Oh yeah!
  Depends on how much it is...
  Don't really want it. >.>
  Poll Whore ^0^
View Results

Katana987

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:14 am
The Twilight Saga: The Official Guide Book

If you didn't notice the last page in Breaking Dawn Stephenie Meyer is coming out with a Guide for the Twilight Series. It says:

You may think you already know everything there is to know about the unforgettable world Stephenie Meyer created in Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn, but this essential edition---the only official guild---will put your knowledge to the test! With character profiles, genealogical charts, maps, extensive cross-references, and much more, this comprehensive handbook is a must-have for every Twilight Saga fan.

So yeah, it is coming out December 30, 2008!

+What do you think about her coming out with an official guild? Think it's a good idea?
-Will you be one of the Twilight Fans that gets their hands on it?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:10 am
I think its a fantastic idea! I can't wait to buy it! We get to learn more about the individual characters in Twilight instead of Bella's side of the characters!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Neural Oscillation

Eloquent Roisterer

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:00 am
Mmm...Probably. I voted for "depends how much it is" xd Which means I'll buy it anyways!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:22 am
i think it is a fan-tastic idea...
and i wil sooooo buy it!  

skipilicious913

Katana987

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:37 pm
I can't wait till it comes out as well. I can't wait to see how she tells everything. Plus learn somethings I may have missed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:42 pm
I definately think it's a good idea! There's tons o' stuff about the Cullens that we don't know about yet! Not to mention there's a whole bunch of stuff about Bella that we were never told! THINK OF THE POSSIBILITES!! I'm getting it the day it comes out!! I WILL ENDURE STUPID REDNECK DRIVING TO GET MY HANDS ON EET! (City driving vs. country driving! CITY ALWAYS WINS! WOO-HOO!)  

Rancid Cupcakes

LexiLu Latte

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:52 pm
its awesome! im buying it! and im sure it will help us understand the characters and twilight itself much more!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:43 pm
buying....

(yn) hopes for another release party, and that the release is the same as America.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:49 pm
I'm buying it sweatdrop ...I hope they have character sketches or something like that...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:56 pm
I just hope its long and not a short comic!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Seekcera

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:01 pm
It'll be awesome!

Spoiler if you haven't read Breaking Dawn: (Highlight it)

I hope she tells more about the real werewolves, all she really said was that the pack were shape-shifters and not werewolves, no information on them at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:01 pm
I'm for sure going to buy it, if it's the type of guide I hope it's gonna be I'll have a list of all the vampries and their abilities, even the one that aren't mentioned, soon I will be able to make the ultimate twilight FANFIC BWAHAHAHAHA!!  

Kivyroku

les lunettes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:05 pm
Eh, it's more of one of those walk into Borders and read it there type books. I'm not buying it. >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:28 am
I'm so gonna buy it!!! A guide would be very awesome because I know that myself and a lot of other people, would love to know more about the Twilight characters and things that weren't included. (=  

Arisuu34

Queen-of-the-Rogue

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:08 am
I'm gonna buy it then my mom will steal it from me. She has yet to give New Moon and Eclipse back to me and she's about to steal Breaking Dawn again I keep threatning to buy her the first 2 books for her birthday and christmas. She says that's to much money and she'll just steal my copies.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff