Submit

Blayzy Da Body

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:33 am
The 4th episode was the funniest but... i idint like thta part the the jonin poked naruto in the butt a kid can get some weird ideas from that. what do yall think question  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:58 am
I have no cable, so I wasn't able to see it. crying I've only caught the first two episodes so far.

I heard that they messed up the best part of the third episode though, by omitting the accidental kiss between Naruto and Sasuke. xd

A Magicians Smile

grim jester

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:54 pm
Blazegreg
The 4th episode was the funniest but... i idint like thta part the the jonin poked naruto in the butt a kid can get some weird ideas from that. what do yall think question
yeah that was pretty weird  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:25 pm
I have to admit the english translation is very good, but the hole "belive it" phrase that Naruto keeps repeating is soo anoying! gonk  

{Son of a Battlecry}

{Son of a Battlecry}

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:30 pm
blaugh But nonetheless, it was good. U should really see the episodes with the japenese voices and the english subtitles though, they're even better! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:48 pm
i think they could've done way better on it 3nodding rolleyes
i like the jappanese version better 3nodding  

ookami shinobi

Ichigosama

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:48 pm
Fail! I hated it. They couldn't pronounce anything right and they screwed up the traslations for names of attacts. I hate the voices SO MUCH!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:58 pm
Ichigosama
Fail! I hated it. They couldn't pronounce anything right and they screwed up the traslations for names of attacts. I hate the voices SO MUCH!
yep true...... i love the jap version..... sakura was done by the some voice from misty pokemon xp

but sasuke's voice is alright...... could of been deeper though.... (drool lol)  

final_hiroshi

jba123

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:57 pm
Blazegreg
it was funny but they cut that part they show him put his fingers in his butt in the japenese vesion here u just saw a picture of his butt and ten u saw naruto cry and jump up  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:24 pm
"He poked Naruto."

WTF? If Kakashi "poked" Naruto's butt, would he make that face and jump up into the air screaming?

Other than that, it was an okay episode.  

[-Saki-]

jba123

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:17 pm
fuyu-kun
"He poked Naruto."

WTF? If Kakashi "poked" Naruto's butt, would he make that face and jump up into the air screaming?

Other than that, it was an okay episode.
it wasnt a bad episode but it was funny how he jumped up in pain it was hilareous rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:18 pm
I thought it was OK...it could've been better, but remember. They are trying to make Naruto into a "Politically Correct Children's Show"

I don't think many people seem to realize Naruto was meant for 14+ o.o  

Windblade

final_hiroshi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:19 pm
Windblade
I thought it was OK...it could've been better, but remember. They are trying to make Naruto into a "Politically Correct Children's Show"

i would of perferd it if they had put it on adult swim.... so they wouldn't cut out the blood, words and funny parts  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:21 pm
mrsuchihasasuke
Windblade

i would of perferd it if they had put it on adult swim.... so they wouldn't cut out the blood, words and funny parts
yea it would have been better if it was on adult swim  

jba123

final_hiroshi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:34 pm
jba123
mrsuchihasasuke
Windblade

yea it would have been better if it was on adult swim
but not as many people would watch it......  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff