Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Blackfurs Requests - FREE Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would any of you actually Comission me? For cash?
  Yeah Definitely!
  Improve a bit and sure!
  I dont know...
  No!
View Results

Tyler Blackfur

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:37 pm
Ok, I am wanting to improve my drawing, but I'm all out of ideas, im hoping you guys will have the guts to make requests of me. Its all free and its all second rate, but i would definitly appreciate any requests!

I shall post examples as I scan them!

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b392/TylerDarc/NEWTy.jpg - Sketchy

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b392/TylerDarc/UpdatedTy.jpg - Realistic

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b392/TylerDarc/twintaildkatboy.jpg - Eddily's Request ^.^

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b392/TylerDarc/Kittygirl.jpg - Rigu Ryu's Request

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b392/TylerDarc/yoshi2.jpg - The Ky-Guy's Request

Ok umm WoW, now lets see, if you want a request done, youll have to include a very detailed (well not very but at least moderately) description of your chara and what you want done, as of now color is not much an option for realistic work because ill go insane so ill only do it if im getting paid somehow, but everything else is free, so please be sure of your descriptions and make sure to include details on how you want it done and in what style. Thank you.

Current Requests:
SP: Unlucky_Raven
----------------------

1. Eddily - exclaim
2. Rigu Ryu - exclaim
3. Neote - neutral
4. Vetto Ryouzou - neutral
5. Kyoni Malkat - neutral
6. neo_bunny_demon - neutral
7. windrider - sad
8. Stoarm_Fox - sad
9. Manda_Tifa - sad
10. Artemus Black - sad
11. TheDisreputableDog - sad
12. Alhazzred - sad
13. Sapphire_nate316 - sad
14. Shinobi Kasumi - sad
15. mitsuhide_aketchi - sad
16. Bouda- Lycaon - sad
17. Vincent R. Starwind - sad
18. Tonrio
19. Badkitty13
20. Gabriel Fawkes
21. Nartu

If I for got you, Please PM me and remind me!

sad = Havent Started yet
neutral = Just Started
smile = Gettin There
biggrin = Nearly Finished
exclaim = Finished and Ready to Display!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:44 pm
I'm game. xp

Dark grey two tailed house cat. cool Various references in signature, it's random.  

Eddily

Tyler Blackfur

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:48 pm
Eddily
I'm game. xp

Dark grey two tailed house cat. cool Various references in signature, it's random.

So i take it your tails are fluffy? i kinda need an adequite description sorry...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:50 pm
Rayote
Eddily
I'm game. xp

So i take it your tails are fluffy? i kinda need an adequite description sorry...

Yep, they need to be. biggrin

Anything else specific you need to know?  

Eddily

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:53 pm
Pick me!

Dunno how specific you want...

An orange housecat, with darker orange stripes. Her tail and ears are tipped with the same darker orange shade. Her eyes are green, and so is her hair, which is long and always pulled back with a large pink ribbon. As far as clothing goes, denim overalls over a pink T-shirt, and no shoes.

If you only do B&W sketches, then ignore all the color references.
Your art is really good. I like it.

Anything else, ask me.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:54 pm
Eddily
Rayote
Eddily
I'm game. xp

Yep, they need to be. biggrin

Anything else specific you need to know?

Would you prefer a more... cartoony style? or a more realism, and what pose and waht clothes?  

Tyler Blackfur

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:54 pm
I'm game as well. I'm a Grey Wolf, headfur is kind of messy, and a spike piercing in his left ear near the top. Reference pics in my sig also ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:56 pm
Rayote
Would you prefer a more... cartoony style? or a more realism, and what pose and waht clothes?

Cartoony. Just something laid back, needs romani shades (the ones on gaia), just comfortable clothes.  

Eddily

Tyler Blackfur

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:04 pm
Wow i never expected this many requests this soon after posting!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:10 pm
I'll take one. 3nodding Can you do a border collie? xd I'll give you a more detailed description if you can do it.  

TheDisreputableDog

Tyler Blackfur

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:23 pm
TheDisreputableDog
I'll take one. 3nodding Can you do a border collie? xd I'll give you a more detailed description if you can do it.

Like i said i can try, im trying to improve, wose comes to worst youll just get a not so perfect picture ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:05 pm
Edit: i'll take one just hold me a spot and when your a little less rushed ill give you the info ok?  

Vetto Ryouzou

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:11 pm
oh oh oh! I'd love you if you'd add me to your list <3

Anyway, descriptions...*thinks*

Here's a SIMPLE description of my fur, I'll also give a few references.

if only black and white, just forget all the color reference, yes <3

Type: Feline (half white tiger, half persian)
fur: short, fine, white with red stripes.
Eyes: Elegonate, bright green with yellow flecks.
head-hair: Long, to mid-back, silver with black tipping.
Tail: Very long (about to the ankles) and very bushy, like a persian's tail. No stripings on the tail, unlike her body which does have stripes.
Style: Animelistic/cuter/simplistic over realistic, if possible!
Clothing: Black tank top, pleated black skirt, and a black top hat with a red ribbon adn rose (you can look at the refs for more ideas on her actual outfit, though <3
jewelery: silver cross earrings in both ears, and 3 silve hoops going up the sides of each ear as well. She alternates between a black spiked collar with chain, a red bandanna, or a silver cross necklace around her neck. Whichver you wish to draw on her, really...(or a variation of them. Like the spiked color and cross necklace woudl look nice togetehr)
Other markings: Black star tattoo under her left eye, black crescent moon tattoo above her right eye, and a vine tattoo over her right arm (sometimes left, wherever works, haha)

Reference pictures:

These are all drawn by other people, casue I haven't yet figured out the exact way I personally wanna draw her, but anyway, these 3 are very good reference for her outfit and tail and what not <3

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/kyoneko_rose/moonlite_symphony.jpg by Moonlite Symphony
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/kyoneko_rose/gaia/fanart/neoncat.png by Neoncat
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/kyoneko_rose/gaia/fanart/morna_starwind.gif by Morna Starwind

Also, from your one example, you look actualy pretty decent <3 If I'm happy wtih the result, I defiantly may throw you in a big tip (even if you aren't asking for anything xp)

Anyway, let me know if this is alright!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:26 pm
Wow im really glad this took off so fast!  

Tyler Blackfur

Neo_Bunny_demon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:55 pm
How about half bunny half demon bunny ears bunny feet and a bunny's nose with no whiskers. have demon's tail (tip of the tail looks like an arrow) demons full grown wings spike from the top of my neck to the bottom of the tail where the arrow starts.  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff