Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply •-Album of Ancient Memories-•
Colour-Coded [Post-Apocalyptic] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:57 am
Virgil's Journal
Day 42 : 17:42

The infected seem to be increasing their numbers...however, what I have come to see more of is nothing even close to resembling a human. These new horrors are more gruesome, bigger, and more terrifying than even I could've imagined. Can the infected evolve into these things? Or are they the result of mutation of some other poor animal?

It has been two weeks now, since I've seen another uninfected human being. Mind you, I've only been able to travel several blocks through the city since then. Never before had I realized how huge this place was...is this happening outside the city? There was no way to know...before the infection was even really known about, all of the power was cut out throughout the city--no radio, television...nothing.

I made my way to what was once a highly-guarded government building. The security took a long time to breach, but I managed. Down in the basement, I made an extremely unsettling find: the whole pandemic (or epidemic, for all I know) was planned. I hacked into what seemed to be the central computer and also found that they had made predictions that some of us, such as myself, would display alternative mutations. They included a wide variety of supernatural powers...they were labeled as such:

"BLUE: the ability mimic others' physical strength, agility, etc.
RED: the ability to summon the entities"--"entities"? Like gods?

"YELLOW: the ability to change physical shape
GREEN: the ability to send out a variety of mental signals"--this must have been me...

"PURPLE: the ability to produce non-elemental explosions
BLACK: the ability to control the elements
WHITE: the ability to heal
GREY: the ability to modify the amount and type of light in an area"

As disturbed and betrayed as this all makes me feel, it gives me hope...is there anyone else out there who survived?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:58 am
Survivors:

MINE:
Name: Virgil Lifeson
Color: Green
Appearance: Virgil keeps himself with average height of 5'5, and low-average weight of 110 lbs. His short, bright blue hair has become but an unkempt mop above his head. His gaze, behind a blue-tinted shade, comes from hetero-chromatically hued eyes. The left is a bright sparkling blue, and the other is the exact color of a perfectly cut emerald. He is usually found wearing a black long sleeved shirt, with his trusty blue overshirt thrown over top, and baggy black khakis, and a pair of simple black running shoes. From his neck is a silver chain, with a simple good luck charm hanging from it.
Bio: Born in Corner Brook, Newfoundland, and raised in Montreal, Quebec, from the age of 12, Virgil is one screwed up Canadian. Compound that in while he was a Royal Canadian Air Cadet since moving into Montreal, and made it to the Warrant Officer rank before he left to complete his college degree. While we skip the rest of his boring history, Virgil completed his second year of teacher's college, double majoring in French and English, when the epidemic hit. Which kind of sucked, considering him and his band were gonna be the opening act for the band "Hardline". Really. Surviving the infection in part due to luck, and in part due to sheer willpower, Virgil has kept his optimism and sarcastic wit about him, finding a sort of peace amongst the terror of the city. Plus, he still gives concerts when the infected aren't about.
Weapon: Duesenburg Starplayer reinforced with aluminum and magnesium and battery powered amplifier.
Theme song: A Little Moment of Desperation - Lunatica

IRISHROSEH'S

Name: Ophelia Emm.
Color: Black
Appearance: Ophelia has long, red blong hair, sparkling blue-green eyes and a swimmers pisque. She's pale, like she's hardly ever seen the sun, and she tends to dress in blues and greens and purples. She usually wears dark skinny jeans, a tee, and a green hoodie, even if it's warm out. She loves going barefoot, but can't anymore, she sticks to thick soled trainers.
Bio: Ophelia's twin sister was one of the first to become infected, and was killed by the people in the town. Since family was very important to her, and her twin more so than anything, she was struck hard by this loss. Unable to cope without her better half, she decided to go away for awhile. It wasn't long before she heard that the rest of the town had become infected. Fearing the worst for her father and two sisters, and depressed beyond what she had thought possible, the once extremely optomisitc and happy Ophelia has been wandered aimlessly ever since.
Weapon: Handgun.
Theme song:

Name: Kaslin Conte
Color: Yellow.
Appearance: Kaslin's real appearance is a short girl with blond hair cut in a bob, brown eyes, and a surprisingly pretty face. She's not supermodel material, Kaslin likes her food too much. She dresses comfortable, if it's warm, shorts and tanks, cold, sweats. She changes to fit the clothes, instead of finding things in her size.
Bio: Kaslin was one of the first in her area to develope symptoms of the disease, but instead of becomming a monster, she found herself able to change her appearance. At first, she changed to look like the others, until she was able to get away. Since then, she has been on the run, looking for a cure or a way to get away.
Weapon: Louieville Slugger.
Theme song:

FURYAL'S
Name: Lukas
Appearance:
User Image
Bio: Lukas had watched in terror as his Brother transformed into a hideous beast, and killed off his sick family and friends, and his brother advanced towards him. That's when he discovered his strange.... Power. He didn't know how he did it, but he just found himself flying towards the sky like a bird.
Weapon: The elements he can control.
Theme song: Blackened-Metallica  

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

Furyal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:11 pm
Name:
Appearance:
User Image
Bio: Lukas had watched in terror as his Brother transformed into a hideous beast, and killed off his sick family and friends, and his brother advanced towards him. That's when he discovered his strange.... Power. He didn't know how he did it, but he just found himself flying towards the sky like a bird.
Weapon: The elements he can control.
Theme song: Blackened-Metallica

(Hey, the Bio said Brief. I would of wrote longer. XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:42 pm

Name: Ophelia Emm.
Appearance: Ophelia has long, red blong hair, sparkling blue-green eyes and a swimmers pisque. She's pale, like she's hardly ever seen the sun, and she tends to dress in blues and greens and purples. She usually wears dark skinny jeans, a tee, and a green hoodie, even if it's warm out. She loves going barefoot, but can't anymore, she sticks to thick soled trainers.
Bio: Ophelia's twin sister was one of the first to become infected, and was killed by the people in the town. Since family was very important to her, and her twin more so than anything, she was struck hard by this loss. Unable to cope without her better half, she decided to go away for awhile. It wasn't long before she heard that the rest of the town had become infected. Fearing the worst for her father and two sisters, and depressed beyond what she had thought possible, the once extremely optomisitc and happy Ophelia has been wandered aimlessly ever since.
Weapon: Handgun.
Theme song:

Name: Kaslin Conte
Color: Yellow.
Appearance: Kaslin's real appearance is a short girl with blond hair cut in a bob, brown eyes, and a surprisingly pretty face. She's not supermodel material, Kaslin likes her food too much. She dresses comfortable, if it's warm, shorts and tanks, cold, sweats. She changes to fit the clothes, instead of finding things in her size.
Bio: Kaslin was one of the first in her area to develope symptoms of the disease, but instead of becomming a monster, she found herself able to change her appearance. At first, she changed to look like the others, until she was able to get away. Since then, she has been on the run, looking for a cure or a way to get away.
Weapon: Louieville Slugger.
Theme song:

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:42 am
Furyal, you already know you're in.

Irishroseh, of course you're in. =D Glad to see you made it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:53 pm

Awesome(:
when do we start?

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:56 pm
When we get people to show up.

I know you're lurking there but haven't joined yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:56 pm

-poke-
;o

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:06 pm
OMG. IT'S POKING MEH =O

j/k j/k =D You know we love you.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:48 am
May I join? XD;; I would like red! (I love red!) But...I was wondering, what exactly does it mean by 'summon the entities?' It can't really be gods, can it? Because then...that would be too powerful. Does it mean animals? Or what? Can I just make up my own explanation for it..?  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:21 am
Name: Marilla Lee
Color: Red
Appearance: Marilla has dark brown hair that's long and layered out, along with sweeping bangs. Her eyes are a matching brown hue, and she has light, fair skin. She is usually found wearing contrasting outfits: an old-fashioned button-down white blouse and black flared jeans, or perhaps a stylish tank top paired with a geeky pleated miniskirt. She is always found wearing sneakers - nothing else. And white crew socks. Marilla wears no jewelry, but she likes tying her hair in a side pony with a pretty scrunchie. She sometimes leaves her hair loose, too.
User Image
Bio: Marilla grew up as an only child, and slightly spoiled at that. She was usually lonely, though, and always stayed cooped up in the house. She often wondered how her life might have been if she were someone else. Marilla loved to read, and often longed for adventure. She got adventure one day, but it wasn't what she wanted. Her parents became infected, out of the blue, and turned into horrible monsters. She screamed, and tried to talk to them, but they weren't her parents anymore. They were monsters. She was infected too, but she didn't know until later. Her parents tried to kill her, and she fled out the door. She kept on running...and running...as far away from the house as possible.
Weapon: None. She doesn't know how to fight with a 'real' weapon, and does not know her powers yet. Once she figures it out, then she will use her powers as a weapon.
Theme song: Anything but Ordinary - Avril Lavigne  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:00 pm
Make stuff up.

As I told you, It could be a centaur. It could be your mom. It could be a small dragon. So long as you can channel the power, then go for it!  

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:10 am
Okay. I'll make them magical animals then. When may I start RPing?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:34 pm
Um, well, I don't know what you had planned, but since you're not posting, I'm go ahead and at least put up the profile.

Name: Unknown
Color:
Appearance: User Image
Bio: This young boy/girl has no idea who s/he is, where s/he is, or even what s/he is. Near the beginning of the infection, an unfortunate accident left him/her with no memory of life before the infection. All s/he knows are the monsters the infected have become. And His/her own ability. The first person s/he will see that looks like him/her will probably have a nearly unshakable attachment. Rarely does s/he speak. Slightly dreamy, but very intuitive.
Weapon: Plank of wood with several Nails in one end. The remains of construction.
Theme song: Once upon a December  

SpunkyOtaku

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:04 am
Wait, may I start RPing, or do I have to wait for Eikre to put my profile up onto the list of survivors...??  
•-Album of Ancient Memories-•

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff