Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_IceGoddess15_

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:27 pm
Okay...so Alice was in mental hospital and a bad vampire [I believe it was either James or Laurent] who was after her.
But Carlise changed her right? So the bad vampire wouldn't kill her.

So wouldn't that make them bonded? Then she got her 'sight' and went off, years later, and found Jasper.

SPOILERS...SORT OF
I haven't finished Breaking Dawn.

So, I know there's a volturi that can break peoples bonds with an alliance...and thats supposedly why Alice left. But she IS bonded with Carlise because he changed her right?

I dunno...I'm just confused...Can some one help me sort out Alice's story?

Thanks <3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:33 pm
Let me answer your question.

You see, Alice wasn't created by Carlisle. She was turned when she was at the mental hospital. James, once agian, tried to kill her and drink her. A guy who was in love with Alice, and worked at the mental hospital tried to change her into a vampire. When he did, James killed him, and left Alice alone.

Alice woke up in the middle of no where, she didn't know who the hell she was, and since that guy took her out of the mental hospital, she didn't know where she came from.

Because she saw a vision of Carlisle and his coven, she found Jasper and they yadda yadda fell in love, and found Carlisle, and they lived with everyone in the family. Yippee.  

WineChan

WineChan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:42 pm
And the second part, no the woman in the volturi who seperated bonds of people, she had nothing to do with Alice's leaving. Alice left to find a bunch of other vampries who would come to witness, and to find nahuel, that half vampire guy.

And the woman who controls bonds, she doesn't do bonds like who bit who and who created who. Carlisle didn't even bit her. It's bonded on love, friendship, and that kind of stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:57 pm
Ohhhh that makes alot more sense XD

Thank you!!  

_IceGoddess15_

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash