Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:23 am
if you preorder the game you get the orginal Banjo Kazooie for the N64 FREE!!! and they sequel will soon to follow on XBLA! w00t! i can relive my childhood of great games like Banjo and soon Duke Nukem on XBLA! biggrin yay for Microsoft! ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:38 am
booooo for me not having a 360

booooo  

Jonnnn

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:48 pm
Wait, if you preorder this game you get the original cartridge..? Or you do you get to DL the original BK?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:54 pm
Also, how good this game is will determine whether I buy a 360 or not.  

nitnit
Captain

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:13 am
its the original download. i went to gamestop the yesterday and i went to question the manager their on it. he didnt know about it at first but he checked some paper work. they only get a handful to give out and they comeout closer towards the release date. i didnt put my pre order down but i will next week. i mean just putting down 5 bucks and paying the other 35 later and get a free game thats a classic platformer and save 10 bucks? w00t im in. and i hear Banjo Touie(i think i mispelled that) is coming out after Banjo Kazooie  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:28 am
yeah playing the banjo kazooie demo on my xbox brough back crazy memories of my n64 days dunno if I will rebuy it again tho  

Firestormuk

Feriku

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:10 am
Has anyone here played Nuts & Bolts yet? I got it for Christmas, but I think I'm going to finish playing Twilight Princess on the Gamecube before I get out my 360 again. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:47 pm
This game rocks my hadoukens....

I never get bored with making my own vehicles. There is always something you can do to improve your vehicle. And if you can't, go search around the town and find more parts!

The story is a lil on the lame side, but is fun to follow along and will make you laugh.

If you have a creative mind, this is the game for you!

I give it 9/10

Pros: Customable, Awesome Graphics, Funny, Easy Controls
Cons: No One Is Online, Weapons sad  

SlickMonk

Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out