Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Anime Movies and Manga titles.
Hayao Miyazaki Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whats your favorite?
  Castle in the Sky
  Porco Rosso
  Kiki's Delivery Service
  Howl's Moving Castle
  Princess Mononko
View Results

bunlove69

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:13 am
To what I've already seen of this guild most of you are just fan boys or fan girls who really don't to much about what is good out there. Most of you will not appreciate who Hayao Miyazaki who created some of the best anime movies I've ever seen. Already I've seen some people posted up some of he's movies like My Neighbor Totoro, Princess Mononoke and a few more, I applaud you for watching something out of the mundane of naruto, or inuyasha.
This is just a small list of some of he's more popular work.
Laputa: Castle in the Sky.
Porco Rosso
Kiki's Delivery Service
Howl's Moving Castle
Princess Mononoke

My favorite film that he did is Howl's moving castle personally because of how he showed how magic is used in this different world.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:49 am
I love all of his movies, though Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle are my favorites!! He is truly a master filmmaker!!  

Milady D

8,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:02 pm
>.>

Has anyone noticed how all of his movies except for one included flying?

And if Princess Mononoke did have flying I'd like a screenshot. And the wolved jumping does not count as flying.

But I wuv his moves. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:08 pm
I heart Spirited Away. I thought it was awesome. Howl's Moving Castle was also good, but differed a lot from the book.  

Tobias Mule

Kat the Kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:00 pm
i love them all  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:58 pm
I heart Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away there so amazing like great works of art. He is an incredible filmmaker and I hope he continue to create such wonderful films.  

Asha2188

Eloquent Cat

18,590 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50

kool ken

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:05 am
Spirited Away is my favorite, but I like all his movies.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:38 pm
Howl's Moving Castle is so GOOD!!

Its actually one of the few movies I've seen thats better then the book!!

All of Miyazaki's movies that I've seen are amazing!!  

Harlequinade_______xXx

Organization13_Larxene

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:54 am
i've falling in love with howl!!

everytime i watch batman i just have to close my eyes and see howl!! but when he talks all deep then it kinda ruins it...

i like spirited away too!!~ heart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:16 am
Miyazaki is really the best and Studio Ghibli for that matter. I've seen most of his films if not all and all of them are really good, he's like a legend to me *thumbs up* I personally like, Howl's Moving Castle, Whispers of the heart and the cat returns. Although some people didn't appreciate it as much as I do D: Princess Mononoke and Nausicaa are really good as well!

One thing I've noticed on most Miyazaki films is there's never an antagonist on the story, e.g Howl, I first thought that the witch of the waste is the antagonist but then she became a good person before the end of the film. You could observe that in Princess Mononoke as well surprised heart  

Scar Face Skeleton

BlackQueen18

Wealthy Entrepreneur

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:14 am
MiladyDaniel
I love all of his movies, though Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle are my favorites!! He is truly a master filmmaker!!

Me too i think so too he is a gifted gifted man and i love all of the movie i have seen of his but i love spirited away the most ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:27 am
Ah, Studio Ghibli.
I know most of you loved howl's moving castle best, but I really this princess mononoko is better...
in some ways.  

Akeiu-kun

Xx_Ur_Sweeti3 _Viol3t _xX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:22 am
Let me start by saying that Mr. Hayao Miyazaki deserve much respect for his work and dedication for innovating ways to keep his young audience on the edge of their seat by creating some of the most AWESOME anime films.My personal favorite of his is Howl's Moving Castle I love the art and Music. This is an awesome story.I love the magical scarecrow.But my favorite character is Sophie of course.Anyway like I mention before this dude rocks.

User Image

Here is of some of Mr. Miyazaki's work

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:42 pm
My favorites are Sprited Away and The Cat Returns. I totally fell in love with the Baron. ^_^'''
Ever since I watched the behind the scenes material for Spirited Away, my friends and I have held the belief that Miyazaki and our band director are one in the same. They look alike, they have the same mannerisms, they say the same types of stuff. It's rather odd, actually, especially considering that we had already determined that our band director is Santa Clause. razz

Michino Ri-to

Electric Viola

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:45 pm
Did Miyazaki do My Neighbor Totoro as well??  
Anime Movies and Manga titles.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff