Reply The Twilight Movie
Twilight Arrives Early!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:19 pm
Just because I'm a loser, I have nothing better to do with my life then get an everyday update on the Twilight movie, I found out something amazing!!

wahmbulance Twilight will be in theatres 3 WEEKS earlier then planned!!!! wahmbulance

This means it will come out on November 21. Which, as I'm also a devout fan of Harry, is causing me to rip my hair out because the Potter #6 movie comes out the same day.

Sometimes, life is reeeeeally good 3nodding whee mrgreen 4laugh

And also - a less cool announcement, but something nice none-the-less. My Twilight RP site is finally finished! Cheers cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:36 pm
OH. Really? It comes out sooner now? Sweet.

& sorry to burst your bubble, but the new harry potter movie got rescheduled to be aired in theaters until June/July 2009. Atleast, that's what I read yesterday on yahoo (it was on the home page news thingy).

Jellycones

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:12 pm
I read that too. And I was like OH SNAP I DONT KNOW WHICH ONE I WANNA WATCH cause really I have been wating for HP sence befor Twilight came out. BUT IM STILL PISED!!! HP is pushed back to June. Twilight was pushed up due to HP being pushed back.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:22 pm
Really?! Lol im so dragging someone with me to go see it My sis can go see HP im going to Twilight lol  

Grummlie

Lunatic

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:01 am
Actually about your Harry Potter issue -

Quote:
August 15, 2008

Movie News Flash!

So, many of you have heard that the release of the sixth Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, has been moved from this Thanksgiving to next summer. First and foremost, please know that this schedule change has absolutely nothing to do with Twilight, me, or Summit Films (so enough with the imdb death wishes, okay?). This is Warner Bros. decision, and it was not motivated by anything Twilight-related.

Now for the good news! Though we're all sad to have to wait for Harry Potter, this open spot at the theater creates a cool opportunity. The good people at Summit were thrilled to let me know that now Twilight fans are going to get their movie three weeks earlier than scheduled. That's right—Twilight will be released in theaters November 21st! Let the merry-making commence!

--Stephenie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:41 am
Well I guess that solves the HP vs Twilight dilemma, not that it was impossible to watch BOTH, and not that there was ever any contest.
I know what I'll be watching...although my country gets it a month later than the US stare

icelemontea

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:47 am
icelemontea
Well I guess that solves the HP vs Twilight dilemma, not that it was impossible to watch BOTH, and not that there was ever any contest.
I know what I'll be watching...although my country gets it a month later than the US stare
There is an impossibleity to watch BOTH if you were supost to go see both's midnight premire!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:55 pm
Sitting On Cloud 9
icelemontea
There is an impossibleity to watch BOTH if you were supost to go see both's midnight premire!

you made me chuckle xd
actually I think it's cool to see it will be out before =O Honestly, I expect it more than what I expect HP, so I'm pretty fired up about it coming out earlier...2 days before my birthday, so I can force my family to go with me to the theater as bday gift xd  

iJasper Hale

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:45 pm
Yeah I was informed of the HP switch about 10 minutes after I posted that lol

And actually it was because of that play that Dan was in over the summer - it majorly cut into their filming sweatdrop But it was worth it to see him naked whee whee whee LOL

I feel a bit bad for Rob though - I mean he's been in both films so his loyalty must be pretty divided! Even if the rest of the cast thinks they've kicked Harry's butt lol But, as Jasper says: "I don't know about that. THEY have brooms." mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:25 am
Wait... So does that mean that it's going to be released in the UK on Decmber 08 and not January 09??
I hope so! Because i REALLY don't wanna wait much longer!!

Hmm.. As much as i love Harry Potter, i think if i was put in that position, i'd watch Twilight instead.

RejectedLimpet

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:25 am
DeterminedMind
Wait... So does that mean that it's going to be released in the UK on Decmber 08 and not January 09??
I hope so! Because i REALLY don't wanna wait much longer!!

Hmm.. As much as i love Harry Potter, i think if i was put in that position, i'd watch Twilight instead.

Thats how I thought too!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:58 am
yea i love harry
but im obssessed with twilight
obsession over powers love lolz  

LexiLu Latte

The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items