Reply Breaking Dawn
did ayone else guess? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kgirl1992

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:05 pm
Hi I was just wanndering if anyone else guessed about things that hppend in BD I actually scared myself with the amount I guessed would happen after reading eclipse  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:43 pm
I guessed a lot of what happened, it was like I was psych! But it shocked me of how much I was right!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

kgirl1992

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:03 pm
I'm part of a book club that was talking about the twilight books and I scared the one girl by how much I had guessed couse I new that Edward and Bella would have a baby girl and that Jake would imprint on her and that when Bella changed she would have better control  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:02 pm
i couldnt guess anything!  

LexiLu Latte

hkkpfwg96

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:50 pm
I guessed noting right except that they would marry and that Bella would become a vampire.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:00 pm
i had no clue  

psychotic_aneurism

Meiko-san Akizuki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:13 pm
UNEXPECTED:
-THE BABY! (hella surprised me)

everything else along the lines were pretty obvious to me. its kinda disappointing...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:11 pm
The only thing I guessed was how Bella kept alot of her humanity once she was turned, as in, it would be easier for her to resist human blood or you know... Stop herself from attacking people. I also kinda figured she'd keep that "glitch" in her head and that it would escalate. I didn't predict that she would have been able to expand it so quickly, though.  

T0m03

Post Coital Cookie

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:20 am
I knew she was gonna get knocked up and that there was going to be no fight. They were talking about it way too frickin long, building it up for nothing. rolleyes

I didn't guess that she'd be a natural vamp or that Jacob would imprint on the kid, though that was pretty frickin nasty and funny.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:31 pm
I guessed Edward and Bella would get married. Also that Bella would become a vampire and when she did, she'd kind of skip being a newborn. That's about it.  

xxcelestialstarxx

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:24 pm
i actually guessed bella would have a baby there were just lots of little things i guessed and was jking around but they came true!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:39 pm
I guessed Bella's ability to the T. I'm so awesome XD

I'm sure everyone knew Bella and Edward would get married, it's not something you guess.  

TheOnlyFlyingLlama

La Beaute

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:30 pm
I found this book very predictable. =/ The only part that shocked me was the fact that the Volturi didn't do anything except run. No fighting is what I didn't expect. =/ But aside from that, I presupposed that these things would happen. Very obvious stuff =/ No surprises  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:28 pm
i guessed bella would keep her glitch... thats it... im ashamed... crying redface sweatdrop talk2hand  

m33p01

Chaotic Waffle Faerie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:10 am
I guessed just about everything actually. Except the baby, I never saw that one coming!  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff