Welcome to Gaia! ::

~OFFICIAL JONAS BROTHERS FAN CLUB~

Back to Guilds

We have contests, talk about current concerts, and get previews of upcoming music videos! 

Tags: Jonas, Brothers, Music, Disney, Band 

Reply Jonas brothers (with prize giveaways)
CALLING ALL JONAS BROTHERS FANS WHO HAVE GONE 2 A CONCERT... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
hazel_wonders13 rolled 13 8-sided dice: 4, 3, 6, 1, 1, 2, 6, 1, 4, 4, 5, 8, 8 Total: 53 (13-104)

hazel_wonders13
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:35 pm
if you have ever been to a jonas brothers, tell us how it was!!
thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:49 am
OMG
okay i went to a concert 2 days ago from the burning up tour...
!!!!
the concert was super awesome the light effects were awesome, my friend ksenia was in the 3rd row!!! and she got to wear joe jonas' sunglasses because he gave em 2 her friend!!!! so lucky... anyway, i couldn't see them that well, but demi lovato was really good... the time from when demi lovato and the jonas brothers preformed was an hour apart!!!!!!!! it was a little bit annoying having to wait that long, and everyone started chanting, "we want the jonas brothers! we want the jonas brothers!" finally they came out with an awesome entrance...
their opening song: that's just the way we roll the closing song: s.o.s.
nick (of course) played a little bit longer, i started to cry for like 2 minutes... anyway, yea the concert was awesome but it took us an hour to get out of the parking and by the time we dropped off my friend kelsey (because she and her older sister went with us) it was 1:30 and when i got home it was 1:50 i didn't go to sleep until like 2 thirty in the morning, we were looking at all the pictures and videos my mom took  

hazel_wonders13
Crew

patrick star1999

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:05 am
how was it was it like big and witch seat did you sit in  
patrick star1999 rolled 10 100-sided dice: 85, 100, 16, 45, 65, 42, 25, 79, 14, 82 Total: 553 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:07 am
im a huge fan of the jonas brothers  

patrick star1999

patrick star1999

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:52 pm
i rock i lo burnin up  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:17 pm
hey guys go to mi journal and look at mi jb stories the r origional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so no stealing!!!!!!!  

Little_Miss_Cullen127
Crew

Sexy Sweet Guurl12355
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:26 am
i love jonas brothers i was in like the 4th row back it was awsome just like her i got my glasses autographed. ill try to put a pic!!!!!!it is in whiteout thats all he had with him at the time  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:21 pm
hery there concert was awesome i went first row and i touched nick joe and kevins hand ,ult times  

italiandiva1002

bellajonas96

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:02 pm
ok well ive been to a jonas brothers concert and let me say it was not 1 of the best concerts but thy best i love them all and just hope they keep rockin on and i look foward to there next concert coming up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0 smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:14 am
hahahah that's cool i'm going to another one this summer for the world tour and i got front row tickets right next to the runway!!!! i'm super excited cus i get to meet them cus i got vip tickets so i'm really excited!!!!!!!!!!!! we also get autographed pamphlets from them and it's their REAL autograph and i'm going to frame it in my room and if it rips and/or gets bent in ANY way....
i'll die lol jk
burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes

can't wait!!!!!

sweatdrop heart 3nodding xd 4laugh  

hazel_wonders13
Crew

Dr Swindler

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:53 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:55 pm
i went to a Jonas Brothers concert a few months ago. The Burnin Up Tour is awesome!!! The light effects were really really cool. Demi Lovato took the stage b4 the boys did. During "A Little Bit Longer" Nick was the only one on stage playing the piano...and i dont think there was a dry eye there. it was so emotional. The boys brought out water guns and soaked everyone within the first 10-15 rows. I got soaked!!! (i was in the 7th row) During Burnin Up...well lets just say there was a lot of fire involved!!! It was an awesome concert!!!  

musicchic2012

Sparkly Lover

x1193

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:00 am
Well, i'm actually going to a concert.
In my state, there is a thing called Stadium of Fire, that is on ever 4th of July. Last year, Miley Cyrus sang. This year, Jonas Brothers.
Since I am a huge fan, I got the chance to take me and my friends to the concert. It lasts about 6 hours, and at the end there are HUGE fireworks. It lasts until like, 2 in the morning.
Anyway, I remember watching Miley last year, and she rocked, so I am expecting the JoBros to be BIGGER and BADDER this year!

Yeah, thats my story. biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:16 am
i heart da jonas bros 2 death and if anythin happened 2 them i tink i will die! burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes crying crying crying crying crying  

tiannaaaa

User Image

JBlover4lyfe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:35 am
OmJ ive been to 3 jonas brothers concerts and in 7 days im goin to another one. The first one was in 2007 the best of both worlds tour i waited in line for 8 hours for those tickets.2nd and 3rd was in 2008 the burnin up tour and the when u look in the eyes tour we had GREAT seasts for those 2 but we had ok seats for the best of both worlds tour. And in one week from today im going to the world tour and we got front row seats in front of NICK heart heart heart floor A. we paid big money for them. Anyway just thought id let u know i love nick jonas!lol byebye  
Jonas brothers (with prize giveaways)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff