Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
Favorite Pagan Artist

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Electra Luna

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:36 pm
So I was surfing the pagan net ( which is basically typing pagan into a search bow and wonder) and I happen to fall upon a artist who is pagan and does a lot of pagan type music. Now she wasn't my favorite or anything, but it was her site that made me wonder if their were any other pagan band out there. I was slightly amazed ( forgive me, but I'm new to the pagan path). Anyway this got me to wondering who else is out there and whose name appears the most? So if you already see the name of one the band you know write it any way. Here are my favorite bands: Omnia, Emerald Rose, and Revel Moon. Two are based here in the USA, the other is based somewhere in Europe. Anyway if you see any here you like go out and buy records or go to itunes like me. Support our pagan artist !!!!!!! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:41 am
Gaia Consort is my personal favorite. And you can download their stuff free in addition to buying their albums.  

Azana Brown

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Starlock
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:36 am
I don't think I've really listened to enough to have a fav, but I am a fan of Gaia Consort. Some of Wendy Rule's stuff is nice too, but her songs are real hit and miss with me for some reason.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:49 am
Within Temptation!
I found them one day on accident. heart  

Seira Relur

Mina Beltara

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:00 pm
Emerald Rose is good. One day I'm going to Dragon Con to see them perform instead of just having one of their CDs. *Laughs.* Another good pagan artist is Laura Powers, I love her Morrighan and Beltane songs. Not so much pagan but takes classical stories like Arthur and Tristan is Heather Dale. She mixes classical instruments with electric guitar. And she perform songs in the role of Mordred and other points of view. Could also try Blackmore's Night and Inkubus Sukkubus (my spelling might be off on it, but they don't spell it like the actual words.)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:16 pm
I really like Loreena McKenitt. Her album The Book of Secrets is full of Win in my opinion.  

blindfaith^_^

7,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

D3sertFl0wer666

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:42 pm
Check out Qntal, Faun and Helium Vola. They have some really cool music with pagan themes.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:36 pm
¨*:·..·:*¨

Inkubus Sukkubus, and Daughters of Gaia are my two favourites. There really should be more Pagan music.

Purrly

Invisible Elder

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items