He tackled her to the floor, put some of his blood in his mouth, then kissed her to transfer it to her mouth (y’know, you coulda just put your hand to her face, pervert).

“Saya!” Kai appeared in the doorway, unknowingly ruining the moment and swinging a flashlight around. The beam of light fell on Saya and the man kissing. “Er…you guys want me to come back later or something?” Kai asked awkwardly. A roar caused him to jerk the flashlight up and notice the ten-foot monster not three feet away from him. “Whoa! What is this, a three-way?"

Bl0odDiva

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:04 am
LOL! I love Blood Minus! rofl It's one of the best parodies out there!

Because of a cetain thread in our guild about Kai's comment, "If your wound does not heal, let me be the bandage that covers it," I would have liked to hear Kai say instead, "If your wound does not heal, let me be the band-aid that covers it." And then Saya could give him some crazy look like, " eek What the he**? No thank you! talk2hand "  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:10 pm
I would've loved to see Nathan go out with James. Lol. Either that, or see an actual flirty moment between David and Julia. Who else thought that a baby was sudden? I mean, you could tell that they liked each other, but no romance ensued, and then....BAM! He did her, and she was friggin pregnant! What the hell happened there, a broken condom? That really confused me. I would've also liked to see Diva rap. I know, random, right? And more Saya-Haji love! At least they kissed! ...That's more than I can say for Roy-Riza....  

Virvada

hilaire11

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:05 am
Oh my gawsh!
I love Blood Minus, too!

I wish Van could have choked on his candy... or something. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:45 am
I would have liked to hear Van explain what was really in his candy. (that is if somethign was in it.) I mean, he's always eating it and then he tells solomon in the helicopter something about taking Delta 67 in small doses. So does his candy have the small doses in them?

I would have loved to see the guy in episode 3 or 4 who ate the candy choke to death or turn into a chiropteran, lifting the van off the ground and throwing it around and stuff. blaugh

@: Iubire: Yeah, I would have liked to see more DavidxJulia moments, too. The baby thing was kind like "What the...?! eek "  

YamiCheza
Crew

Silly Whorebiscuit

3,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:38 am
Bl0odDiva
Funny things that I wished happened. I took this from Fanfiction.net, Dilly-oh's "Blood Minus"

Saya was not fine. She had a legendary and powerfully evil creature right at her heels. She ran into the school building and quickly slammed the GLASS doors closed, then turned the TINY lock for good measure.

“Hah! Try and break through that, gorilla!” Saya cried triumphantly. The creature ground to a stop in front of the doors and glared through the glass at Saya. Then it slowly lifted its claw and held up…

A key.

“Oh, S***.” Saya whispered. Then the now unlocked door slammed open and glass flew everywhere, a piece slicing Saya’s upper leg. She gasped in pain and limped away into the hall, desperate to escape the surprisingly resourceful evil creature. Too bad she ran into another one- the cello-man!

“Not you again!” Saya yelled at him, clutching her wound. “I told you already, I don’t want any of your G.D. pamphlets! So leave me alone!”

Once again he drew his knife.

“That’s not gonna change my mind this time!” Saya said firmly. Then the man threw the knife and nailed the gorilla-creature in the hand, making it stagger away from Saya, who’d totally forgotten about it till then. “But THAT will!” Saya finished. “Praise Jesus! Halleluiah!”

The man ignored the religious praises and scooped Saya up into his arms. She immediately responded appropriately.

“RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!” She shrieked at the top of her voice, beating at his head and struggling mightily.

“I’m saving you!” The man snarled.

“Oh.” Saya blinked and instead whispered, “Unwanted physical contaaaact!” The two hurried into an empty lab room and hid. “What was that thing?” Saya asked the strange man. “A pit-bull on crack?”

“A chiropteran,” the man answered.

“The fudge is that?”

The man ignored her, instead taking out a sheathed sword and displaying his right hand, which was grotesquely mutated and misshapen.

“Eww, gross, dude!” Saya gagged. “What is that, a transplant gone wrong or something? Seriously, you should get that checked out. I know a doctor with huge breasts who-”

The man, meanwhile, had cut open the mutated hand and raised it toward Saya’s face, as if wanting her to drink the blood welling from the wound.

“No, no!” Saya protested, shoving the hand away and starting to run for the door. It burst open, and the chiropteran charged in. “Yes, yes!” Saya whirled around and flung herself back towards the man. He tackled her to the floor, put some of his blood in his mouth, then kissed her to transfer it to her mouth (y’know, you coulda just put your hand to her face, pervert).

“Saya!” Kai appeared in the doorway, unknowingly ruining the moment and swinging a flashlight around. The beam of light fell on Saya and the man kissing. “Er…you guys want me to come back later or something?” Kai asked awkwardly. A roar caused him to jerk the flashlight up and notice the ten-foot monster not three feet away from him. “Whoa! What is this, a three-way?"

LMAO!!!!! rofl xd “RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!”  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:56 am
hilaire11
Oh my gawsh!
I love Blood Minus, too!

I wish Van could have choked on his candy... or something. xd

i think he did once, didnt he? maybe i dreamed it XD  

- Sayuki Suzuoki -

Shy Sweetheart

12,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Virvada

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:59 pm
YamiCheza
I would have liked to hear Van explain what was really in his candy. (that is if somethign was in it.) I mean, he's always eating it and then he tells solomon in the helicopter something about taking Delta 67 in small doses. So does his candy have the small doses in them?

I would have loved to see the guy in episode 3 or 4 who ate the candy choke to death or turn into a chiropteran, lifting the van off the ground and throwing it around and stuff. blaugh

@: Iubire: Yeah, I would have liked to see more DavidxJulia moments, too. The baby thing was kind like "What the...?! eek "

Yeah, I thought that was sudden! Lol...I think you're on to something with the whole Delta 67 thing! Now you are a smart person who is deserving of a smart anime such as Blood+!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:57 pm
hMMMM...It would have been funny if Mao and the one guy who was the newspaper guy hooked up but i forgot his name and it would have been wrong.......anyways that...and...well i got nothing lolz  

XyourXsoXcoldX

ShaylaMaeDove

6,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:04 pm
OMG I'm so glad i'm not the only person that read Blood- I was reading it for days I still go back and read it every now and then. I thought that Hagi being being a pervert was hilaious, plus I even laughed at the character description too. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:25 pm
that was an awesome fic.  

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
[ Blood+ ]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash