Back to Guilds

Reply Breaking Dawn
Would you buy the Twilight sequel? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Continuation of the Story anyone?
  Hell no. Stephenie needs to stick a fork in it.....
  YES! JACOB LOVE!
  I'd probably riot...
View Results

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:16 am
I'm NOT talking about Midnight Sun

Say in a few years Stephenie continued Renesmee's story and started a Twilight series sequel (lets call it Blue Moon or Sunrise lol). would you buy and read it? Do you even think it would be a best seller like her other novels? BD did piss a lot of people off and a lot of fans don't like Renesmee anyways.

Even though I don't want Stephenie to continue Renesmee's story, I would buy it because I'd be curious to see what happens with Renesmee and Jacob. wink But I think the story should be over...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:34 am
I think that she should so that she can show us that epic battle she set us up for at the end of Breaking Dawn. That would be my only reason to pick it up.  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

Neural Oscillation

Eloquent Roisterer

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:41 pm
I'd love to see what happens between Jacob and Renesmee and how that plays out. It's such an awkward situation xd I wonder how Stephenie would toss that around.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:53 pm
I want to see aro, cauir, and marcus die. AS wel as th erest of the voturi.  

WineChan

La Beaute

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:26 pm
No matter how much I dont like Renessmee, I'd still buy it because of my curiosity of her and Jacob's ending. (if they broke up I'd be in hysterics!! xD) But yeah and also 'cause it's Twilight.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:13 pm
i think if it was actually supposed to be good ( like if there was some huge issure and for once there actually was a fight) then yeah i guess i would...partly becuase id just be really curious and becuase anything sm writes ill end up reading at one point.....did any of you guys read the host?  

O r c h i d a c e o u s

T0m03

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:00 am
Yeah, no I didn't read The Host. I don't like the name "Jared" so seeing as how the main female characters fall in love with some guy with that name kinda gives me a sick feeling in my stomach. Not in the good way, either.

If there was a continuation, I would most likely get it but I wouldn't be too fond of reading more on Jacob. I still dislike that guy. The reason would really be to see if Edward is still around and hear his remarks because he's just awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:56 am
yep!

just coz its part of the Twilight saga. If many people paid attention to my posts i am anti-BD (i said ill give it another try in a few months, when i get rid of my assignments), but since its still part of my gavourite series ill still get it.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:18 am
Of Course I will! I mean Stephenie Meyer is a great author and I think what ever she writes, I will most likely buy and read!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:20 pm
I would so buy it. It would be cool to read it in a different piont of view.  

Soleil -eclipse-

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Seeker in the Night

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:57 pm
I think that would be really cool. I am actually rather curious as to how Renesmee and Jacob future will turn out, and if the Volturi deside to come back into the picture that would be very intresting to read. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:02 pm
I would probably borrow the book from my friends first before buying it.
I hope the next book will talk more about the other covens as well.  

Etzlenos Belliveau

Dapper Phantom

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:41 am
Though I do love Jacob, I think she should be done with the story, besides Midnight Sun. I don't think it needs to go any further.

But if she did, I'd probably buy them, just you know to have the complete series. I'mma stickler for that kinda thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:00 pm
i think i would read the book if she continued,but i guess that i would still want it from Bella POV.i mean,i guess i want to know what happens to Reneesme and Jacob,...but not really,i mean finally Bella and Edward are together FOREVER!!!i wanna what happens between THEM now, more than i want to know about Reneesme and Jacob.personally,i still don't really like Jacob,and Reneesme i DON'T like her,cus i really DIDN'T want Bella to have a CHILD!!!I just wanted it to be Edward and Bella,Edward and Bella with out a frickin' CHILD,darnit!!!so yeah...I'd read it,-bigger chance of me reading it if was from Bella POV,which it probably won't be-if the book is continued!  

meggy_magic515

Evil_Dark_Kitty

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:49 pm
I'll buy it! Sure.
So long as it is better than Breaking Dawn....cause I'm still disappointed in BD.

Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff