Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Le Marquis de Noir

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:40 pm
I know some people have 'who's he strongest Akatsuki member' well, I'd like to ask that about Hawk. I believe sadly Sasuke's the strongest, but that make sense because the other three have been locked in cells for the past how long? But if they had had time to train during the time stuck in jail cells, I'd say Karin'd still be pretty bad, but Juugo and Suigetsu could probably kill Sasuke if they tried hard enough and were willing to take some major injuries. I believe Suigetsu is truly the coolest, because Karin and Sasuke fail. They deserve each other. So when I kill them they don't die alone. I must say, Suigetsu is probably stronbger than Juugo, but in my opinion, Juugo is a much cooler character, troubled past, pretty mysterious, but on the inside he's actually sort of nice. I believe if he had time to change and become a good normal person again he and Choji would make good friends. Suigetsu I admire though for his determination to collect all of the mist swordsman swords and his high physical strength. I must say if I could choose a member of Hawk to be real and I could meet them, I'd ant it to be Juugo, but as a character I believe Suigetsu is much cooler.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:02 pm
i like juugo and suigetsu too. they are awesome. i would want to meet them in real life.  

Blizzard snowstorm

Kihrin Sohn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:30 am
yeah Suigetsu is pretty cool - and Karin gets on my nerves- Sasuke is dead to me (no forgiveness after Itachi) and Juugo.........neah  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:47 pm
I hate them all.
They all pretty much fail in my book.
It takes 4 of them to take down one jinchuuriki when it only takes two original Akatsuki members?
That's ridiculous.

That kage better own Sasuke.

Historical

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas