Your opinion on witchcraft
  Support it
  Against it
  Not sure/Curious
View Results

Anti-pants

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:08 am
Hi everyone!

I just joined and I figured this would draw your attention.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:52 pm
Well, i dont practice it, yet. Ive done much research on the topic since my discovery of wicca. The only reason i dont practice witchcraft is due to the lack of materials. Although every once in a while ill simply sit in a candlelit room and meditate.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Rekka Argonis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:21 pm
Witchcaft huh, well as long as we are on the subject, i am a direct decendant of Elizabeth Howe, now for you who dont know who she was, she was one of the women accused of witchcraft in Salem, Mass. A couple hundred years ago or so, and sentenced to death.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:08 pm
An interesting way to start a conversation to be sure. ^_^ I woundn't say I really practice witchcraft per say since that implys more structure and spell work then what I personally participate in, but I do would say that I spend a fair amount of time working magic.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:07 pm
i'm in the samw boat as luri
"Witchcraft" involves too much ritual for my tastes. just working the magick for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:21 am
o.o i'm to busy training an army of squirrels for a new Crusade, to work any magick *twitchtwitch* heathens... must... die... hehe o.o any one want a cookie? 4laugh  

IraMorti

Demonic Shapeshifter

Schwarzkatze

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:09 pm
Cookies! I wanna cookie. A death cookie. Yum, yum.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:59 pm
!?!?COOKIE!?!?  

Tenebrion Valefor

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:08 pm
Sirek
o.o i'm to busy training an army of squirrels for a new Crusade, to work any magick *twitchtwitch* heathens... must... die... hehe o.o any one want a cookie? 4laugh
surprised The squirrels are mine! *pokes*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:31 pm
yes, i do, but i suffer from chronic laziness so it is difficult.  

Alice OConnor

themagikat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:32 pm
Dr_lecter1988
i'm in the samw boat as luri
"Witchcraft" involves too much ritual for my tastes. just working the magick for me.

agreed. besides, as ive noticed in various religions and religious activities, repeated rituals of any kind eventually become routine which, in my opinion, lessens the outcome greatly.

i have done a bit but yeah, for the most part just doing the small stuff works most the time.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:34 pm
*nods* i am learning to use tarot at the present. it is difficult.  

Alice OConnor

themagikat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:38 pm
meh, tarot isnt the best imo. its decent and it gets the job done but i dont use them anymore. ive found it better to simply gaze into the eyes of the person, or in some cases, the photograph.

its a good start though

edit: also, after a while i found that i liked the results more when i only used the major arcana as opposed to all of the numbered cards, but it depends on your deck and your own opinions.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:41 pm
i like the major arcana too.
i am not good enough to merely lookl at a person, but i do beleive the eyes tell alot about people, its why people in sunglasses are so mysterious. you cant tell who they are.  

Alice OConnor

themagikat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:43 pm
oh yes, people with dark tinted sunglasses might as well be invisible.

and the eyes are probably the most revealing part of the body. its amazing what can be told by merely looking into them, as if they were a parchment waiting to be read by a trained scribe.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff