Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
I'm going to make a thread Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:53 am
that some of you may like.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:01 am
Not worth the $50 for Twilight Princess IMO.

I wonder if they enable DVDs and sell the channel later on.  

Jonnnn

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:51 am
That looks so cool. Too bad I don't have the willpower to do it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:42 am
Unless you're pirating Wii games that's pretty dumb. Why? Because playing DVDs on the Wii will deteriorate the system over time due to the huge demand it places on the system. You have to remember, this isn't a PS3 or 360... PS2 suffered the same problem - that's why if you played DVDs for like 12 hours straight, you could literally cause s**t to melt in it.  

nitnit
Captain

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:25 pm
nitnit
Unless you're pirating Wii games that's pretty dumb

Not Wii games parsay. I wouldn't mind playing something like say, Chrono Trigger on it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:30 pm
Oh, gotta play the chrono trigger card I see. I'd actually rather play CT on my computer... I can understand putting it on a handheld as well.  

nitnit
Captain

Kirei_chan

O.G. Codger

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:56 pm
nitnit
Oh, gotta play the chrono trigger card I see. I'd actually rather play CT on my computer... I can understand putting it on a handheld as well.

like on the DS? XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:06 pm
nitnit

You win. It's on my handheld.  

Shigeru the Hero

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:53 pm
I actually just did this a couple days ago. Not to play DVDs though.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:17 pm

confused confused confused confused GOD NO. microsoft has enough money as it is... i;m not buying a Wii... plus i dont like there games xp xp  

tehdrummer

JunkKirby

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:04 pm
tehdrummer
confused confused confused confused GOD NO. microsoft has enough money as it is... i;m not buying a Wii... plus i dont like there games xp xp

Huh? The Wii is Nintendo, not Microsoft...

That's quite an interesting little hack, and I already have all the hardware pieces for it, just have to get that Wii Brew SD thing if I wanted to. I don't think I will, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:30 pm
It voids your warranty as well, and if nintendo hasn't already cleaned your disc scanner you might be SOL if it ends up getting dirty later on. I know that whenever I put in a disc there's a 1 in 20 chance it wont read and I have to restart  

nitnit
Captain

tehdrummer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:07 pm
NinjaKirby22
tehdrummer

That's quite an interesting little hack, and I already have all the hardware pieces for it, just have to get that Wii Brew SD thing if I wanted to. I don't think I will, though.

lol? nintendo makes the gamecube... not microsoft they made the wii >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:08 pm
tehdrummer
NinjaKirby22
tehdrummer

lol? nintendo makes the gamecube... not microsoft they made the wii >.<
lol, you amuse me... Nintendo = Wii. Microsoft = XBox360.  

darkslasherX
Crew

tehdrummer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:51 pm
but didnt they make sonic?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items