Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Rise of the Argonauts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:35 am
this game looks promising. i think its being published by Codemasters and developed by Liquid Entertainment. Some ppl say its gameplay will be like Mass Effect but alot different. i think by ME they mean the dialougue system. check out this vid and tell me what you think. i loved Mass Effect and im pumped for this game. ninja

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDg2kMxmnoQ
sorry about the vid, i couldnt find the good one xD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:05 pm
Eh, I don't like the graphics very much, but the gameplay doesn't look too special either. I don't know why, but I get the vibe that this game won't be much of a success.  

Deathguiser

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:57 pm
Yay generic mediocre RPGs.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:41 pm
eh, not really sure if you would call it mediocre, but at least its something new? would you rather keep playing jrpg's? same plot 99% of the time and i also would like to see a little more games like Mass Effect.  

Tron714
Vice Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:57 pm
What's so amazingly new and non mediocre about this?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:03 am
in the vid they didnt talk about the combat system they got, but its all context .... something. i feel brain dead this morning. but if you hit someone in the leg, they will limp and actually show some realism. theres no math involving if you hit and how much damage you do like in most rpg's. if you hit them you hit them. if you dont want hit make them hit your sheild.  

Tron714
Vice Captain

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces