Submit

Do your teachers like twilight?
  possibly
  I'd die if they did
  I'm too cool for school...
View Results

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:32 pm
Okay so for me this was the first day of school (SENIOR! woot!), and I was sitting in my French class where there happens to be a new French teacher this year. She was talking about how she liked to read and that she liked book series a lot. Being the loser that I am I hold up the Breaking Dawn. She sees it and goes super fangirl on me. Her exact words were,

"Oh my GOD! YOU have the last book! I've been wanting to read that!! Which one was your favorite? Is that one good? Oh don't tell me! Oh my God, wow."

Lol. Mind you that she isn't even thirty (looking). It was just funny because you wouldn't expect a teacher to be all, "OME!" on you. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:58 am
Thats hilarious! My Teachers are like 500 years old especially my Spanish teacher! Thats a good first impression!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:40 am
I have to find one now and bring it to school tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:04 pm
rofl rofl rofl blaugh blaugh blaugh xd xd xd lolololololol lmao lmao ahahahahahaah that's hilarious. ur teacher actually went that ballistic?  

Stu-Stu13

Tipsy Tycoon

8,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

U P H i G H onthe d L

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:22 pm
ROFL. This was a conversation between me and my history teacher.

Me; -rereading Twilight-

Teacher; Ooh. Is that a good book?

Me; YEAH! IT'S AWESOME!

Teacher; I heard it was. It's a really popular book for OUR age group.

Me; o.O" Uh... yeah...

Teacher; Hm... I think I'll read that over the summer. -walks away-

Me; ...

What wierded me out the most was that she was old enough to be my grandma. "Our age group" really creeped me out. But when I think back on our conversation, I think it's really sorta funny.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:42 pm
tats fuuny rofl  

psychotic_aneurism

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:01 pm
Well my teachers are like a bajillion years old, so I doubt that they have even heard of Twilight.

Edit:

I found out my math teacher is a huge twilight fan me and some other people in my class were talking about it, getting your teacher to start a really long conversation about a book is a great way to aviod math homework. smile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:49 pm
my world history teacher said her daughter absouloutly LOVES twilight. i told her to read it. she said she'll jack her daughters......lol.  

jade_onyx_1595

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:15 pm
Stu-Stu13
rofl rofl rofl blaugh blaugh blaugh xd xd xd lolololololol lmao lmao ahahahahahaah that's hilarious. ur teacher actually went that ballistic?

yes. lol. But I found out she was 23yrs old. which is okay cuz there are 20 somethings who read twilight. She just got a little crazy. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:47 pm
Haha, this thread made me giggle. There are SO MANY GIRLS in my classes reading the Twilight books. My teachers notice, but they're probably too nervous about the fangirling to read them. ^-^" Star Dazzle, your post made me lawl. xDDD  

les lunettes

vanny_jae

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:09 pm
Aha, i was at school today and i had a language arts paper to do. We had to write a paragraph about something we knew about and could talk about a lot. I used the twilight series. I talked about the conflicts between the humans, vampires, and werewolves. My language arts teacher was grading the papers out loud (without saying names) and she read mine. When she did she said, "Conflicts?!?!? I've read this series. They don't have 'conflicts'. They want to rip eachother to shreads and tear out eachothers vital organs!!"
rofl rofl rofl rofl
by the way, the only reason i said conflicts is because i didn't want to ruin the books wink  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:51 pm
Today was so funny. Two of my teachers asked me if I was a "Twi-hard". My French 3 teacher (whose name is Mr. Young) and my Comm. Arts 3 teacher (whose name is Mrs. Hallmark). And Mr. Young said that his wife has started reading the series and he's finished reading the first and waiting on his wife to read the second one. And now he's pretty much addicted.

Oh, but as for why they asked me that, I was wearing my Twilight shirt that has the quote on it. 3nodding It was great!  

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:22 pm
haha dude i know like almost all of my teachers have read and love the twilight books and two of them went OME on me lol and one of my teachers is starting a breaking dawn book club lol its so freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:32 pm
me && my friends scared our advisory teacher(who is also my friend's mom rofl ) when we started freaking out about twilight. we suggested she should read it && she said she probably would. 4laugh  

pinkcatminht

AZKBNgurl95

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:52 pm
i walked into Spanish Class and my teacher was introducing herself. She started talking about Twilight and me and my friend Marrisa were giggling. She asked us why and we told her 5 minutes before we had been obsessing about the books. She laghed and then continued talking. It was kinda funny.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff