Sonic Underground

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:20 pm
Now here is where you can talk all you want about the wonderful adventures of Sonic and his triplet brother and sister, Manic and Sonia, as they, you guessed it, save Mobius from the evil Dr. Robotnik and his new "sidekicks", Sleet and Dingo.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:43 am
I remember years ago, I got these mini-plush toys of Sonic and Knuckles from Denny's. I guess it was a promotion for the show. smile  

lilshortyspice
Vice Captain

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:32 pm
I do remember something like that being a promotion for the at-the-time new Sonic & Knuckles video game, but I think that may have been Red Robin.  
NeverEndingSins rolled 12 20-sided dice: 19, 7, 19, 5, 2, 6, 17, 2, 4, 1, 18, 12 Total: 112 (12-240)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:21 am
it was this show that made me a Manic the hedgehog fan! biggrin  

NeverEndingSins

Serenla

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:36 am
I'm just starting the series because I was just recently granted permission to go on youtube. It's kind of weird to watch because it's so old and I just finished the Sonic X series. But it's really cool. But what's with Sonic's voice sounding weird ad different when he sings?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:37 pm
Serenla the cat
I'm just starting the series because I was just recently granted permission to go on youtube. It's kind of weird to watch because it's so old and I just finished the Sonic X series. But it's really cool. But what's with Sonic's voice sounding weird ad different when he sings?
That's because Jaleel White didn't do any of the singing, just the talking (for Sonic, Manic, and Sonia)  

Sonic the Hedgehog-SU
Captain

Ninja masterk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:16 am
I couldn't do it. this show was just too, idk something, but i couldn't watch it. On the bright side i'm giving it a chance the next time i feel like watching it... which will be a while. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:43 pm
This show was what got me to become a Manic Fangirl XD lol he's just so awesome. Just like Sonic heart  

Princess Alyssa TAH

The Super Sonic Forum Quorum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff