romeo and juliet.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:26 pm
I was thinking , just Thinking.
Maybe if there was some sort of part in the story , when some action came in.
Maybe like Jacob got out of control and went to accedintally attack bella, or maybe the volturi came involved and was going to kill Bella.
If in some point , edward would've jumped into save her , costing his life.
I mean I know it blows all rules out of control (since it's hard to kill a vampire) , but hasn't the book already done that? xD
I know it'd be tear jerking , probably you could fill up a pool with your tears.
but cereall , i mean it wouldve brought in a conflict , action , and dramatic-stuff.
Bleh I just wanted to share that.

WOW i post alot of forums lol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:03 pm
I'd love it! My ideal ending would've had Edward and Bella dying together and some other characters too, and then maybe have Ren and Jake have their story. You know? Some action and drama =3  

La Beaute

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:49 pm
I would've cried so hard if that happened. I'd wear black and go into mourning. But I'm a little on the sensitive side....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:18 am
! R A ! N B O W !
I was thinking , just Thinking.
Maybe if there was some sort of part in the story , when some action came in.
Maybe like Jacob got out of control and went to accedintally attack bella, or maybe the volturi came involved and was going to kill Bella.
If in some point , edward would've jumped into save her , costing his life.
I mean I know it blows all rules out of control (since it's hard to kill a vampire) , but hasn't the book already done that? xD
I know it'd be tear jerking , probably you could fill up a pool with your tears.
but cereall , i mean it wouldve brought in a conflict , action , and dramatic-stuff.
Bleh I just wanted to share that.

WOW i post alot of forums lol

i know i wanted something to happen, but nothing that drastic...

maybe just a good old kidnapping and torture?

but if Edward actually died crying crying crying crying crying  

xXserenitys-smileXx

T0m03

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:31 am
Yeah, I really could have gone for a lot more action in Breaking Dawn. There was no fighting against the Volturi so I found it to be a little anti-climatic. I would have been content with Bella and Edward dying together but then what would be left of their daughter? I would be extremely sad either way but if they didn't have a kid, it would still be really depressing. I would definitely be mourning also.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:47 pm
I agree w/ Aqua Anjel. That would've been so depressing...If Bella died, I wouldn't have cared, but EDWARD!!??  

LittleBabyRenesmeeCullen

iJasper Hale

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:01 pm
well idk, the main characters dying isn't specially my kind of happy ending...but I wished to see Alice with the Volturi's =[ or someone brainwashed by them...maybe jasper, or even edward.. but not dying D=  
Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games